Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

Brian Mazique (AKA FranchisePlay) has just uploaded his NBA 2K15 Ultimate Legends Roster for PlayStation 4 users. (Follow along in his thread here.)

The roster features more than 150 created legends from their best seasons, along with some updated active players, all rated on a scale designed to balance the game across multiple eras.

Quote:
There are 2 versions of Charles Barkley, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Reggie Miller and several other players previously not in the game. Teams with a shorter history have less legends, so a challenge might be taking the Pelicans to the championship in a MyGM or MyLeague, where the Chicago Bulls have Michael Jordan and Derrick Rose. The Lakers have Wilt, Magic and Shaq, you get the idea. You could also do a fantasy draft.

PSNID: franchiseplay99
Roster Name: UltimateLegends Roster

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 SmashMan @ 03/14/15 02:34 PM
Got it now. There was an update that it didn't prompt me to apply until I'd left the game sitting on the main menu for 10 minutes.

# 22 BA2929 @ 03/14/15 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkocjay
yea did a fantasy draft works out great just dont like the copy of players like 3 jordans and 2 kobes etc. but ill fix it some how
If you want to take the time, just go in and edit the doubles/triples down to 5'4" and a 40 overall. Nobody will draft them. I did it with the Jordan's and Kobe's and a few other doubles before I started. Didn't take that long really.

# 23 xCeeTee @ 03/14/15 03:03 PM
I've tried using this before and every time I use the roster in season or GM mode and the game just freezes. I'll try the updated version, I love using legends rosters to do fantasy leagues. I think they make the game really interesting.

# 24 Ownal0t @ 03/14/15 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballin2k0
my 90s-00s custom roster beats this i dont like having all legends on the same team too bad its not era based..like 95/96.i refuse to share my roster because i dont like the nba 2k community,its honestly the worst ive ever seen,if your winning online they quit then you will lose all contracts and get no mt,thanks for that 2k youve honestly cost me atleast 10k mt on that bs.
Irony at its finest

# 25 CJTHA1 @ 03/14/15 09:34 PM
Played my first game with these rosters and this is so much fun. I was the Pistons against the T-Wolves and it came down to the last minute. Was able to win 111-109. Dumars lead the way with 30 points while Garnett lead the Wolves with 22 points.

Other Notables:
Grant Hill- 26 pts 7 reb 6 assists
Isiah Thomas- 26 pts 6 assists 3 steals
Ricky Rubio- 13 points 14 assists
Andrew Wiggins- 19 points

# 26 evanreyes @ 03/14/15 10:52 PM
Wow. Yao Ming is only 7'2"

# 27 mt8732 @ 03/17/15 02:27 PM
Where is Jason Williams for the kings??? Deserves a spot more than Collison or kevin Martin

# 28 Tybudd @ 03/17/15 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanreyes
Wow. Yao Ming is only 7'2"
Yeah Sean Bradley is Vertically challenged as well, I don't think 2k will let you make them any larger

# 29 Scrapps @ 03/17/15 09:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mt8732
Where is Jason Williams for the kings??? Deserves a spot more than Collison or kevin Martin

Williams is on the Grizzlies.

# 30 Sam I am @ 03/17/15 09:53 PM
Why boast & brag about a roster that you think is better & won't share it? I appreciate anybody that make these rosters for all to use & all they want is a shoutout & a lil credit which i will do. To say you wont share a roster after trying to play down someones hard work & because of a few bad apples in the 2k community to me is selfish & instead of boasting, just keep it to yourself,

# 31 Sam I am @ 03/18/15 10:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballin2k0
my 90s-00s custom roster beats this i dont like having all legends on the same team too bad its not era based..like 95/96.i refuse to share my roster because i dont like the nba 2k community,its honestly the worst ive ever seen,if your winning online they quit then you will lose all contracts and get no mt,thanks for that 2k youve honestly cost me atleast 10k mt on that bs.
Why boast & brag about a roster that you think is better & won't share it? I appreciate anybody that make these rosters for all to use & all they want is a shoutout & a lil credit which i will do. To say you wont share a roster after trying to play down someones hard work & because of a few bad apples in the 2k community to me is selfish & instead of boasting, just keep it to yourself,

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.