Home
Project CARS News Post

Bandai Namco Games and Slightly Mad Studios have posted another Project CARS trailer. This one shows off quite a few tracks that are featured in the game, scheduled to release in mid-May.

Quote:
Project CARS features over 30 locations from around the world with multiple variations of each, offering one of the largest track list of any racing game in recent years.

The ground-breaking dynamic time of day & weather system makes every race unique and urges players to adapt to every situation.

The team has also confirmed Fanatec wheel support is coming to console. The full list of supported hardware can be seen here.

Game: Project CARSReader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox OneVotes for game: 1 - View All
Project CARS Videos
Member Comments
# 1 OnlookerDelay @ 03/28/15 03:25 PM
I now see from the supported hardware list that Project CARS will support the Fanatec Porsche GT2 wheel on the PS4 version! This is the first next-gen racing game that supports a last-gen steering wheel. Oh how I would love to have full force-feedback, native support for my Fanatec GT2 on Forza 4 and Forza Horizon 2, but it won't be possible, even via a controller adapter. Having read this though, I now see hope for my PS4 and Project CARS... awesome and totally unexpected news!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.