Home
MotoGP 15 News Post

Milestone has just announced MotoGP 15 for the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4, scheduled to arrive in June. Check out the trailer here.

Since the announcement came from the PlayStation.Blog, other consoles were not mentioned. Once those details get released, we will update this post.

UPDATE: MotoGP 15 will also be available for Xbox 360, Xbox One and PC, as seen in the updated trailer.

MotoGP 15 will have a new level of rider customization, an enhanced career mode and the entire 2015 season of the motorcycle world championship.

Quote:
Customization plays a central and structural role in MotoGP™ 15, offering aspiring riders more than 100 accessory items and three different types of motorhome (Basic, Mid-range, and Top-range), purchasable with GP Credits, a virtual currency that can be earned in any online and offline race mode. All these items, and other content, can be purchased with GP Credits. Use them in the MyGP section to purchase new liveries and helmets to customise your rider.

The game features:
  • Over 20 bike models divided into three classes: MotoGP™, Moto™2 and Moto™3
  • 40 different liveries, with official colour schemes that can be adapted to your own style
You can also customise the appearance of your rider, altering variables including:
  • Physical attributes
  • Race suits
  • Boots
  • Gloves
The career mode has been enhanced, and integrated with the customisation features. After creating your rider you’ll start out racing as a Wild Card. Subsequently, you’ll be able to negotiate your future by signing with one of the Official Teams of the 2015 championship, or, through the various sponsors, racing with your own Private Team. Race performance influences team negotiations, so evaluating your objectives and how you plan to achieve them is more important than ever.

Finally, get ready to discover, for the first time in the series, the new Beat the Time mode. Demonstrate your skills on a bike with automatically assigned characteristics: have you got what it takes to beat the record for that track?

Source - PlayStation.Blog

Game: MotoGP 15Hype Score: Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 0 - View All
MotoGP 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 NINJAK2 @ 03/26/15 03:17 PM
No xbox 1? damn... I hope ride is good

# 2 ILuvMN81 @ 03/26/15 03:37 PM
Really enjoy MotoGP 14. Hope they expand on that.

Got a little excited in the bad way when I saw PS only until I realized it was a Playstation blog as the source. Milestone seems to be moving towards putting titles on XB1 and I'd be really surprised if they didn't release for 360 if they are for PS3.

# 3 Richzilla @ 03/26/15 07:59 PM
Cant wait....Will the release date in the US and UK be the same this time around ?

# 4 cfiore99 @ 03/26/15 08:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richzilla
Cant wait....Will the release date in the US and UK be the same this time around ?
Couldn't agree more. Also was just on the UK PSN looking for Ride. I enjoyed that demo and the full game is supposed to be out on the 27th, which it is now in the UK.

# 5 champ1997 @ 03/26/15 09:44 PM
I think im gonna get this and Ride

# 6 Steve_OS @ 03/27/15 10:05 AM
Just updated the OP. MotoGP 15 will also be available for Xbox 360, Xbox One and PC, like most of us figured. Just wanted to make everyone aware.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.