Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post

Check out the latest MLB 15 The Show trailer titled, Summer Wind. To see it in all of its glory, make sure you see the YouTube version at 1080p/60fps.

For those of you that missed the fact sheet, click here for all of the details.

Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 201 bronxbombers21325 @ 02/17/15 07:09 PM
I think ppl are reading waaaaaaayyyyy too much into this sun thing. I'm sure it'll be fine.

# 202 BravesBoy @ 02/17/15 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronxbombers21325
I think ppl are reading waaaaaaayyyyy too much into this sun thing. I'm sure it'll be fine.
That seems to be the trend with a lot of things here lately..

# 203 bronxbombers21325 @ 02/17/15 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BravesBoy
That seems to be the trend with a lot of things here lately..
The team just wanted to give us an awesome view of the graphics upgrade and everyone rips it apart because the sun is in the wrong spot in the sky for it to be 7pm. Everyone get a grip.

# 204 BravesBoy @ 02/17/15 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
The closer we get to ANY release date here on OS, people read more and more into everything. Just how it gets around here.
Oh I know, I've been around here for years. Just don't post a lot..It's understandable tho, everyone is excited and wants it to be the best game it can be. So it's hard not to dissect every bit if info put out to us

# 205 TripleCrown @ 02/17/15 07:26 PM
That 11am game on Boston Marathon day will be gorgeous this year !!

Always playing that game even none of my team's involved !

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_GUN
Fenway shots...midway through trailer.....that sun angle is from early morning sun..not an evening sun angle

# 206 Sco291 @ 02/17/15 08:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleCrown
That 11am game on Boston Marathon day will be gorgeous this year !!
Oh dear God I forgot about that start time!! ZI will definitely playing Boston's game in my franchise on that day. Should be gorgeous especially with the new vivid colors!

# 207 jlatz10 @ 02/17/15 09:03 PM
Someone once said the night is darkest just before the dawn. We can test the credibility of this saying with early morning start times... or perhaps time of day had nothing to do with it.

# 208 Russell_SCEA @ 02/17/15 09:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
To me, those are one the same. The tease is setting the sun at early morning and not letting us have it. It's like holding a candy bar above your head for a little kid that can't reach it haha.

I don't think my posts are being read properly. I'm not saying the shots don't look beautiful and I'm definitely not saying the sun is in the wrong spot. I'm asking what adh5199 is asking. Why are they going for the dramatic effect and not allowing the option? That has been my question since my first post in this thread. It's a great option to include, and obviously they are capable of doing it. Would be very cool for us to have outside of just a trailer.

# 209 Jimmydm90 @ 02/17/15 10:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA

Russell, there's an easy way to curb these types of over-analyzing whirlpools. Just give us some new content to look at haha.

Sure we'll still over analyze it BUT... No that's pretty much it. I just want another stream!

I NEED MY FIX.

# 210 WaitTilNextYear @ 02/17/15 10:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmydm90
Russell, there's an easy way to curb these types of over-analyzing whirlpools. Just give us some new content to look at haha.

Sure we'll still over analyze it BUT... No that's pretty much it. I just want another stream!

I NEED MY FIX.
I think Russell_SCEA should just send us all working beta copies tricked out with widgets to shut everyone up. Or maybe that would make things even more tense....

# 211 jlatz10 @ 02/17/15 10:24 PM
Has this thread officially turned into the Suns of Liberty? Or would that be several dusk screenshots of Citizens Bank Park?

# 212 Russell_SCEA @ 02/18/15 12:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmydm90

I NEED MY FIX.
Done Thursday it's going down s

Please believe me we are tying to get as much info and do as many streams and video blogs as we possibly can. But it's not easy as there is a game to finish and everyone is juggling so much right now. Please be patient with us we want to show you as much as you all want to see.

# 213 thaSLAB @ 02/18/15 12:41 AM
LOL, my post (#118) from 12 pages and 3 days ago, still stands...

Actually, the answer lies there, in plain site, on the previous page.

Anyway, to avoid being more "cryptic", I'll add to the speculation: I think all of the morning suns are SDS's way of telling us MLB15 is the dawn of a new day; a rising sun in the sports gaming scene! *sound of sun rays playing*

htcONE [M8] 5.0 | Tapatalk

# 214 dazzelle @ 02/18/15 12:47 AM
I hope those shots of the camera panning/flying over the crowd from the upper decks are in the game and not just for the trailer.would be great seeing those between innings.edit: anytime actually.

# 215 adh5199 @ 02/18/15 02:03 AM
Quote:

Please believe me we are tying to get as much info and do as many streams and video blogs as we possibly can. But it's not easy as there is a game to finish and everyone is juggling so much right now. Please be patient with us we want to show you as much as you all want to see.
Thanks Russell, I think sometimes we forget just how small your team actually is compared to some of the larger studios. What you guys do with so little is amazing. You set the benchmark for sports gaming and you should all be very proud! You guys are awesome!

# 216 Jimmydm90 @ 02/18/15 02:09 AM
Quote:

I totally understand. It's a tough give and take.

Even though I know next to nothing about the game compared to you guys, I'd be more than happy to do a stream and give you guys some extra time to work.

ME ON THE STREAM: "So a... Don't quote me on this but I believe this year's game focuses on the sport of baseball. A bold choice. If memory serves, the sport is Aztec in origin. Let's check out the menus. Looks like the X key is used as a sort of 'Enter button'. Interesting. (Reads) 'MLB 15 The Show'. Well you've heard it here first. I guess the title is going to be MLB. Fifteen. The. Show. Very exciting." Etc., etc.

PM me if you're interested, Mr. Russell.

# 217 Bullit @ 02/18/15 11:41 AM
I don't know if this has been mentioned. But I saw some crowd members wearing jerseys with "Player" on them. Wouldn't it be cool if they were holders for our names, like in RTTS or created players as a whole.

# 218 LastActionHero @ 02/18/15 01:00 PM
Quote:
IDK where in this thread it is now, but I know we discussed the new dirt in this thread.... so I figured I'd post a screenshot of MLB 2k7 that shows some awesome video game dirt texture they should go for...

But isn't this the same "trick" as when The Show shows a replay (or batter walk up/presentation element) and only then you see the 3d grass.

But whatever is the case that dirt looks great!

# 219 tnixen @ 02/18/15 01:01 PM
Quote:
IDK where in this thread it is now, but I know we discussed the new dirt in this thread.... so I figured I'd post a screenshot of MLB 2k7 that shows some awesome video game dirt texture they should go for...

Now that looks real!

# 220 Cowboy008 @ 02/18/15 01:06 PM
Quote:

Do you guys know if you will be doing a stream or a blog?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.