Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post

Sony San Diego is currently livestreaming MLB 15 The Show on Twitch.TV with the Senior A.I. Programmer and more. Make sure you check it out here or click the spoiler button to view the embedded stream.

For those of you that miss out, this post will get updated with the archive.

UPDATE: The archive is available now, it starts at roughly the 9:09 mark (spoiler button updated).

For mobile viewers, check it out here. Thanks HozAndMoose!

Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 seanjeezy @ 03/03/15 05:16 PM
AI? Should be a good one

# 2 ShowTyme15 @ 03/03/15 05:23 PM
Ballpark Village

# 3 seanjeezy @ 03/03/15 05:23 PM
Brian! The real MVP lol

# 4 Dolenz @ 03/03/15 05:25 PM
Must rush home!!!

# 5 sydrogerdavid @ 03/03/15 05:40 PM
Other than that font they used for the BP Village Cardinals sign, Ballpark Village looks really, really good.

They did a great job at mimicking all those signs.

EDIT: I just saw the Hardee's in the LF upper deck. It used to say Cardinals, now it just says Burgers.

EDIT 2: They also just showed the old courthouse. (Not the old, old one in CF. The older, Civil Courts Building beyond the LF stands.) Wow.

(Should mention that I love the newly added KMOV building in center.) So much improvement.

# 6 ryanmc564 @ 03/03/15 05:41 PM
finally get to see busch stadium, although its still has things wrong with it the ford truck sign in left center field hasn't been there since 2013, and it still annoying to see that they put current players on the left field wall, last year was the worse for it because they had every one picture last name on it except for allen craig , they had his first name on it, and then he gets traded half way thru the season, so you have a player on the wall who no longer plays for that team. makes no sense. It would look better and make more sense just to leave the left field wall blank (just a plain green wall) I also think the jumbotron/scoreboard needs to be significantly bigger anyone who has been to a game at busch can back me up on that their score board is huge in real life but look tiny in the game. sorry for the gripe, everyone has there own gripes about the game. Busch stadium is always my biggest gripe.

# 7 Factzzz @ 03/03/15 05:52 PM
David Wright should be wearing Nike batting gloves, and Juan Lagares should be wearing Franklin batting gloves (with neon).

# 8 Dolenz @ 03/03/15 05:57 PM
And we have a challenge!

# 9 ShowTyme15 @ 03/03/15 05:58 PM
Challenge at 1B

# 10 bcruise @ 03/03/15 05:58 PM
Trophy for winning a challenge confirmed

# 11 ShowTyme15 @ 03/03/15 06:01 PM
Looking at Yadier Molina's batting gloves. They should be Team Color 2 instead of black. Minor and easy fix manually, just wanted to point it out.

# 12 ShowTyme15 @ 03/03/15 06:05 PM
Double down the line.

# 13 ryanmc564 @ 03/03/15 06:25 PM
Noticed that the clouds are actually moving across the sky.

# 14 sydrogerdavid @ 03/03/15 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanmc564
finally get to see busch stadium, although its still has things wrong with it the ford truck sign in left center field hasn't been there since 2013, and it still annoying to see that they put current players on the left field wall.
Maybe we'll see retired players again if they keep adding on these Diamond Dynasty guys.

# 15 T_O_p12 @ 03/03/15 06:35 PM
I wish there was a way to know when these streams go live. I had my twitch settings set to alert me but never got an alert…

Also how are people are live asking them questions? I do not see any chat options or anything inside twitch, http://www.twitch.tv/sonysandiegostudio

Edit: Never mind. Found the dumb tiny little gray arrow in the top right which was the chat window minimized.

Edit 2: Sort of wish I didn't find that button. Same people asking same question over and over and over and over… And a lot of completely un related questions flood out all the actually good questions.

# 16 Factzzz @ 03/03/15 06:36 PM
Tyler Lyons with a terrible pitching motion.

They really need to get rid of those old pitching motions, or at least stop assigning them to players because no one pitches like that.

# 17 bcruise @ 03/03/15 06:47 PM
Bit of a groin kick that the AI will not challenge calls. For me that puts the feature in kind of the same boat as Balks. Ultimately I'd rather the game get the call right in the end for both teams. I realize that would require situational AI to be put in on when it would be most beneficial for the CPU team to challenge though, so as a first year effort I'm fine with that.

Hopefully we still have the option of turning the umpire missed calls off (basically a shortcut to the eventual outcome of a replay challenge)

Edit: Yes, I am well aware that 1B is the only challengeable call, and that either way this is not going to have a huge impact on the game (replays are rare enough in MLB as it is, and having only one category of them makes the impact even smaller).

# 18 kehlis @ 03/03/15 06:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
Bit of a groin kick that the AI will not challenge calls. For me that puts the feature in kind of the same boat as Balks. Ultimately I'd rather the game get the call right in the end for both teams. I realize that would require situational AI to be put in on when it would be most beneficial for the CPU team to challenge though, so as a first year effort I'm fine with that.

Hopefully we still have the option of turning the umpire missed calls off (basically a shortcut to the eventual outcome of a replay challenge)

Edit: Yes, I am well aware that 1B is the only challengeable call, and that either way this is not going to have a huge impact on the game (replays are rare enough in MLB as it is, and having only one category of them makes the impact even smaller).
I must have missed this.

I knew that all challenges were only going to be initiated automatically but I didn't know they would only happen for the human controlled teams and not the CPU teams (that is what you meant right).

# 19 Factzzz @ 03/03/15 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
I must have missed this.

I knew that all challenges were only going to be initiated automatically but I didn't know they would only happen for the human controlled teams and not the CPU teams (that is what you meant right).
Yeah Kirby mentioned it in the stream, that CPU won't challenge plays.

# 20 bcruise @ 03/03/15 06:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
I must have missed this.

Yeah, about 3 or 4 people asked it in the twitch chat at the same time and they answered it. I'm pretty sure I didn't mishear it.

« Previous1234567891213Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.