Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post

MLB 15 The Show in-store demos are coming to participating Best Buy locations on March 28th, from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM. To find out if the Best Buy near you will be hosting the event, click here.

UPDATE: The game is at participating stores, but they are only showing off the home run derby.

Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 41 nemesis04 @ 03/28/15 02:49 PM
Great Story Steve!

I am a little disappointed it is only HR Derby though.

# 42 Herschie @ 03/28/15 04:23 PM
Yeah, I was a little disappointed that it was just the Home Run Derby. That said, I did like the new hitting thing where you can adjust the camera to look for certain pitches. I did notice some graphical hiccups, but they were so blatant that I doubt they're in the final version. They certainly haven't been in any of the streams of the game that I've seen, so I'm not worried at all.

# 43 OCDHost @ 03/28/15 04:27 PM
Drove 30 minutes to the bestbuy across from the Florida mall for it to not be there even though the website said it would. Very disappointed and annoyed.

# 44 Chikiboy @ 03/30/15 03:19 PM
Was able to get some time with the Demo (Home Run Derby) on Saturday. Worked out great as my folks recently moved out to Tacoma, WA right around the corner from the Best Buy that had the demo in this area.

Needless to say, was able to drop off the Fam at the folks and head over to BB. Was a little disappointed it was limited to the HR Derby, but nonetheless, was good to get a feel for the pitcher/batter interface.

Happy to say I was really impressed with how fluid the game felt. Along with that, I really was liking how the movement of the pitches and trajectories were. I was able to pickup on the type much better (ie: breaking ball outside I was looking to go opposite field, which my batter did. Many pitches inside I was jerking foul. Felt really organic.

Just have to say, the Sony rep was cracking me up. He didn't seem much like a gamer (at least sports gamer), so I was actually talking up some of the newer features to him and a couple of guys that were watching.

Even got a couple plugs in for the community here on OS.

Can't wait for midnight!

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.