Home
Madden NFL 16 News Post

EA Tiburon is looking for people to come playtest Madden NFL 16 on June 9 from either 1-3 p.m. or 4-6 p.m. You must sign-up and fill out the form as spots are obviously limited.

If you are selected, you will not only get to play Madden, but you will also get a free EA game.

Game: Madden NFL 16Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 24 - View All
Madden NFL 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Hunkerdown @ 06/05/15 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Testers from OS, please play the CPU instead of 1 vs 1, or try cpu vs cpu.

See if there are any oddities in what you see. Sack issues, QB accuracy.

Thank you.
I hope so, as I primarily play madden against cpu. You are assuming they will allow us to roam and play whatever we want? They might be focusing in on certain areas of the game, or it might be the E3 build that will be primarily blocked in many areas. Let's hope it is a full version and they let us play test many areas. There is a NDA, so I will not be posting anything on here about game, until NDA is dropped.

I worked at EA tiburon in QA department as a tester on 2004 and 2005 maddens. So will be cool to go back and see studios and how they have expanded. When I was there was in old building down the road. My resume has Madden 2005 on it for QA, so you know I take my madden serious.

# 42 4thQtrStre5S @ 06/05/15 12:26 PM
Any tester, please run the 01 trap play; any crossing patterns, short and deep, and check to see if the TE gets pressed/chipped...

# 43 TDKing @ 06/05/15 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
Any tester, please run the 01 trap play; any crossing patterns, short and deep, and check to see if the TE gets pressed/chipped...
Good one, also run a quick slant play, the same one on every down And see if you can march right down the field and score.

# 44 PVarck31 @ 06/05/15 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by videogamelover
The free EA game will probably be Madden NFL 15.
They said it can be any EA game. Even Madden 16 when it comes out. Nice try though.

# 45 PVarck31 @ 06/05/15 05:13 PM
Quote:
Regarding the 01 trap, I asked Clint on Twitter if it was still way to easy to gain yards or if they fixed it. He said they didn't do anything to fix it, but defenses are better this year. So take that for what its worth.

# 46 nascar163 @ 06/05/15 05:29 PM
I may or may not be going if I can find a hotel room and gather together $1,000 for plane tickets and the room. I'm hoping to see if I can make this a bit of a mini-vacation to get away from home for two days.

# 47 OhioBobcats @ 06/05/15 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nascar163
I may or may not be going if I can find a hotel room and gather together $1,000 for plane tickets and the room. I'm hoping to see if I can make this a bit of a mini-vacation to get away from home for two days.
Please tell me you are joking. Save your money. You are going to be severely disappointed. They send play testing opportunities out from EA about once a week, sometimes more here in Orlando. This is not something you build a vacation around and spend thousands on.

# 48 OhioBobcats @ 06/05/15 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PVarck31
They said it can be any EA game. Even Madden 16 when it comes out. Nice try though.
Actually, I can guarantee none of these people will be getting Madden 16 as their free game. You must pick from games already released. So yes, Madden 15 is a realistic option if someone really wants that game, but 16 is not.

# 49 Jarodd21 @ 06/05/15 08:05 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Regarding the 01 trap, I asked Clint on Twitter if it was still way to easy to gain yards or if they fixed it. He said they didn't do anything to fix it, but defenses are better this year. So take that for what its worth.
Also spread plays out of shotgun or singleback right up the middle.. It was usually a 1-3 yard gain every time.. 4th and short was guaranteed with those plays unless an LB slipped through the crack. The problem was the Dline would never get any penetration mainly from the DTs. They were either stuck on the block or pushed back. It didn't matter how good the Dline was you were going up against. I really hoped that was fixed..

# 50 PVarck31 @ 06/05/15 08:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioBobcats
Actually, I can guarantee none of these people will be getting Madden 16 as their free game. You must pick from games already released. So yes, Madden 15 is a realistic option if someone really wants that game, but 16 is not.
It says right in the press release you can choose Madden 16. Unless they removed it.

EDIT: Here is the quote from the release.

Quote:
Both all stars and rookies are needed to help us test, and you get to choose a shiny new EA game as a reward for your help. (You can even choose Madden 16 and we'll get you a copy when it comes out)
Reward: 1 EA game as thanks for your time

# 51 jpdavis82 @ 06/05/15 08:17 PM
Please send me a PM if you're going to this. It will help your experience, I promise you.

# 52 showstoppert61 @ 06/05/15 09:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Also spread plays out of shotgun or singleback right up the middle.. It was usually a 1-3 yard gain every time.. 4th and short was guaranteed with those plays unless an LB slipped through the crack. The problem was the Dline would never get any penetration mainly from the DTs. They were either stuck on the block or pushed back. It didn't matter how good the Dline was you were going up against. I really hoped that was fixed..
Safety punt glitch. Undefined safety punt. This has killed my ranked games all year!

# 53 nascar163 @ 06/06/15 07:26 PM
Quote:
Please tell me you are joking. Save your money. You are going to be severely disappointed. They send play testing opportunities out from EA about once a week, sometimes more here in Orlando. This is not something you build a vacation around and spend thousands on.
After checking a few things and consulting with some people, I decided not to go. It was going to cost about $1,000 for the plane tickets and a hotel room across the street from the EA Tiberon campus, plus whatever else I was going to do for a two-day vacation in Orlando. Also, I have a ton of stuff I need to do now for Monday because I now need to get money together for a film seminar and a graduation ceremony I was originally not going to attend.

Just wanted to get out my city for a few days, but I guess that won't happen for a long time. Would have been a nice experience to do this.

Now, let's get back on-topic.

# 54 jpdavis82 @ 06/06/15 09:22 PM
So what guys from here are actually going?

# 55 4thQtrStre5S @ 06/07/15 08:59 AM
Quote:
THat is good news to hear..

# 56 jpdavis82 @ 06/07/15 04:02 PM
Quote:
THat is good news to hear..
I second what Clint said.

# 57 grants10 @ 06/08/15 05:03 PM
Just got the call...too bad I live in South Dakota. Oh well.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

# 58 Hunkerdown @ 06/09/15 08:05 AM
Quote:
I am going and Madden 16 was my game selected, will ship to my home address the week it releases.

# 59 Hunkerdown @ 06/09/15 08:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
So what guys from here are actually going?
I will be there.

# 60 OhioBobcats @ 06/09/15 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
I am going and Madden 16 was my game selected, will ship to my home address the week it releases.
First time they've offered that since I've been doing playtests there.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.