Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

If you are an Xbox Live Gold subscriber, you can download and play NBA 2K15 for free from April 24th at 12:00 PM PT through April 27th at 12:01 AM PT. After the weekend, you will have the option to purchase the game online, through the Xbox Store or purchase the game at a retailer of choice. The Gamerscore and achievements you earn while playing, will not be lost.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 grodbetatted @ 04/22/15 01:44 PM
Since I lost my copy of NBA 2k it would be nice if it wasn't just for the weekend ahhhhhh. i dont wanna buy it again.

# 2 mrclutch @ 04/24/15 12:10 AM
The free download is live. Just FYI for those who are wanting to try it out it 48 GB so you had better starting it downloading first chance you get.

# 3 mrclutch @ 04/25/15 12:56 AM
Is anyone else having trouble downloading this? I can get it to move past 79% downloaded and that's with it hooked with a LAN line with speed over 50 mps. It keeps either stopping the install on it's own or just freezing at 79%.

# 4 porkys8077 @ 04/25/15 07:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrclutch
Is anyone else having trouble downloading this? I can get it to move past 79% downloaded and that's with it hooked with a LAN line with speed over 50 mps. It keeps either stopping the install on it's own or just freezing at 79%.

I have the same problem.

# 5 AshamanCarnage @ 04/25/15 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrclutch
I was having the problem at first, it finally finished this morning though.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.