Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post

Limited Edition Developer's Choice packs are available now in MLB 15 The Show Diamond Dynasty, throughout the weekend. Each pack contains 3 player cards from a pool of 50 developer nominated players with 1 guaranteed Gold or higher and 3x higher chance of receiving a Diamond.

Here are the 50 nominated players chosen by the Developers.
  • ​Andrew McCutchen
  • Matt Harvey
  • Jose Fernandez
  • Madison Bumgardner
  • Jose Altuve
  • Adrian Gonzalez
  • Yasiel Puig
  • Yadier Molina
  • Jose Bautista
  • Josh Donadson
  • Adam Jones
  • Jon Lester
  • Jose Abreu
  • Justin Upton
  • Jose Reyes
  • David Wright
  • Cole Hamels
  • Hunter Pence
  • Matt Kemp
  • David Robertson
  • Anthony Rizzo
  • Jacoby Ellsbury
  • Andrew Cashner
  • Lorenzo Cain
  • Jason Heyward
  • Dallas Keuchel
  • Pat Neshek
  • Matt Cain
  • Manny Machado
  • Chase Headley
  • Joc Pederson
  • Kris Bryant
  • Yasmany Tomas
  • Joe Mauer
  • Francisco Rodriguez
  • George Springer
  • Derek Norris
  • Wil Myers
  • Starlin Castro
  • Stephen Vogt
  • Mike Leake
  • Mookie Betts
  • Dexter Fowler
  • Ichiro Suzuki
  • Juan Uribe
  • Ubaldo Jimenez
  • Will Venable
  • Mike Morse
  • Will Middlebrooks
  • Alexi Amarista
Good luck.

Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 41 yankeesgiants @ 05/18/15 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krmarks
I have completed the Dbacks and Rockies collections this way, along with the free agents freebie gives me 3 completed and 15% more xp and faster rewards. I am now on my way through the White Sox collection with this method. I will take my once each 9 days pack and hope I am lucky after a game rather than spend the money or buy packs....even though my addiction of opening packs wants to be fed.
Funny because the Rockies was the first collection I completed and I'm a decently priced Patrick Corbin & J.C. Ramirez away from completing the D'Backs collection.

# 42 Jermiaj @ 05/18/15 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeesgiants
Funny because the Rockies was the first collection I completed and I'm a decently priced Patrick Corbin & J.C. Ramirez away from completing the D'Backs collection.
Never noticed how cheap the Rockies collection was especially with cargo dropping. Are you able to sell the guys higher in rating than the legend after you complete the collection. I completed the dbacks and giants collections so far but you guys make me want to do the rockies.

# 43 MLB Bob @ 05/18/15 06:40 PM
Ive been working the market hardcore with great success for about a month. I was buying packs in the beginning and playing games to gain stubs and spent more than Id like to admit. I had luck getting a few collections. Since then I bought 75,000 stubs...which I wish I wouldnt have now, I have been as low as 25,000 stubs since that purchase and now have 80% of the collections and over 200,000 stubs. I buy and sell the top players sometimes 10+ times a day. Now I pick a team, do the market to get enough to make a run at finishing it and then buy packs for fun with anything left over as a treat. I bought 2 of the special packs and finished 3 new teams this weekend and went from 160,000 to 210,000 and probably made 75000-100,000 stubs this weekend

# 44 MrOldboy @ 05/20/15 03:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLB Bob
Ive been working the market hardcore with great success for about a month. I was buying packs in the beginning and playing games to gain stubs and spent more than Id like to admit. I had luck getting a few collections. Since then I bought 75,000 stubs...which I wish I wouldnt have now, I have been as low as 25,000 stubs since that purchase and now have 80% of the collections and over 200,000 stubs. I buy and sell the top players sometimes 10+ times a day. Now I pick a team, do the market to get enough to make a run at finishing it and then buy packs for fun with anything left over as a treat. I bought 2 of the special packs and finished 3 new teams this weekend and went from 160,000 to 210,000 and probably made 75000-100,000 stubs this weekend
Pretty much this. I feel that playing the market is a consistent way to make stubs. Just pick a few players that would guarantee a profit and just repeat. Many many people don't have the patience to put in orders.

The whole investing and waiting thing aint for me. I just don't see the need when it's easy to just spend those same stubs on cards to flip.

# 45 yankeesgiants @ 05/20/15 08:36 AM
Not only that but all packs are worthless. They are more manipilated then China's currency. 1K stubs for 1 minor league stadium, 1 sponsorship, 1 ritual idem (candle or clover 99%% of the time), 1 barely bronze player card, & 4 commons? No thanks, I'll take my free card post game, free card for selling a card post game, and my free pack every 9 days.

# 46 AceTheMAKER @ 05/20/15 10:09 AM
Quote:
Not only that but all packs are worthless. They are more manipilated then China's currency. 1K stubs for 1 minor league stadium, 1 sponsorship, 1 ritual idem (candle or clover 99%% of the time), 1 barely bronze player card, & 4 commons? No thanks, I'll take my free card post game, free card for selling a card post game, and my free pack every 9 days.
These packs are way cheaper then other sports game so it's not even that bad usually take like 3 games to get 1k stubs but in FIFA it's 7500 coins for the regular pack that could take up to ten games to make.

# 47 yankeesgiants @ 05/20/15 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceTheMAKER
These packs are way cheaper then other sports game so it's not even that bad usually take like 3 games to get 1k stubs but in FIFA it's 7500 coins for the regular pack that could take up to ten games to make.
The cost/reward ratio is why packs are worthless. 1K pack nets you on average if you sell every card in the pack to around 200ish stubs or,the amount of stubs you make in one game. So you played 3/4 games to be rewarded with 1 game or less of stub value? That's a bad deal to me. You are better off spending that 1k on under valued players in the market and flipping them for profit. Remember the market changes every Monday.

# 48 MLB Bob @ 05/21/15 08:25 PM
Quote:
The cost/reward ratio is why packs are worthless. 1K pack nets you on average if you sell every card in the pack to around 200ish stubs or,the amount of stubs you make in one game. So you played 3/4 games to be rewarded with 1 game or less of stub value? That's a bad deal to me. You are better off spending that 1k on under valued players in the market and flipping them for profit. Remember the market changes every Monday.
why would they ever make it that what you get in a pack makes you break even or a profit. That on a consistant basis is ridiculous and counter productive for everyone. thats like saying everyone that plays the lottery should either get their money back or win the jackpot...not how it works. Theres plenty of ways to get tons of stubs in this game

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.