Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

Another NBA Live 15 roster update has arrived this morning. It includes more than 3,700 ratings changes and 12 player movement updates, including the retirement of future Hall of Fame point guard Steve Nash.

In addition, players can now find a model of NBA Coach of the Year frontrunner Steve Kerr in game. (Click here for a screenshot).

Below is a list of some of the changes you will see in the roster update. Download the Excel spreadsheet with all of the changes here.

GOING UP
  • Lorenzo Brown +2
  • Austin Rivers +1
  • Jordan Clarkson +1
  • Kelly Olynyk +1
  • Spencer Dinwiddie +1
  • Quincy Acy +1
  • Nerlens Noel +1
  • Dwyane Wade +1
  • Tony Snell +1
  • Kemba Walker +1
  • Leandro Barbosa +1
  • Jordan Hill +1
  • Luis Scola +1
  • Robert Covington +1
  • Iman Shumpert +1
  • Nikola Mirotic +1
  • Andre Iguodala +1
  • Andrew Wiggins +1
  • Tony Parker +1
  • Robert Sacre +1
GOING DOWN
  • Tyler Zeller -2
  • Paul Millsap -1
  • Giannis Antetokounmpo -1
  • Tim Duncan -1
  • Blake Griffin -1
  • Mason Plumlee -1
  • Carlos Boozer -1
  • Jonas Valanciunas -1
  • Al Horford -1
  • Nene -1
  • Bradley Beal -1
  • Goran Dragic -1
  • Hassan Whiteside -1
  • Andre Drummond -1
  • Cody Zeller -1
  • Spencer Hawes -1
  • Marc Gasol -1
  • Dante Exum -1
  • Andrea Bargnani -1
  • Paul Pierce -1
  • Nikola Vucevic -1
  • Kirk Hinrich -1
  • Jimmy Butler -1
  • Zach Randolph -1

Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Steve_OS @ 04/02/15 01:41 PM
I don't remember looking at Kerr before the update today. This is what he looks like now. For those of you that know what he looked like before this update, is it much better?

# 2 WTF @ 04/02/15 01:50 PM
He was generic prior. Noticeable improvement

# 3 CMH @ 04/02/15 03:48 PM
I wish I played after this update. Was playing against the Warriors and thought about how awful the generic looked for Kerr. Nice to see it is updated now.

# 4 bkluvsm3 @ 04/02/15 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
He was generic prior. Noticeable improvement
Nice update like that u guys added Kerr

# 5 mp3 @ 04/02/15 04:35 PM
Good job getting Kerr in the game....

Only took 4 months....

# 6 ccoaxum @ 04/02/15 04:46 PM
his generic was so bad it made want to take him out of my coaching line up on ultimate team lol

# 7 RonRac1 @ 04/02/15 06:02 PM
Did they update Stan Van Gundy on the Pistons 2? Because on Live he is generic also...

# 8 Steve_OS @ 04/02/15 06:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRac1
Did they update Stan Van Gundy on the Pistons 2? Because on Live he is generic also...
Only Kerr was mentioned in the update.

# 9 Calvenn @ 04/02/15 07:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Only Kerr was mentioned in the update.
Good update! I'm sure this change was due to the current standing of the Warriors and their rising popularity! Kerr was sticking out like a sore thumb in the game . They should apply equal treatment to all coaches and update Stan as well!

# 10 The 24th Letter @ 04/02/15 08:13 PM
Kerr reminds me of the actor who played Green Goblin in the old Spiderman movies in that pic...

# 11 DIRK41NOWITZKI @ 04/02/15 09:26 PM
Wade and Olynyk look great in that pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 12 Mintsa @ 04/03/15 08:28 AM
I would've rather of had updated player face scans than a coach...just saying.....

# 13 bkluvsm3 @ 04/03/15 11:11 AM
Couple of small things I noticed as far as accessories hopefully Antonio could look into this.... I saw on the spreadsheet CP3 was given his all white all star shoes for home games I'm not seeing it in game .....and also Harden should be wearing mid loose socks that's not reflecting in game also he's still wearing long medium socks not big deal just something I noticed trying help

# 14 ProjectLeet @ 04/03/15 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkluvsm3
Couple of small things I noticed as far as accessories hopefully Antonio could look into this.... I saw on the spreadsheet CP3 was given his all white all star shoes for home games I'm not seeing it in game .....and also Harden should be wearing mid loose socks that's not reflecting in game also he's still wearing long medium socks not big deal just something I noticed trying help
I believe the Harden thing was a tough debate I had, medium socks fits a bit more with the gap he has between sock and leg sleeve, versus just using medium loose. Based on the images I was getting this looks more accurate, but if you feel strongly about it I can switch it to proper medium loose.

CP3 shoes were acting weird so I defaulted him out of that and forgot to adjust it in this spreadsheet, sorry about that.

# 15 bkluvsm3 @ 04/03/15 04:45 PM
Oh okay thanks cp3 doesn't wear black shoes at home hopefully it's another way or maybe use CP3 Vll team color shoes for him in next update also we need team color changes as well

BOS- Black leg/Knee Accessories White Headbands home jerseys
CHA- Black leg/Knee Accessories Home Jerseys
SAC- Away Jersey White Headbands
HOU- Away Jerseys White Headbands Red arm sleeves
GSW- Black Socks and Accessories both home and away

# 16 nick_sr @ 04/03/15 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccoaxum
his generic was so bad it made want to take him out of my coaching line up on ultimate team lol
That Kerr before the update was probably the most hideous thing I'veever seen lol

# 17 DaMario35 @ 04/04/15 06:46 AM
It's crazy to me that they will update a coach but still after the season is almost to the playoffs they have yet to give LeBron James his real shoes and not team shoes and also give Kyrie his new shoes I don't get it but than they will give them all the old shoes in 16.

# 18 mp3 @ 04/04/15 07:55 AM
FYI Tim Frazier plays for the Blazers not Sixers.

And why when we want to yo start a new Dynasty does it have an old roster to use?

# 19 DJ @ 04/04/15 06:30 PM
Any noticeable changes to the gameplay (good or bad) with this latest update?

# 20 rockchisler @ 04/04/15 10:01 PM
Nice to get Stan Van Gundy updated.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.