Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post

Flyers4208 already has a copy of MLB 15 The Show and he is currently livestreaming on Twitch. Click the link or hit the spoiler button below and post your thoughts. If it gets archived, this post will get updated.

UPDATE: The stream has ended and he has no archive, but plans to stream much more before the game releases.

UPDATE #2 (3/25): He's currently streaming again.

Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 101 bcruise @ 03/24/15 10:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunjuan2000
Wrigley isn't completed yet and the renovations are done there. Epic fail on their part. Ramone needs to explain why he said they were in and now they're not. Just lost my purchase, probably.
He did. Legal hangups. Didn't elaborate on it (and I doubt he will even if people pester him about it)

We've known this for a few weeks.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

# 102 ShowTyme15 @ 03/24/15 10:40 PM
Quote:
Wrigley isn't completed yet and the renovations are done there. Epic fail on their part. Ramone needs to explain why he said they were in and now they're not. Just lost my purchase, probably.
No They had to remove the OF signs and Video Boards from Wrigley. The only renovation they go in are the bleacher seats and OF lights. That is it.

Ramone explained that Legal issues were the reason fo Wrigley. Same probably applies to Progressive.

# 103 HozAndMoose @ 03/24/15 10:40 PM
Quote:
I expect to not see you comment in here until next year then right? Ever think they didnt get the designs for the renovations in time to add it to the game?

# 104 Knight165 @ 03/24/15 10:42 PM
Quote:
RAMONE!!!!

M.K.
Knight165

# 105 Recon @ 03/24/15 10:43 PM
Quote:
Wow! That's like saying I'm not buying the game because Greg Maddux isn't on the Braves roster.

# 106 shaunjuan2000 @ 03/24/15 10:47 PM
Updates were announced in September 2014. They had plenty of time. The new gameplay probably makes it a purchase, but no Indians franchise. Still disappointed, don't get me wrong.

# 107 Fullmetalpanic7 @ 03/24/15 10:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
I expect to not see you comment in here until next year then right? Ever think they didnt get the designs for the renovations in time to add it to the game?
But they did say the progressive field renovations were in the game and they aren't.

I'm not that upset about the renovations not making it into the game. it's a bit disappointing to be sure, but it's whatever.

# 108 thaSLAB @ 03/24/15 10:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
No They had to remove the OF signs and Video Boards from Wrigley. The only renovation they go in are the bleacher seats and OF lights. That is it.

Ramone explained that Legal issues were the reason fo Wrigley. Same probably applies to Progressive.
It was just too late for Progressive, with the amount of work that needed to be done (major structural changes). It was literally the last stadium changes I submitted to the environment team.

htcONE [M8] 5.0 | Tapatalk

# 109 ShowTyme15 @ 03/24/15 10:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaSLAB
It was just too late for Progressive, with the amount of work that needed to be done (major structural changes). It was literally the last stadium changes I submitted to the environment team.

AHHH okay. Thanks for the clarification SLAB. I think people are just pissed since Kirby confirmed during a stream that the renos were in. Now they see they aren't so naturally.........you know.

# 110 eaw913 @ 03/24/15 10:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
Don't even worry about it lol.

# 111 shaunjuan2000 @ 03/24/15 10:55 PM
Thank you for an explanation. kinda disappointing cause was looking forward to seeing it and using the Indians in franchise.

# 112 ShowTyme15 @ 03/24/15 10:55 PM
So he hit 2 homeruns with Matt Carpenter. Both times there were different animations when rounding the bases.

# 113 ajblithe20 @ 03/24/15 11:05 PM
Quote:
So he hit 2 homeruns with Matt Carpenter. Both times there were different animations when rounding the bases.

What do you mean? Carp just jogged around the bases differently each time? Did everyone round the bases exactly the same before? I never notice little things about home run trots, but it would be a welcomed addition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 114 ShowTyme15 @ 03/24/15 11:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajblithe20
What do you mean? Carp just jogged around the bases differently each time? Did everyone round the bases exactly the same before? I never notice little things about home run trots, but it would be a welcomed addition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He jogged around differently each time.

# 115 Knight165 @ 03/24/15 11:22 PM
Quote:
He jogged around differently both times.
He jogged around differently each time.
Sorry.

M.K.
Knight165

# 116 agentlaw13 @ 03/24/15 11:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaSLAB

Slab,
We Indians guys know you purposefully didnt submit the changes. Trying to start some AL central drama before the season even starts!

Obviously just kidding bro, appreciate all your work and insight you pass along to the dev team. Enjoy the game brotha! Cant wait to play it.

# 117 Cowboy008 @ 03/24/15 11:37 PM
I thought they said the only thing that will change on the green monster will be the al east standings? He's playing a game right now and the scores of the other games are also updating as the game goes on.

# 118 Eddie2288 @ 03/24/15 11:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
I thought they said the only thing that will change on the green monster will be the al east standings? He's playing a game right now and the scores of the other games are also updating as the game goes on.
I believe the scores already updated last year on the green monster.. not 100% on this though

# 119 Jr. @ 03/24/15 11:45 PM
Quote:
That's pretty cool. I got slightly annoyed by guys running the bases the same way each time. Love that they added a little variation

# 120 HozAndMoose @ 03/24/15 11:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by agentlaw13
Slab,
We Indians guys know you purposefully didnt submit the changes. Trying to start some AL central drama before the season even starts!

Obviously just kidding bro, appreciate all your work and insight you pass along to the dev team. Enjoy the game brotha! Cant wait to play it.
Not like those updates mater. Compared to The K the other AL Central stadiums are ugly.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.