02:05 PM - April 30, 2015 by Steve_OS
The 2015 NFL Draft is tonight, and the excitement of Draft Day will be available in Madden Ultimate Team (MUT) as well.
Thursday, April 30, not only marks the beginning of 32 promising NFL careers, but it also marks the first time that players can take the field with first round draft picks in Madden NFL 15.
MUT players can unlock a valuable Elite edition Player by completing a Set with a few Collectibles and Player Item from Packs. This is the only way to play with the new NFL draftees in Madden NFL 15!
Here is a schedule of events as they've been unfolding:
- Special NFL Draft Badge Collectible Items were available in Packs beginning Wednesday, April 22.
- New team Draft Collectibles were also be added to Packs on the night of Wednesday, April 22. Players can collect all 32 teams, or trade for their favorites. Team Draft Collectibles cannot be auctioned, but they can be traded.
- These Collectibles are needed to complete the NFL Draft Sets coming on Thursday, April 30. The Team Draft Collectible has to match the NFL Team that drafted the Player in order to complete the Set.
- Non-tradeable NFL Draft Badge Collectibles are also be available in Solo Challenges, which can be used to complete player-specific Sets on the night of the NFL Draft.
- On Draft Night (tonight), the MUT Team will be adding special edition Player Items for each first-round draft choice into Packs for you to collect.
There will be plenty of action tonight, with each first-round pick ushering in different items in MUT. A new Set will be available as each first-round pick is made, and players can add Items to receive a valuable Elite edition of the player.
The new sets tonight will consist of the following:
- Team Draft Collectible for the NFL Team that selected the player
- Base edition Player Item for that player
- Several NFL Draft Badge Collectibles
Will you be watching this year's draft and collecting items in MUT? Let us know what you hope to get tonight!