Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

Another NBA 2K15 roster update has arrived this morning, bringing back all of the injured players from non-playoff teams. Other injured players will make their return as their respective team is eliminated.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 alabamarob @ 04/16/15 11:37 AM
Great decision.

# 2 KennyJ1976 @ 04/16/15 12:35 PM
Could somebody here at Operation Sports please relay this message to 2KSports. PLEASE BRING BACK PLAYOFF MODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure I'm not the only person in here that likes to create the real world playoffs and have at it with the up to date playoff rosters. No matter how hard you try, you can never create a real life playoff scenario by simming through a season or franchise. NHL 15 brought back playoff mode after the game was released and MLB 15 The Show still have theirs so there's no excuse for NBA 2K or NBA Live for that matter not to have one.

# 3 DBMcGee3 @ 04/16/15 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyJ1976
Could somebody here at Operation Sports please relay this message to 2KSports. PLEASE BRING BACK PLAYOFF MODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure I'm not the only person in here that likes to create the real world playoffs and have at it with the up to date playoff rosters. No matter how hard you try, you can never create a real life playoff scenario by simming through a season or franchise. NHL 15 brought back playoff mode after the game was released and MLB 15 The Show still have theirs so there's no excuse for NBA 2K or NBA Live for that matter not to have one.
Wow, I wasn't aware that it wasn't an option, but that really does suck. Between that and the broken highlight reel capability (Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!), I'm a bit underwhelmed w/ 2k at the moment. Still a fun game though, I may have to wait a few more weeks before I trade 'er in.

# 4 IrateDreamer @ 04/16/15 04:07 PM
Nothing else updated in this one??

# 5 sPORKaccione33 @ 04/16/15 08:12 PM
Ah, so nice to play with Alec Burks again. Now give him his silver/gold acrobat badge... they don't call him houdini for nothing!
Maybe give Gobert posterizer so he might try to dunk it once in a blue moon instead of flailing about like a

Go Jazz!

# 6 jeebs9 @ 04/17/15 09:26 AM
Yea man!!!

# 7 J.L @ 04/17/15 09:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrateDreamer
Nothing else updated in this one??

They gave Paul George and Jeff Teague headbands, can't see anything outside of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 8 FR176 @ 04/17/15 11:38 AM
Are there going to be players attributes changes in the playoff like in NBA 2K14?

# 9 wai1012 @ 04/17/15 11:47 AM
I'm so upset that I can't see any new shoes from this update.

# 10 DirtySouf @ 04/17/15 12:04 PM
Hopefully they activate Jrue Holiday...

# 11 bedwardsroy19 @ 04/17/15 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtySouf
Hopefully they activate Jrue Holiday...
He has been activated since Monday morning. He is on the bench

# 12 Toaster @ 04/17/15 12:50 PM
I know playoff mode is not an option, but could you guys at least release a save file that has the correct bracket good to go with all teams user controllable so we can re-create this at home?

It will be utterly impossible to re-create this years match-ups through the other modes in the game and it is the favorite thing for me and my friends to do each year! And I am certain I'm not the only one!

Just one cross platform save file

# 13 INVALID @ 04/18/15 02:31 AM
Great, I was wondering a few days ago how this was going to be handled, thank goodness this was the result. I had three injured players on my roster.

# 14 J.L @ 04/18/15 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zbreezy100
This is dumb AF because to sim a new my league franchise to current date that means that all these teams are more than likely going to make the playoffs. THIS IS WHY IN MY LEAGUE YOU SHOULD BE ALBE TO START FROM CURRENT DATE TO AVOID ISSUES LIKE THIS.

You know you can injure players manually in the game or make them healthy again right. It doesn't help with starting at current date but might help with realism.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 15 yjfeng @ 04/20/15 03:05 AM
do you play mt mode?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.