Home
WWE 2K15 News Post

The WWE 2K15 Path of the Warrior DLC is available now on Xbox One and is scheduled to arrive later this afternoon for PlayStation 4, check out the trailer here. This 2K Showcase is included for Season Pass subscribers, $9.99 to purchase separately.

UPDATE: It is available now for all consoles.
  • Story focused on the career of WWE Hall of Famer Ultimate Warrior;
  • Playable WWE Hall of Famers: Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant and Sgt. Slaughter;
  • Playable WWE Legends: Honky Tonk Man, Rick Rude, Macho King and Colonel Mustafa;
  • Playable WWE Superstars: Undertaker and Hunter Hearst Helmsley;
  • Access to WWE Hall of Fame ring announcer Howard Finkel and WWE managers Jimmy Hart, Bobby Heenan, Paul Bearer, Sherri, Sid Justice and General Adnan;
  • Playable arenas: WrestleMania VI, VII and XII; SummerSlam® (1988, 1990 and 1991); Saturday Night’s Main Event XXIV and Madison Square Garden®;
  • 2K Showcase: Path of the Warrior will be available for a suggested price of $9.99.

Game: WWE 2K15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 6 - View All
WWE 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 scottyp180 @ 03/31/15 11:22 AM
This was the only dlc I was interested in for this game. I'll probably grab it this weekend. $10 isn't bad for 10 wrwstlers and a short career mode.

# 2 thibster71 @ 03/31/15 01:20 PM
Can Howard Finkel be used as the ring announcer, in this DLC?

# 3 pimpinpidgeon8 @ 03/31/15 06:43 PM
4.000 GB is the size of the DLC for the PS4. I currently have 27 minutes left before it's finished, can't wait.

# 4 Stormyhog @ 03/31/15 10:02 PM
Why wouldn't they give you honkytonk man's other wrestling attires when you use him in other modes? I'm fine wrestling with him in the warrior showcase in his red suit but in other modes I want his regular in ring gear. Sloppy.

# 5 nontheski @ 04/01/15 03:05 AM
yes,warrior showcase in his red suit but in other modes I want his regular in ring gear.

# 6 Sinner @ 04/01/15 09:42 AM
This is by far my favorite DLC for this game. BTW love Rick Rude entrance. Lol

# 7 RebelHog @ 04/01/15 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
This is by far my favorite DLC for this game. BTW love Rick Rude entrance. Lol
"PISSANTS"

I love it.

# 8 CanuckJ @ 04/03/15 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormyhog
Why wouldn't they give you honkytonk man's other wrestling attires when you use him in other modes? I'm fine wrestling with him in the warrior showcase in his red suit but in other modes I want his regular in ring gear. Sloppy.
Completely totally agree with you, if warrior can have 7 different attires why can't HTM have 2?

Really stupid

# 9 spidertour02 @ 04/04/15 12:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormyhog
It's the same reason why we only get the Macho King version of Randy Savage and not the classic one -- because that's the version that shows up in the Showcase itself. If Honkytonk Man had worn his ring gear in the Showcase, we would've gotten it. Them's the breaks, I guess.

# 10 bigbob @ 04/07/15 01:49 PM
I'm not one to complain about player models..

But oh my god, Savage is ****ing terrible.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.