Home
WWE 2K15 News Post

IGN is scheduled to provide a first look at the WWE 2K15 Path of the Warrior DLC this Saturday at 4:00 PM ET.
  • Story focused on the career of WWE Hall of Famer Ultimate Warrior;
  • Playable WWE Hall of Famers: Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant and Sgt. Slaughter;
  • Playable WWE Legends: Honky Tonk Man, Rick Rude, Macho King and Colonel Mustafa;
  • Playable WWE Superstars: Undertaker and Hunter Hearst Helmsley;
  • Access to WWE Hall of Fame ring announcer Howard Finkel and WWE managers Jimmy Hart, Bobby Heenan, Paul Bearer, Sherri, Sid Justice and General Adnan;
  • Playable arenas: WrestleMania VI, VII and XII; SummerSlam® (1988, 1990 and 1991); Saturday Night’s Main Event XXIV and Madison Square Garden®;
  • 2K Showcase: Path of the Warrior will be available for a suggested price of $9.99.
NOTE: This 2K Showcase is included with the WWE 2K15 Season Pass Program.

Game: WWE 2K15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 6 - View All
WWE 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 oneamongthefence @ 03/24/15 12:02 AM
Hopefully a decent patch will come with it to fix Hogans leg drop and somehow optimize CAW to speed up team time it takes for parts to load and edit. Its such a chore to do because of the long load times.

# 2 vtcrb @ 03/24/15 03:05 AM
I look forward to this one as it will Unlock alot of guys I have been wanting.

# 3 willz1985 @ 03/24/15 05:12 PM
so they finally put sid vicious in a game and he's a manager, great......

# 4 cima @ 03/25/15 06:05 PM
The link says it's NOT included in Showcase Season Pass and then at the bottom it says it is...so confusing.

Quote:
2K SHOWCASE : PATH OF THE WARRIOR
Story focused on the career of WWE Hall of Famer Ultimate Warrior;
Playable WWE Hall of Famers: Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant and Sgt. Slaughter;
Playable WWE Legends: Honky Tonk Man, Rick Rude, Macho King and Colonel Mustafa;
Playable WWE Superstars: Undertaker and Hunter Hearst Helmsley;
Access to WWE Hall of Fame ring announcer Howard Finkel and WWE managers Jimmy Hart, Bobby Heenan, Paul Bearer, Sherri, Sid Justice and General Adnan;
Playable arenas: WrestleMania VI, VII and XII; SummerSlam® (1988, 1990 and 1991); Saturday Night’s Main Event XXIV and Madison Square Garden®;
2K Showcase: Path of the Warrior will be available for a suggested price of $9.99.

(SOLD SEPARATELY - NOT INCLUDED IN SHOWCASE SEASON PASS)
Quote:
About the WWE 2K15 Season Pass Program

For a one-time suggested purchase price of $24.99, a savings of more than 20 percent versus individual content purchases, players will receive the following items as they become available:

Access to exclusive playable WWE Diva Paige;
Accelerator (access to all unlockable content available in the game);
Access to all three 2K Showcase stories (One More Match, Hall of Pain and Path of the Warrior).
*Xbox Live or PlayStation Network account and Internet connection required. Copy of WWE 2K15 required to play.

# 5 mercalnd @ 03/25/15 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cima
The link says it's NOT included in Showcase Season Pass and then at the bottom it says it is...so confusing.
The line (SOLD SEPARATELY - NOT INCLUDED IN SHOWCASE SEASON PASS) refers to the items listed right after/under it (WCW, NXT and new moves packs). It seems quite clear to me the way the page is laid out.

# 6 cima @ 03/25/15 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercalnd
The line (SOLD SEPARATELY - NOT INCLUDED IN SHOWCASE SEASON PASS) refers to the items listed right after/under it (WCW, NXT and new moves packs). It seems quite clear to me the way the page is laid out.
Ahh yes, I see it now. Thanks!

# 7 GiantsFan2013 @ 03/26/15 06:22 AM
I'm so pumped for 1998 Undertaker, Paul Bearer, & MSG!

# 8 and1product @ 03/26/15 11:58 AM
I just wish Ted Dibiase, Mr Perfect, Jake the Snake and at The Model was added to this. Wrestling theme purposes also.

# 9 MoneyOvaHuds @ 03/27/15 11:40 PM
Next Update to Patch Hulk Hogan Leg Drop Glitch

One of the glitch that would lead the WWE 2K15 game to crash and freeze, was the Patch Hulk Hogan Leg Drop glitch. However, according to Marcus Stephenson, community manager of WWE 2K, this is likely to be addressed in the next update for WWE 2K15.

Hulk Hogan's Leg Drop was a finishing move and it would irritate many players who would perfume his move only to have the game crash. Attack of the Fanboy notes that this was a widespread issue as many PS4 players experiencing it, but Xbox One players haven't had that much of issues with it.

Stephenson promised in a Twitter post that it will be fixed.

@Thomas_Cronin @WWEgames aware and it will be fixed in the next patch coming ASAP!

— Marcus Stephenson (@stephensonmc) March 22, 2015

The next patch is likely to be rolling out along with Path of the Warrior DLC sometime in April 2015. The update follows a trend where the last patch 1.04 arrived with NXT ArRival DLC. WWE 2K15 updates do not bring updates to the wrestler characters or their costumes but are merely to fix the glitches and bugs.

# 10 RyanLeaf16 @ 03/28/15 09:52 AM
With Gen Adnan being included in the DLC, I am wondering if Sgt. Slaughter will have both US and Iraqi attire available?

# 11 cjallure24 @ 03/28/15 06:07 PM
The release will be Tuesday now.

# 12 vtcrb @ 03/30/15 05:58 PM
Has any timeframe been announced for the Release tomorrow?

# 13 CatMan72 @ 03/31/15 09:58 AM
Sad that Sid is not playable.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.