Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

EA is offering players a chance to boost their teams in Madden Ultimate Team (MUT) with a new bonus player: Barry Sanders.

Available through April 29, Sanders features an overall rating of 92 with a speed rating of 92, elusiveness of 94, and a 95 agility. Bonus players' initial ratings are boosted slightly, and they do wear off after a couple of days.

To get Sanders' bonus card, simply log in to MUT from the main menu in Madden NFL 15.

Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 josephid @ 04/22/15 03:36 PM
Who cares about ultimate team. Can EA give us historic teams or at least historic teams with no names or likeness. We do all the leg work, the edit or creating.

EA would make a lot of people happy if the let us edit more with everything, players, game, controls, cameras and so on.

# 2 BSchwartz07 @ 04/22/15 07:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by josephid
Who cares about ultimate team. Can EA give us historic teams or at least historic teams with no names or likeness. We do all the leg work, the edit or creating.

EA would make a lot of people happy if the let us edit more with everything, players, game, controls, cameras and so on.
But they don't get extra money doing that. I get that all games are going towards these card based games (poor excuses to squeeze more money from everyone), but EA doesn't even really pretend to work on other features anymore.

# 3 josephid @ 04/23/15 09:17 AM
It is always about money, but the more people enjoy the more good. If we had an over the top create or editor with just about everything imaginable people could get into it more. Every year I get Madden and lose interest fast.

What if you could make your own highschool team, the amount of interest could ten fold. And I don't mean picking form the stupid logos that EA others. I do know there is a licenses problem, but NCAA only had a problem because they made the team too alike real life players. If NCAA just made the teams with radium roster and let everyone do the ratings and likeness we may still have NCAA football.

Anyway, I would like to play as Barry Sanders on his 1990 team against 85 Bears in old stadiums and all. None of this he is on some made up team with all different players with some silly EA uniform. Give us the tools to create more. A great deal of players get into that. Heck charge a download fee for Histroric teams, EA could go partners with those players and split proceedes. Little effort to create the teams and the old players who refuse, leave them out. It is simple, whatever revenue it makes it gets divided to EA and old players. EA already has the team license. No upfront money, again a share of download money.

# 4 slick1ru2 @ 04/29/15 12:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by josephid
It is always about money, but the more people enjoy the more good. If we had an over the top create or editor with just about everything imaginable people could get into it more. Every year I get Madden and lose interest fast.

What if you could make your own highschool team, the amount of interest could ten fold. And I don't mean picking form the stupid logos that EA others. I do know there is a licenses problem, but NCAA only had a problem because they made the team too alike real life players. If NCAA just made the teams with radium roster and let everyone do the ratings and likeness we may still have NCAA football.

Anyway, I would like to play as Barry Sanders on his 1990 team against 85 Bears in old stadiums and all. None of this he is on some made up team with all different players with some silly EA uniform. Give us the tools to create more. A great deal of players get into that. Heck charge a download fee for Histroric teams, EA could go partners with those players and split proceedes. Little effort to create the teams and the old players who refuse, leave them out. It is simple, whatever revenue it makes it gets divided to EA and old players. EA already has the team license. No upfront money, again a share of download money.

Capitalism. They could probably bring back NCAA Football but are too cheap to pay any stipend to players.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.