Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post

Limited Edition Developer's Choice packs are available now in MLB 15 The Show Diamond Dynasty, throughout the weekend. Each pack contains 3 player cards from a pool of 50 developer nominated players with 1 guaranteed Gold or higher and 3x higher chance of receiving a Diamond.

Here are the 50 nominated players chosen by the Developers.
  • ​Andrew McCutchen
  • Matt Harvey
  • Jose Fernandez
  • Madison Bumgardner
  • Jose Altuve
  • Adrian Gonzalez
  • Yasiel Puig
  • Yadier Molina
  • Jose Bautista
  • Josh Donadson
  • Adam Jones
  • Jon Lester
  • Jose Abreu
  • Justin Upton
  • Jose Reyes
  • David Wright
  • Cole Hamels
  • Hunter Pence
  • Matt Kemp
  • David Robertson
  • Anthony Rizzo
  • Jacoby Ellsbury
  • Andrew Cashner
  • Lorenzo Cain
  • Jason Heyward
  • Dallas Keuchel
  • Pat Neshek
  • Matt Cain
  • Manny Machado
  • Chase Headley
  • Joc Pederson
  • Kris Bryant
  • Yasmany Tomas
  • Joe Mauer
  • Francisco Rodriguez
  • George Springer
  • Derek Norris
  • Wil Myers
  • Starlin Castro
  • Stephen Vogt
  • Mike Leake
  • Mookie Betts
  • Dexter Fowler
  • Ichiro Suzuki
  • Juan Uribe
  • Ubaldo Jimenez
  • Will Venable
  • Mike Morse
  • Will Middlebrooks
  • Alexi Amarista
Good luck.

Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 21 ipfitness15 @ 05/15/15 04:45 PM
My Name is Anthony, And I am a pack whore

So far in I believe 6 Packs ive gotten

Diamond Matt Harvey
Gold Jose Fernandez(13k)(Sold to buy more packs because I already had him)
Gold Madison Bumgarner
Gold Yadier Molina
Gold Adam Jones
Gold Jose Bautista(Sold 6k)
Gold Jose Bautista

Also got players like
Matt Holliday
Jason Heyward(2)
Kris Bryant
Chase Headley
Juan Uribe
Will Middlebrooks
Matt Cain
Joc Pederson(2)
Manny Machado
Mookie Betts
Dexter Fowler

I was happy to get Harvey, I had sold him before the ratings bump Sunday night for 15,000 stubs and finally got him back.
I sold Cano for 40k stubs and bought 27k stubs because I am a pack whore!

# 22 Dag_BoomStick @ 05/15/15 04:50 PM
I should of sold cueto and Fernandez last night. Would have gotten 18k and 17k. I'll still end up with the same result but oh well

# 23 Joeythebigboss @ 05/15/15 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipfitness15
My Name is Anthony, And I am a pack whore

So far in I believe 6 Packs ive gotten

Diamond Matt Harvey
Gold Jose Fernandez(13k)(Sold to buy more packs because I already had him)
Gold Madison Bumgarner
Gold Yadier Molina
Gold Adam Jones
Gold Jose Bautista(Sold 6k)
Gold Jose Bautista

Also got players like
Matt Holliday
Jason Heyward(2)
Kris Bryant
Chase Headley
Juan Uribe
Will Middlebrooks
Matt Cain
Joc Pederson(2)
Manny Machado
Mookie Betts
Dexter Fowler

I was happy to get Harvey, I had sold him before the ratings bump Sunday night for 15,000 stubs and finally got him back.
I sold Cano for 40k stubs and bought 27k stubs because I am a pack whore!
lol
Well the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem best of luck to you good sir.

# 24 jm2054 @ 05/15/15 05:42 PM
This is easy stubs man buy up and wait till Tuesday Wednesday you'll be rich

# 25 justmadethisup @ 05/15/15 06:44 PM
Well, I just wasted 12k stubs. In my pack, I got:

- Anthony Rizzo
- Ichiro
- Michael Morsehttp://www.operationsports.com/forums/images/icons/icon8.gif

Welp.

# 26 Wizeguy @ 05/15/15 06:52 PM
I got two of these packs today. The first one had Jose Altuve and Jan Gomes. I kept Altuve and sold Gomes. Dont remember the other guy. The next one I got Jose Abreu, WIll Middlebrooks and Yasamy Thomas.

# 27 ronc524 @ 05/15/15 07:07 PM
So the odds of pulling a diamond is
.3 with this pack instead of the usual
.1?

# 28 johnlnames @ 05/15/15 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlessingSpore72
Yeah i needed him to complete it. Still waiting to try out Hershiser after 4 games and i have him at the bottom of my rotation. This random pitcher against the CPU is dumb
You can still sub him in vs the CPU. Use him as a pinch hitter or runner.

# 29 AceTheMAKER @ 05/15/15 08:12 PM
in two packs i got David Wright and Yadier Molina i didn't notice that Wrights price dropped so much tho kind of disappointing.

# 30 MrOldboy @ 05/16/15 02:28 AM
These packs are getting a bit boring IMO. It's just a bunch of players in a group for the most part. I wanna see some more unique/clever packs.

Like say a collection pack where you get one silver or better and then a boat load of 65 or under rated players to help people get started on collections who may not be interested in them.

Or even a team pack where the devs pick the team that stood out the most that week either by winning or by doing something strange like turning a triple play or having a impossible comeback win.

As it is now these packs come out, the cards in them tank in value, then they rebound the next week and the process repeats. You might get a great card, but it instantly becomes worthless due to the influx of cards into the market. Unless you hope to get a great card to USE, not sell, than you should stay away from packs.

# 31 TheBigTee @ 05/16/15 09:08 AM
I have opened 4 packs. After the first three packs I was pretty disappointed having gotten Ellsbury (have Gomez), Cashner (nothing special), and Bautista (have Stanton), but in my last pack I got Molina which will be an upgrade from Russell Martin for me. Was hoping for some high end pitching to help out my rotation but I guess for a pitching staff a good catcher is the next best thing.

# 32 jm2054 @ 05/16/15 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOldboy
These packs are getting a bit boring IMO. It's just a bunch of players in a group for the most part. I wanna see some more unique/clever packs.

Like say a collection pack where you get one silver or better and then a boat load of 65 or under rated players to help people get started on collections who may not be interested in them.

Or even a team pack where the devs pick the team that stood out the most that week either by winning or by doing something strange like turning a triple play or having a impossible comeback win.

As it is now these packs come out, the cards in them tank in value, then they rebound the next week and the process repeats. You might get a great card, but it instantly becomes worthless due to the influx of cards into the market. Unless you hope to get a great card to USE, not sell, than you should stay away from packs.
Or be smart buy while they are low and sell next week and make tons of profit

# 33 MrOldboy @ 05/16/15 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm2054
Or be smart buy while they are low and sell next week and make tons of profit
I don't really care about the market anymore. My team is basically complete at this point. I just want some more stuff to do. Accumulating stubs isn't really an important concern for me now. At least some interesting packs could freshen things up. For example a pack that filled in a lot of the lower level players in collections for me would be appealing since it's the hassle of putting in orders that deters me from completing all the collections.

# 34 jm2054 @ 05/16/15 01:47 PM
Quote:
I don't really care about the market anymore. My team is basically complete at this point. I just want some more stuff to do. Accumulating stubs isn't really an important concern for me now. At least some interesting packs could freshen things up. For example a pack that filled in a lot of the lower level players in collections for me would be appealing since it's the hassle of putting in orders that deters me from completing all the collections.
I just don't see how that pack would sell at all what you describing is standard packs.
Also most won't pay for a pack of players that cost 1-350 coins when they can just buy them

I do wish they were more creative though add cards but not to the extent of other games add like a throwback card or legend every 2 weeks keep line ups fresh

# 35 Primal26 @ 05/16/15 03:55 PM
Quote:
You'll need stubs to buy whatever special things they add in the future.. Which is why I'm buying low on some key players with hopes of almost doubling my money.

I find the market aspect fun, kind of a game within a game. But obviously it's not for everyone

# 36 MrOldboy @ 05/16/15 07:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm2054
I just don't see how that pack would sell at all what you describing is standard packs.
Also most won't pay for a pack of players that cost 1-350 coins when they can just buy them

I do wish they were more creative though add cards but not to the extent of other games add like a throwback card or legend every 2 weeks keep line ups fresh
People would if it guaranteed a good card just like the other packs, but also jump started their collections. That would be the side affect. My point is just that the packs are getting boring. It's just a new set of players each time with no real theme or purpose.

# 37 Wizeguy @ 05/18/15 12:05 AM
I got an Andrew McCutchen today with Neshek.

# 38 yankeesgiants @ 05/18/15 01:00 PM
Quote:
People would if it guaranteed a good card just like the other packs, but also jump started their collections. That would be the side affect. My point is just that the packs are getting boring. It's just a new set of players each time with no real theme or purpose.
Building by pack is the wrong way to go about it. It took we a while to figure that out. It takes roughly 4-5 exhibition games to buy a pack when you start out. So your getting 200-300 coins per game. close examination says 200-300 coins will net you most silver cards on the market if play it right. since the collection requirements change weekly, you may not need gold or diamond players to complete a collection.

# 39 krmarks @ 05/18/15 01:34 PM
I have completed the Dbacks and Rockies collections this way, along with the free agents freebie gives me 3 completed and 15% more xp and faster rewards. I am now on my way through the White Sox collection with this method. I will take my once each 9 days pack and hope I am lucky after a game rather than spend the money or buy packs....even though my addiction of opening packs wants to be fed.

# 40 MetsFan16 @ 05/18/15 01:38 PM
Bought one the other day. Got Jose Abreu (Gold) Wil Myers (Silver) and Juan Uribe (Bronze)

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.