Home
R.B.I. Baseball 15 News Post

R.B.I. Baseball 15 is scheduled to release for both Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on March 31st. As noted in our interview with Jamie Leece (MLBAM VP, Games) the price remains the same as last year at $19.99.

There were no announcements at this time for the Android, iOS, Mac and PC versions of the game.

New game features and enhancements include:
  • Authentic ballparks with unique characteristics from every Major League Baseball club
  • Modify your lineup with complete MLB rosters or play classic R.B.I. Baseball mode with 16 player rosters
  • Stat tracking by team, player and season league leaders across multiple seasons
  • Features over 1,000 MLB Players with detailed attributes based on hundreds of millions of data points from the MLB.com database
  • Master the art of hitting and fielding with 2-button retro controls. Optional fielding controls using face buttons.
  • Own the pitch: Control the movement of your pitch from start to finish
  • Multiple Game Modes:
    • Online multiplayer includes friendly and ranked games
    • Local 2P couch play
    • Season, Postseason & Exhibition Mode
  • Adjustable difficulty settings; Easy, Medium, Hard
Source - Polygon

Game: R.B.I. Baseball 15Hype Score: Vote Now
Platform: Android / iOS / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 0 - View All
Member Comments
# 21 marc68 @ 03/31/15 10:14 AM
Leaning towards this over the Show. (Blasphemous I know)
Show is great,but my baseball passion is limited and I can't spend that much time or money.

# 22 jpollack34 @ 03/31/15 10:43 AM
PS4 version is available for download now over at gamestop..

http://www.gamestop.com/ps4/games/rb...ball-15/120878

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.