Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post

Tonight at 8 p.m. ET, 5 p.m. PT -- the folks at Sony San Diego will be hosting a live stream talking with the MLB 15 The Show character artists team as well as showing off a full game of The Show. You can watch the stream on Twitch or by unveiling the player below.

UPDATE: Archives are available for those that missed it, links and embeds below.

- Part 1

- Part 2

Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 81 HustlinOwl @ 03/03/15 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen
Maybe the reason they skip though the presentation is because there really is not anything new to show off to you guys. Not being funny but Just play MLB 14,13 12,11 The Show and so on and you pretty much have seen what MLB 15 The Show presentation has in store for you.
BS..... http://www.operationsports.com/featu...ow-fact-sheet/
Presentation Improvements
(PS4)
  • Dynamic stat based presentations
  • Split screen functionality
  • Real-time situational/emotional AI scenes (dugouts, crowd, etc.)
  • All-new Jumbotron movies
  • More Team and Player celebrations
Play-by-Play, Commentary, and PA Improvements
(PS3 & PS4 Only)

• New batter introductions and pitch result content for the new skip batter walkup system (speeds up gameplay, tightens play-by-play)
  • New system for handling safe result calls that includes proper acknowledgement of the runner’s slide type
  • New conversations with color commentary that remember and discuss the team’s recent record
  • New PA batter introductions and content for the new Home Run Derby format
  • New batter introductions that call out the three part stat line for Average, Home Runs, and RBI’s on the year
6. More than 900 new presentation animations

# 82 tnixen @ 03/03/15 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
BS..... http://www.operationsports.com/featu...ow-fact-sheet/
Presentation Improvements
(PS4)
  • Dynamic stat based presentations
  • Split screen functionality
  • Real-time situational/emotional AI scenes (dugouts, crowd, etc.)
  • All-new Jumbotron movies
  • More Team and Player celebrations
Play-by-Play, Commentary, and PA Improvements
(PS3 & PS4 Only)

• New batter introductions and pitch result content for the new skip batter walkup system (speeds up gameplay, tightens play-by-play)
  • New system for handling safe result calls that includes proper acknowledgement of the runner’s slide type
  • New conversations with color commentary that remember and discuss the team’s recent record
  • New PA batter introductions and content for the new Home Run Derby format
  • New batter introductions that call out the three part stat line for Average, Home Runs, and RBI’s on the year
6. More than 900 new presentation animations

All that sounds nice on paper but we are not seeing it in these videos. Well maybe some of you are but I am not that's for sure. Again I do not hate the current presentation I just think it got old and needs a pretty big refresh.

The best thing that I can see that was added to the presentation for 15 is the new "Inside The Show" feature which I think has a lot of potential. But that is just an audio presentation feature. What I am looing for is more of a visually presentation upgrade!

# 83 ScouserHUN @ 03/03/15 12:46 PM
It was june in the stream and there was no Koji & Big Papi in top 10 Red Sox players. Does this mean that 39 yo players still regress -20 in 2 months?

Az én iPad készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

# 84 HustlinOwl @ 03/03/15 12:48 PM
Quote:
All that sounds nice on paper but we are not seeing it in these videos. Well maybe some of you are but I am not that's for sure. Again I do not hate the current presentation I just think it got old and needs a pretty big refresh.

The best thing that I can see that was added to the presentation for 15 is the new "Inside The Show" feature which I think has a lot of potential. But that is just an audio presentation feature. What I am looing for is more of a visually presentation upgrade!
Really???? Like we said its because of the button mashing not getting a chance to see whats all listed

# 85 ajblithe20 @ 03/03/15 12:52 PM
Quote:

I don't think you've been watching the streams.... Like I said, not a complete overhaul, but there's a good bit of improvement

# 86 Armor and Sword @ 03/03/15 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaxseed Oil
Would love to know if you can turn off HR Celebration Cam this year.
From my understanding and Ramone can chime in to confirm.

It has been scrapped altogether.

# 87 Mikerophone @ 03/03/15 01:30 PM
Why are the players always going cross-eyed?

http://i.imgur.com/pxIizSD.jpg

That's horribly uncomfortable to look at. Hoping the black eyes will also be fixed by launch.

# 88 decga @ 03/03/15 01:33 PM
Quote:
Really???? Like we said its because of the button mashing not getting a chance to see whats all listed
I for one want to be surprise by seeing some of the new presentations for the first time March 31st and beyond. I think its no accident that Ramone is "a button masher" for this streams...

Our society, SMDH! We want it now.. LOL...

# 89 tsbmolina @ 03/03/15 01:35 PM
Stadiums, I will post all of them if you guys wanted.

# 90 Dolenz @ 03/03/15 01:38 PM
Except when showing stadiums they stopped one short of showing St Louis!

# 91 Bat @ 03/03/15 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
From my understanding and Ramone can chime in to confirm.

It has been scrapped altogether.
What HR celebration cam? Not watching the screen?

# 92 breakfastcat @ 03/03/15 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsbmolina
Stadiums, I will post all of them if you guys wanted.
If you could post Angel Stadium for me that would be awesome

# 93 tsbmolina @ 03/03/15 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by breakfastcat
If you could post Angel Stadium for me that would be awesome
Here you go.

# 94 ryanmc564 @ 03/03/15 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolenz
Except when showing stadiums they stopped one short of showing St Louis!
I know, what kick to the crouch that was. I got all excited to finally get a glimpse of Busch for them to stop one short. San Diego studios must be st. Louis haters, lol just kidding. but according to thaSLAB he was very impressed with Busch so i'll take his word for it.

# 95 tsbmolina @ 03/03/15 01:55 PM
The garden behind center field then Kirby says kale, lol.

# 96 geisterhome @ 03/03/15 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScouserHUN
It was june in the stream and there was no Koji & Big Papi in top 10 Red Sox players. Does this mean that 39 yo players still regress -20 in 2 months?

Hope it's not true.

# 97 ajblithe20 @ 03/03/15 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by geisterhome
Hope it's not true.
Isn't the regressing just 1 or 2 points across the board though? So the overall takes a big hit, but the individual attributes aren't all that different. I may be wrong though

# 98 breakfastcat @ 03/03/15 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsbmolina
Here you go.
Thanks man, appreciate it

From the looks of that pic though, there doesn't appear to be any improvements to the rock fountain and ivy. Hopefully it's just due to the quality of the pic, and it will look better in game. If it does look the same as it did last year though, I'll be pretty disappointed...

# 99 ShowTyme15 @ 03/03/15 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScouserHUN

If you watched last weeks stream Luis explained (in detail) regression/progression for MLB 15. Guys wont drop drastically like they used to. Progression/regression is performance based now and the age in which player start decline has been moved back (was 34-36 previously I Believe).

He used R.A. Dickey as an example. He said Dickey will still regress, but if he pitches/plays well he likely won't fall off that much if at all. It's been toned down.

# 100 Factzzz @ 03/03/15 02:08 PM
Quote:
wouldve been nice to see them challenge the play in the top of the 3rd inning with play at 3B on the ball in the dirt.

http://youtu.be/my-TLGloOrQ?t=2m47s
Based on what i've taken away from some of the small things said during these streams...

I think you can only challenge plays at first base.

That's a total guess by me though, but i think that's the case.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.