Home
Madden NFL 16 News Post

EA Tiburon is looking for people to come playtest Madden NFL 16 on June 9 from either 1-3 p.m. or 4-6 p.m. You must sign-up and fill out the form as spots are obviously limited.

If you are selected, you will not only get to play Madden, but you will also get a free EA game.

Game: Madden NFL 16Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 24 - View All
Madden NFL 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 howboutdat @ 06/03/15 09:28 AM
thanks for the heads up Jp.

# 22 nascar163 @ 06/03/15 01:41 PM
Applying myself now (and getting a bit of a headache from all the grammar mistakes in the survey).

I wonder when the people who are selected find out? I'm in that majority of people who don't live in Florida, but might be able to get a plane ticket to Orlando for this if I find out with some time in advance.

# 23 ryby6969 @ 06/03/15 07:15 PM
I just received my confirmation email saying I was selected. I will be there Tuesday from 4-6pm so keep an eye on your email.

# 24 splff3000 @ 06/03/15 07:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryby6969
I just received my confirmation email saying I was selected. I will be there Tuesday from 4-6pm so keep an eye on your email.
Congrats Man. Hopefully we get some more sim guys there.

# 25 4thQtrStre5S @ 06/03/15 07:49 PM
Quote:
COngrats...It may be that they are only taking people from around the Orlando area? I live in Pensacola, so I am about 6 hours drive away.

# 26 ryby6969 @ 06/03/15 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
COngrats...It may be that they are only taking people from around the Orlando area? I live in Pensacola, so I am about 6 hours drive away.
Yeah, I live right by Disney so it is like 30-45 minutes for me. I also got a follow up email saying that the time I initially got was wrong and that I am going to the 1pm-3pm session. Looking forward to it.

# 27 mannyt55 @ 06/03/15 09:45 PM
Signed up, I live in Miami but I'd make the drive up to Orlando if I won. Go to an amusement park and make it a day!

# 28 jpdavis82 @ 06/03/15 10:15 PM
Quote:
2 hours huh? That's just enough time to whet your appetite. I"m sure it will be worth it though.

# 29 testudoaubreii @ 06/04/15 08:49 AM
I just signed up and I live in Kissimmee (about 20 minutes away from Tiburon). Hopefully, I will get picked!

# 30 videogamelover @ 06/04/15 09:16 AM
The free EA game will probably be Madden NFL 15.

# 31 Cnada @ 06/04/15 09:19 AM
Congrats to all who get to sign-up.

It would be a decade long bucket list to do such testing.

If I had a little more wealth I would fly in from Australia?

...Crowd fund...me?

# 32 Hunkerdown @ 06/04/15 09:24 AM
I will be there.

# 33 OhioBobcats @ 06/04/15 10:09 AM
I don't know why this was posted on a website that is worldwide, when they are only looking for people in the general area of Orlando. This is a short play test, and I've done them multiple times in the past. No, they will not fly you in for a play test, so that's wishful thinking at best. They send these out to a targeted amount of people but they must be having trouble filling the spots and/or want some new blood.

Stop asking or thinking you are going to get inside information. Either you won't get much inside information, or the NDA prevents you from saying a word. They will find you too, because they have shown examples of the way they've tracked down leakers online in a matter of hours.

Basically, if you live within say an hour of Orlando (well, Maitland), it is worth it to try. You get to be on campus and it's a cool experience. However, as a seasoned veteran going to these, you need to temper expectations. Signing up outside of the area is wasting their time and yours.

# 34 roadman @ 06/04/15 12:24 PM
Testers from OS, please play the CPU instead of 1 vs 1, or try cpu vs cpu.

See if there are any oddities in what you see. Sack issues, QB accuracy.

Thank you.

# 35 Kramer5150 @ 06/04/15 09:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman

Thank you.
oddities you say?....hell,see if there's any penalties....lol

# 36 jpdavis82 @ 06/04/15 09:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kramer5150
oddities you say?....hell,see if there's any penalties....lol
Specifically defensive holding and pass interference being called at least a few times in a game.

# 37 Jarodd21 @ 06/05/15 12:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman

Thank you.
Also test if you can abuse the AI with a running QB. It really aggravated me to see one of my friends get away scrambling to outside almost every play, and throwing it to a WR or TE sprinting across to field, or just take off with the QB for a big game if his players are covered. The CPU should adjust to this trash style of play and shut it down if that's all he's gonna do all game without mixing it up. Edge containment needs to improve.

# 38 4thQtrStre5S @ 06/05/15 12:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Also test if you can abuse the AI with a running QB. It really aggravated me to see one of my friends get away scrambling to outside almost every play, and throwing it to a WR or TE sprinting across to field, or just take off with the QB for a big game if his players are covered. The CPU should adjust to this trash style of play and shut it down if that's all he's gonna do all game without mixing it up. Edge containment needs to improve.
I am curious if you have found a way to stop or contain the mobile QB's?

# 39 jpdavis82 @ 06/05/15 06:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuddyHobbs
Is this the first time this has happened?
I think so and I think they're pretty confident in the gameplay. I also think they're inviting people who like football gaming but haven't been huge Madden fans, based on the people I've heard who were invited.

# 40 Jarodd21 @ 06/05/15 07:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
I am curious if you have found a way to stop or contain the mobile QB's?
Only way I contain it somewhat is to bring a 5 or 6 man blitz but if they pick up the blitz it's a huge gain. DE contain works sometimes too. You pretty much gotta hope for the best when you dealing with the CPU. They'll just run straight into your guy sometimes for a dumb sack too. It's not as hard against another USER.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.