12:35 PM - June 4, 2015 by Steve_OS
The WWE 2K15 DLC that was scheduled to arrive later this spring, has finally arrived for PC users. Fans of the PC version will get all of the DLC free.
NOTE: Paige was an exclusive for Showcase Season Pass subscribers, so PC users will not see her on the roster.
Below is a list of what you get, when purchasing the PC version.
- The following DLC is now available for WWE 2K15:
- WCW Character Pack
- NXT Arrival Character Pack
- New Moves Pack
- Showcase: One More Match
- Showcase: Hall of Pain
- Showcase: Path of the Warrior
- Increased the number of save slots from 25 to 50
- Increased performance on minimum specs machines
- Fixed Vsync issues with chain wrestling
- Fixed some issues when unplugging or plugging in a controller after the title is boot
- Fixed a discrepancy between keys binding for taunt actions in Input Settings and Move Set menu
- Fixed soft crash issues when loading leaderboards
- Fixed a multiplayer desync issue related to breaking out of a pin
- Addressed some issues with bringing up the on-screen keyboard while in the Online lobby
- Tweaked submission timing between mininum and high specs machines
- In-game manual should now be visible when selecting manual from the Options menu
- Fixed stability on the Wrestlemania 12 and 29 arenas
- Fixed mask & glasses & hair textures