Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post

Check out the latest MLB 15 The Show trailer showing off the sights and sounds of Opening Day.

Source - PlayStation.Blog

Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 21 mlblover15 @ 03/23/15 08:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen
I thought the same exact thing when watching this. The dirt looks darn good in this shot!
it is a great shot but if he doesnt get up and is not covered in dirt from head to toe after that slide i will have issues. that is one of my biggest gripes about the game si that when a player slides on grass or dirt you BARRELY see the evidence of it at all...

kinda a bummer...

# 22 jeffy777 @ 03/23/15 09:17 PM
Gorgeous....but they forgot the long sleeves and frosty breath.

# 23 Spokker @ 03/23/15 09:34 PM
The only thing I wonder about the trailer is if it's running in real-time. The trailer is running at 60 FPS so I hope they worked out the problems with the cutscene frame rate that was present in 14.

# 24 Spokker @ 03/23/15 09:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen
I thought the same exact thing when watching this. The dirt looks darn good in this shot!
Dirt comparison with MLB 14 on PS4.

Zoomed-in.

Over the course of the game the dirt will dry up in 15.

# 25 Sco291 @ 03/23/15 10:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc020791
This game looks so amazing. In 2013 when Chris Davis was going on that tear, I sat in that section and he hit a ball on a line straight off the foul pole there in right field. It was one if the coolest things I've witnessed at a baseball game as this ball was seamlessly heading straight at me at probably 100+ MPH, only to be stopped straight in tracks by the foul pole. #Unreal
I don't mean to derail the thread, but a similar thing happened to me last summer at Yankee Stadium. Got there around 11am for BP(gates open at 11). Made my way out to the left field wall right above the Canon sign. JJ Hardy hit a liner right to me, except I didn't know it was a liner because I ws filming with my phone..... tried to catch it....bad idea. Thing had to be going at least 90MPH, hit smack off the outer palm of the left hand. Lost all feeling in it for the rest of that day until around 4pm. The ball however, landed down near Ubaldo Jimenez who pretended to toss it to me, then faked me out and gave it to some snobby Oriole fan who was a kid haha.

It was the kind of experience that makes me think to myself how in the good holy hell people survive those rocket foul balls into the seats along the 1st and 3rd base lines. I cringe every time. Haha

# 26 LastActionHero @ 03/25/15 02:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwo4Life75
Still no actual in game footage or if there really is,it isn't a lot. It's funny video game trailers make a game look so good,then when you see the actual game footage,you are very disappointed! Like in the movie Falling Down,there is scene where Michael Douglas goes to a fast food restaurant and orders a burger and when he actually gets the burger it looks nothing like the picture in the menu and he snaps,because it looks nothing like the picture lol.

So we should get ready for you when you go on a rampage through town?

# 27 SmashMan @ 03/25/15 02:52 AM
Quote:
Still no actual in game footage or if there really is,it isn't a lot.
Did you miss all the streams?

# 28 eaw913 @ 03/25/15 03:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
Did you miss all the streams?
He's been under a large rock.

# 29 HozAndMoose @ 03/25/15 06:46 AM
Quote:
Still no actual in game footage or if there really is,it isn't a lot. It's funny video game trailers make a game look so good,then when you see the actual game footage,you are very disappointed! Like in the movie Falling Down,there is scene where Michael Douglas goes to a fast food restaurant and orders a burger and when he actually gets the burger it looks nothing like the picture in the menu and he snaps,because it looks nothing like the picture lol.

Are you freaking serious? No in game footage? Did you just wake up from hibernating over the winter? Or do you just come here to complain cause that's all I've seen you do. You clearly haven't taken the time to look for. Let alone watch the 15-20 HOURS of gameplay from the stands the devs have done themselves. It the couple people who have been streaming the game the last few days.

# 30 Woodweaver @ 03/25/15 08:54 AM
Quote:

# 31 Cowboy008 @ 03/25/15 09:00 AM
Quote:
Don't know if you have seen this or not https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts5rXAi-5g8

It's the 8 hour tournament that the devs did.

# 32 Sip_16 @ 03/25/15 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
Don't know if you have seen this or not https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts5rXAi-5g8

It's the 8 hour tournament that the devs did.
Next thing he is gonna say now is it is not "RITE" that the devs have the game this early before the rest of us!

# 33 bronxbombers21325 @ 03/25/15 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
Are you freaking serious? No in game footage? Did you just wake up from hibernating over the winter? Or do you just come here to complain cause that's all I've seen you do. You clearly haven't taken the time to look for. Let alone watch the 15-20 HOURS of gameplay from the stands the devs have done themselves. It the couple people who have been streaming the game the last few days.
I'm thinking this guy is just trolling here. I have never seen a positive post from him. He has been "disappointed" with every feature of the game to this point.

# 34 CaseIH @ 03/26/15 02:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HokieB
That time lapse of Great American Ballpark is absolutely insane!

Yeah I really liked that times lapse of GABP. Opening Day is special everywhere, but nothing compares to a Opening Day in Cincinnati. Even if your not a Reds fan, you should go to a Opening Day game there atelast once in your lifetime. My wife is sadly a Cubs fan because her family are long time Cubs fans, but when we went to Opening Day in Cincinnati she loved it so much she wanted to move there.

We always go to the Reds Opening Day but cant anymore unfortunately. Funny thing now she actually has more Reds clothing than she does Cubs, and it makes her dad made, I love it,lol. When she 1st bought a Reds shirt she said it was just fro the game we go to and she wouldn't wear it any other time, but now she wears her Reds clothes all the time.

# 35 Sip_16 @ 03/26/15 08:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseIH
Yeah I really liked that times lapse of GABP. Opening Day is special everywhere, but nothing compares to a Opening Day in Cincinnati. Even if your not a Reds fan, you should go to a Opening Day game there atelast once in your lifetime. My wife is sadly a Cubs fan because her family are long time Cubs fans, but when we went to Opening Day in Cincinnati she loved it so much she wanted to move there.
The girlfriend and I made the trip down to GAB last July 4th weekend and it was absolutely beautiful. I have been to other parks but obviously being near Toronto i see mostly Blue Jay games and seeing actual grass makes a huge difference over the turf (obviously)! But yeah loved GAB and we ended up at PNC the next day

# 36 PsychoBulk @ 03/26/15 09:30 AM
Quote:
I'm wrong about everything and everybody on this site is write. I'm not allowed to express my opinions in any of the forum's,so guess what everybody I won't anymore! I'm in the wrong.
No, you're not wrong for that reason.

You are simply wrong because there is absolutely tons of gameplay footage available for anyone to peruse.

# 37 ShowTyme15 @ 03/26/15 06:49 PM
Quote:

# 38 rjackson @ 03/27/15 12:37 PM
My favorite version of the Star Spangled Banner - excellent choice!

Is it just me or did anyone else find it a bit funny that in today's interwebs we had to watch a 30 second commercial so that we could watch a 30 second commercial?!

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.