Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post

Sony San Diego is currently livestreaming MLB 15 The Show on Twitch.TV going over enhanced graphics, environments and more. Make sure you check it out here or click the spoiler button below, to view the embedded stream.

For those of you that miss out, this post will get updated with the archive.

UPDATE: The livestream has completed, click here to view the archive. There are 3 different videos, since it cut out a couple of times.

Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 101 Warehouse @ 03/18/15 01:40 PM
All of this looks amazing and I really am grateful for every second the dev team puts in.... but I gotta say, it's a little frustrating that they have a completely modeled out room in an office building pretty far in the background of Comerica (which is really cool, don't get me wrong), but they still don't have roofs. I know at Rogers Centre they keep the roof closed for the majority of the first two months of the year. Could they at least maybe disable rain in stadiums that otherwise would have their roofs closed?

# 102 baconbits11 @ 03/18/15 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
Wow they even made the Coliseum look good, only thing missing is the raw sewage

# 103 nemesis04 @ 03/18/15 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warehouse
All of this looks amazing and I really am grateful for every second the dev team puts in.... but I gotta say, it's a little frustrating that they have a completely modeled out room in an office building pretty far in the background of Comerica (which is really cool, don't get me wrong), but they still don't have roofs. I know at Rogers Centre they keep the roof closed for the majority of the first two months of the year. Could they at least maybe disable rain in stadiums that otherwise would have their roofs closed?
I thought rain was not an option with any stadium that had a roof?

# 104 seanjeezy @ 03/18/15 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis04
I've seen rain while playing at Safeco, not sure about the others.

# 105 bigwill33 @ 03/18/15 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanjeezy
I've seen rain while playing at Safeco, not sure about the others.
Yeah, but he is saying that you can control the weather in your game. So you can turn it off it it bothers you.

# 106 countryboy @ 03/18/15 06:26 PM
Quote:
I've never seen rain in any stadium that could be "domed"

# 107 nemesis04 @ 03/18/15 07:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
I've never seen rain in any stadium that could be "domed"
Yeah, I thought it was specifically coded that way since there was no closed option. I know for exhibition games you can't pick rain for those stadiums.

# 108 countryboy @ 03/18/15 07:32 PM
Quote:
Yeah, I thought it was specifically coded that way since there was no closed option. I know for exhibition games you can't pick rain for those stadiums.
That was what I thought as well.

# 109 seanjeezy @ 03/18/15 08:37 PM
That might only apply to turf fields, I was able to make it rain at Chase Field and Safeco Field. In my Mariners franchise it frequently rains during the first month of the season. I don't manually change it since I don't particularly care, but it is there for sure.

# 110 countryboy @ 03/18/15 09:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanjeezy
That might only apply to turf fields, I was able to make it rain at Chase Field and Safeco Field. In my Mariners franchise it frequently rains during the first month of the season. I don't manually change it since I don't particularly care, but it is there for sure.
I wasn't doubting you, just that I have never seen it. I play as the Cardinals so I don't get to see Safeco (at least didn't last year) and I never saw it rain at Chase Field nor Miller Park.

# 111 CubsWillRiseAgain @ 03/18/15 09:53 PM
question for a pitching animation:

for those who would know;
you know how Jon Lester kind up holds his mitt up to his chin before he starts his wind up? is that in the game? http://http://espn.go.com/blog/chica...ud-of-a-player

# 112 bigwill33 @ 03/18/15 11:01 PM
Did we ever find out if the ivy on the walls at Wrigley grows over the course of the season again?

# 113 ShowTyme15 @ 03/18/15 11:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwill33
Did we ever find out if the ivy on the walls at Wrigley grows over the course of the season again?
Yes we did. The answer is yes.

# 114 bigwill33 @ 03/19/15 12:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
Yes we did. The answer is yes.
Great news! And thanks for the answer! I missed that and knew others had been asking and wondered as well. Get to see Wrigley quite a bit with my digital Buccos so it is nice to have this little thing in the game.

# 115 ShowTyme15 @ 03/19/15 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwill33
Great news! And thanks for the answer! I missed that and knew others had been asking and wondered as well. Get to see Wrigley quite a bit with my digital Buccos so it is nice to have this little thing in the game.
They didn't answer it here on OS that's probably why you didn't see it. The question was actually asked during the Dev Tourney stream on twitch. I think it was CubFan23 who asked the question I believe.

# 116 tnixen @ 03/19/15 12:11 PM
I was so glad to hear the standings on the green monster scoreboard actually now will update in real time during your season

And I really hope they can get the rest of the scoreboard working again for MLB 16 The Show. It works fine on the PS3 version but the PS4 version 14 and now 15 the Balls, Strikes and Outs never light up. Also the Hits and errors boxes do not light up or work correctly. And the At bat at least in PS4 14 version shows the wrong number for the batter often. And last when a run is scored the number should be yellow on the scoreboard if it is the current inning even the PS3 version never did that correctly.

So just hoping Sony can get all this working for MLB 16 The Show

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.