Home
R.B.I. Baseball 15 News Post

Nearly a month after the game was released on Xbox One and PlayStation 4, R.B.I. Baseball 15 is available now for iOS devices. You can purchase and download it at the Apple Store for $4.99. For those of you looking for the Android version, a release date has not been announced yet.

What's New in 2015:
  • Authentic ballparks with unique characteristics from every Major League Baseball club
  • Modify your lineup with complete MLB rosters or play classic R.B.I. Baseball mode with 16 player rosters
  • Stat tracking by team, player and season league leaders across multiple seasons
  • Features over 1,000 MLB Players with detailed attributes based on hundreds of millions of data points from the MLB.com database
  • Own the pitch: Control the movement of your pitch from start to finish
  • Season, Postseason & Exhibition Mode
  • Adjustable difficulty settings; Easy, Medium, Hard
  • Intuitive touch controls
  • Automatically Save and Resume your in-progress ballgame
If you missed our review of the PlayStation 4 version, you can read it here.

Game: R.B.I. Baseball 15Hype Score: Vote Now
Platform: Android / iOS / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 0 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 MLBGames @ 04/23/15 05:58 PM
$4.99 in the US. Steve's got the Canadian exchange rate.

# 2 boomhauertjs @ 04/24/15 07:58 AM
Saw in another forum that it is 2.1 GB installed. I might download it this weekend, but have to clear some music off of my iPhone.

# 3 Garrett67 @ 04/24/15 09:30 PM
The game is perfect for iOS (or Android). The only problem I am having is the game crashes randomly but at least it starts up at the same point. So, its not a huge problem, just frustrating.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.