Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post

Tonight at 8 p.m. ET, 5 p.m. PT -- the folks at Sony San Diego will be hosting a live stream talking with the MLB 15 The Show character artists team as well as showing off a full game of The Show. You can watch the stream on Twitch or by unveiling the player below.

UPDATE: Archives are available for those that missed it, links and embeds below.

- Part 1

- Part 2

Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 21 ryanmc564 @ 03/02/15 09:39 PM
Couldn't help but notice when Strasburg got hurt they showed him and the trainer walking off the field, then when the new pitcher is brought in the manager walks up to the mound and takes the ball from Strasburg.

# 22 RLebron12 @ 03/02/15 09:41 PM
I love the fact that he called MadBum going deep and then he goes deep!! Glad they upped his hitting attributes

Edit: OMG TNixen I didn't even realize they finally took the bullpen off the field! Thank you!! That was something I was asking after they had the first stream, glad to see them listening and fixing things!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 23 Jimmydm90 @ 03/02/15 09:50 PM
When The Show finally perfects life-like player eyes, I will be an ecstatic man.

# 24 ajblithe20 @ 03/02/15 09:52 PM
This game looks awesome...

EDIT: Zimmerman running slow out of the box bc the ball got fielded quickly was pretty cool.

# 25 Stroehms @ 03/02/15 10:24 PM
I was wondering if Quick Count users have the ability to earn gameplay trophies this year? Last year, quick count users could not earn them which is a bummer for the gamers that need to get quick games in.

Has anyone seen or heard any news on this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 26 Nando12 @ 03/02/15 10:29 PM
Not getting the game this year but it looks good. A lot of the new animations add to the immersion level. I'm hoping next year they can get the colors right on the jerseys. A lot of the alternates with solid colors look faded. Also, is it just me or do the jerseys look like the thicker replica ones that are sold for $100? The authentic on the field jerseys are made of a lighter material that are thinner with small air holes.

# 27 ajblithe20 @ 03/02/15 10:30 PM
In case anyone checked out earlier. Ramone said they'll probably be doing gameplay streams tomorrow and wednesday, and a stadium stream Thursday.

I don't think I've ever seen so much of a game before it's released. Awesome group of devs

# 28 bigwill33 @ 03/02/15 10:31 PM
Sounds like there are streams lined up for the next 3 days.

# 29 bronxbombers21325 @ 03/02/15 10:32 PM
Will the stream be uploaded tonight. I was unable to watch it.

# 30 bcruise @ 03/02/15 10:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronxbombers21325
Will the stream be uploaded tonight. I was unable to watch it.
It should be available in the twitch archives now, but Hoz said he'd get it up on Youtube too.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

# 31 ThisIsBirdland13 @ 03/02/15 10:40 PM
Just a few things. The lighting in this game is just incredible. Love the new split screen animations and player emotions, and even though we saw it already, the licensed equipment just makes the game that much better.

# 32 vidgames @ 03/02/15 10:40 PM
Time out...so the Mariners new alternates are not in the game?

# 33 ShowTyme15 @ 03/02/15 10:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vidgames
Time out...so the Mariners new alternates are not in the game?
Nope and if you paid attention the stream Kirby explained why they are not in. He also explained why the Giants new uniform isn't in either. Both were valid reasons.

# 34 bronxbombers21325 @ 03/02/15 10:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
It should be available in the twitch archives now, but Hoz said he'd get it up on Youtube too.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
I was hoping for Youtube. I can never get twitch to work.

# 35 Cowboy008 @ 03/02/15 10:51 PM
Will the game tomorrow be played with fast play or will we get another one like we got tonight?

# 36 ThisIsBirdland13 @ 03/02/15 10:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
Will the game tomorrow be played with fast play or will we get another one like we got tonight?
I'm gonna assume with all the presentations because it's the only thing they're streaming tomorrow, gameplay.

# 37 ajblithe20 @ 03/02/15 10:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsBirdland13
I'm gonna assume with all the presentations because it's the only thing they're streaming tomorrow, gameplay.
They're probably do quick counts though. No matter what they do, it's more gameplay so I'm happy!

# 38 Sip_16 @ 03/02/15 11:00 PM
Loved hearing how they have data for every pitcher regarding the break and movement on their pitches and all react differently. Will bring a whole new aspect to hitting and can see it being even more important to find the right pitch to hit.

# 39 ThisIsBirdland13 @ 03/02/15 11:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajblithe20
They're probably do quick counts though. No matter what they do, it's more gameplay so I'm happy!
More gameplay always makes me happy until the game is in my hands haha and they definitely nailed Jonesy's face this year. I was blown away when they showed him in the edit player screen.

# 40 HozAndMoose @ 03/02/15 11:20 PM
Im just gonna put it up in 3 parts. Dont feel like waiting for it to render after putting the parts together.

EDIT - Crap i forgot the stream went down a couple times. I have to get that up to. If i remembered that first i would have just made 1 full video instead of having to view 5 parts now.

Still processing for now.

Pt 1
Spoiler

Pt 2
Spoiler

Pt 3
Spoiler

Pt 4
Spoiler

Pt 5
Spoiler

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.