Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post

The MLB 15 The Show gameplay stream is starting in a few minutes, detailing licensed equipment, universal rewards and Diamond Dynasty. You can click the "Spoiler Show" button below to watch it here at OS, or open a new browser and watch it. For those of you that miss out, we'll update this post with the archive when it is available on Twitch.

UPDATE: If you missed the stream, you can watch the archive here or click the "Spoiler Show" button below (it starts at roughly the 1:45 mark).

Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 401 Cowboy008 @ 03/19/15 02:18 PM

# 402 bigwill33 @ 03/19/15 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
That's great and all... except that R. Martin has also been wearing a brown Wilson glove this year with the Jays. And that the catchers look so bare without name brand catching gear on.

# 403 HozAndMoose @ 03/19/15 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwill33
That's great and all... except that R. Martin has also been wearing a brown Wilson glove this year with the Jays. And that the catchers look so bare without name brand catching gear on.
Looks like rawlings to me

Looks to me like that is his normal glove but he wears the Wilson when catching Dickey.

# 404 ShowTyme15 @ 03/19/15 05:47 PM
Quote:
He's been switching back and forth between Rawlings and Wilson. He uses Rawlings in games and Wilson during Batting Practice. He's only used Wilson once in a game this spring.

Edit: Hoz beat me to it. He uses Wilson when he catches Dickey.

# 405 Cowboy008 @ 03/19/15 05:49 PM

# 406 Cowboy008 @ 03/20/15 08:14 PM

# 407 Cowboy008 @ 03/21/15 04:11 PM

# 408 BuckeyeBoyd @ 03/21/15 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yung_nipz
Diamond Dynasty looks really good this year. I'm a big Ultimate Team/MyTeam game mode player and this mode looks up to par. I like the ideas of one CAP, updating players, and packs that resemble real card packs. This will be my first year on the show since PS2 and I'm hyped!
Wow! First MLBTS since PS2? You have great restraint, my friend! MLBTS '15 is gonna cost me roughly $485. I bought a PS4, and the '14 and '15 versions. It's really the only game I've played the last several years. I had some change jingling in my PSN account, so I took a chance on The Golf Club. Glad I did, it's an awesome game!

# 409 HozAndMoose @ 03/21/15 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
No name brand cast?

# 410 Cowboy008 @ 03/22/15 02:04 PM

# 411 robjoye10 @ 03/24/15 02:24 AM
I wonder what the chances are of adding more brands to future games? A couple big ones missing are EvoShield and New Balance. 90% of the elbow guards, leg guards, and compression sleeves are EvoShield. I would love to see them in the game and the digital camo colors since that is the trend now in college and high school. Then New Balance has one of the top selling cleats on the market right now. I also wonder what the chances are of having name brand sunglasses like Oakley since so many big leaguers wear them. Maybe Ramone will comment. Can't wait for this game. I've always been a player customization freak and these licensed brands will be like Christmas for me

# 412 bigwill33 @ 03/24/15 07:42 AM
They said during the livestreams that adding new equipment and new brands was on their priority list in moving forward. The biggest mention was for catcher's gear.

# 413 MetsFan16 @ 03/24/15 06:14 PM
Quote:
They said during the livestreams that adding new equipment and new brands was on their priority list in moving forward. The biggest mention was for catcher's gear.
Catchers gear would be so awesome. Different chest protectors for AllStar, Nike, Rawlings, Under Armour, Mizuno would add so much to how catchers look.

# 414 bigwill33 @ 03/25/15 12:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetsFan16
Catchers gear would be so awesome. Different chest protectors for AllStar, Nike, Rawlings, Under Armour, Mizuno would add so much to how catchers look.
That's pretty much what the developers said during the stream. Not to put more words in their mouthes, but they seemed excited and optimistic that catcher's gear might be coming sooner than later. Hopefully in '16.

# 415 eaw913 @ 03/25/15 12:52 AM
Quote:
That's pretty much what the developers said during the stream. Not to put more words in their mouthes, but they seemed excited and optimistic that catcher's gear might be coming sooner than later. Hopefully in '16.
Would be great, that's for sure! I'm satisfied enough that they got the equipment to fully press into their bodies this year. No more bloated catchers! Really adds a lot to how they look.

# 416 bronxbombers21325 @ 03/25/15 11:01 AM
I'm wondering why Rawlings batting gloves made it in over Mizuno. Especially since Mizuno is in the game in the form of cleats. I have watched every stram and have yet to see a player wearing Rawlings batting gloves. There are, however, a lot of players that wear Mizuno that are stuck with generics in the game.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.