Home
Madden NFL 16 News Post

The Madden NFL 16 hype train has begun! EA Sports has just announced the game will launch on August 25th. They have scheduled news, features and details to arrive sometime in May.

Last year, EA Sports (along with Amazon and GameStop) provided details on Madden NFL 15 on April 28th, along with a teaser trailer, featuring Luke Kuechly of the Carolina Panthers.. They also kicked off the cover voting on May 8th.

What are you hoping to see and hear about in May?

Game: Madden NFL 16Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 24 - View All
Madden NFL 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 201 NDAlum @ 05/10/15 09:11 PM
There's no incentive to get people hype right now. Too far from release. Not only that they want to squeeze all they can out of M15 which is why they put resources into that garbage MUT mode.

# 202 nuckles2k2 @ 05/10/15 10:05 PM
A game that's 35+ gigs. If you can't dazzle me with better animations and football logic, then blow me away with "next-gen" textures, lighting, and shading.

Load up that blu-ray disc. No more games that are similar in size to "last gen" games on the XB1/PS4.

# 203 Wildcats302 @ 05/10/15 11:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Agree, but the buzz doesn't go away when marketing starts up.

Over time, especially a decade, my interest in most video games are fading away.
Same here. I love video games, but get bored with most quickly. My main issue with sports' games especially is that they just cannot compete with watching or going to the real thing. I buy Madden or NBA2k or The Show and then always stop playing after a few weeks even if I enjoy the games. I do the same thing with non-sports games, but for some reason I am more willing to come back to those later on and beat the campaign mode again, but not so much pick up where I left off in my franchise or whatever.

My gaming at present consists of getting on GTA 5 for 20-30 mins most days and causing chaos until I get bored.

# 204 mike24forever @ 05/10/15 11:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
There's no incentive to get people hype right now. Too far from release. Not only that they want to squeeze all they can out of M15 which is why they put resources into that garbage MUT mode.
How dare you come in here and use common sense?

# 205 cowboy_kmoney @ 05/11/15 10:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike24forever
How dare you come in here and use common sense?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.