Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post

Another GameStop MLB Monday has arrived. Check out the latest MLB 15 The Show video, showing off the graphical and stadium improvements in the game.

If you missed it, click here to watch the first video focusing on the new digital economy system, their exclusive pre-order bonus and more.

Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 41 DanglingPenguins @ 03/24/15 07:21 PM
Am I going blind or was the Jays uniform blue darker?

# 42 shaunjuan2000 @ 03/24/15 10:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by con100
I hope they did a good job with Progressive Field. I feel like in most baseball games they never do that good of a job with it.
Streams shows no updates to Progressive Field at all. Better be patched>

# 43 HozAndMoose @ 03/24/15 10:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunjuan2000
I dont think they have ever changed something in a stadium with a patch. Never noticed anything in notes.

# 44 ShowTyme15 @ 03/24/15 10:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
I dont think they have ever changed something in a stadium with a patch. Never noticed anything in notes.
Dude is barking up the wrong tree. They don't do stadium updates via patches.

# 45 PVarck31 @ 03/24/15 11:05 PM
Very disappointed in the fact it looks like Progressive Field hasn't been updated. I feel like its been neglected for years. I have to decide if I am gonna purchase the game now.

And please don't lecture me about how I should just be happy with what the game has and not worry about its shortcomings. I'm allowed to be unhappy with this. I realize that game development is hard and they can't do everything in one cycle but Indians fans have been barking up this tree for years trying to get the stadiums shortcomings fixed.

Edit: I noticed in the screen shot and made mention of it in the Q&A thread that they did fix a couple things. So I appreciate that.

# 46 icicle22 @ 03/24/15 11:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunjuan2000
No updates at all? Did that add in a tarp? Does the Indians logo above the scoreboard light up at least? This is sad news indeed. Been looking forward to the authenticity of the show and I guess it's just not there.

Watching a stream of Fenway Park and it appears there is a lot of detail added to the areas outside of the park. It looks "ok" but seems weird if they spent time dressing up things like that but not working to make Progressive look more accurate inside.

# 47 Factzzz @ 03/25/15 12:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanglingPenguins
Am I going blind or was the Jays uniform blue darker?
Loll i thought i noticed this too, in the guy's stream of a blue jays franchise.

I hope that's the case anyways, i thought it was a little too bright last year.

# 48 DanglingPenguins @ 03/25/15 12:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factzzz
Loll i thought i noticed this too, in the guy's stream of a blue jays franchise.

I hope that's the case anyways, i thought it was a little too bright last year.
I'm hoping. They only need to match like Cubs blue or something and I would be content.

# 49 LastActionHero @ 03/25/15 04:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose

If I remember correctly they did it once when Target field was introduced and they changed the wall behind homeplate to the correct limestone/marble colour.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.