Home
NBA Live 16 News Post

It looks like we are going to get some sort of information on NBA Live 16 prior to E3. In responding to a fan question on their official Twitter account, we can expect to hear something this week.

With E3 on the docket for next week, the details will most likely be something related to the release date and/or cover athlete. Last year, EA Sports announced the release date and posted an open letter for NBA Live 15 prior to E3, then revealed Damian Lillard as the NBA Live 15 cover athlete in late August.

UPDATE: The NBA Live 16 cover athlete will be announced tomorrow, multiple sources have confirmed.

UPDATE #2: Russell Westbrook just followed the EA Sports NBA Live Twitter account. We have confirmed with our sources he will be the NBA Live 16 cover athlete.

What are you hoping they reveal?

Game: NBA Live 16Reader Score: 5.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 4 - View All
NBA Live 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 brent3419 @ 06/10/15 09:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corymach7
The Bucks and Spurs both lost in the first round because the Bulls stole the Spurs playbook.

spurs fan here, how on earth would the bulls steal the spurs playbook with little to no knowledge on how to properly execute the playbook that takes alot of time to learn. the spurs lost in the first round because they got took to the limits by la and lost just like the bucks lost to chicago which has better talent. no offense to the bucks but they had a sub .500 record and skirted by in a weak eastern conference where as okc had an above .500 record and missed out. i want to come on this forum and talk about westbrooks cover and the future of live but again no offense but please stop with the homerism its quite annoying

Sent from the landmass between new orleans and mobile on Tapatalk

# 42 kwas676 @ 06/10/15 10:30 AM
Can we stop feeding this troll.

# 43 KingTocco @ 06/10/15 01:26 PM
Udonis Haslem should be on the cover.

Just cuz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 44 redsox4evur @ 06/10/15 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyForBuckets
Udonis Haslem should be on the cover.

Just cuz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nah it should be Nemanja Dangubić. Just for the hell of it.

# 45 Millennium @ 06/10/15 06:40 PM
Only warning I'll give - drop the arguing. Discuss constructively the cover, or the bans commence.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

# 46 23 @ 06/11/15 01:14 PM
Quote:
What!???!??!??!??!? There's no such forum rule!
You sir are trolling this thread, and I'd advise to drop it completely if an admin asks.

This is not one you'll win.

# 47 Millennium @ 06/11/15 01:27 PM
Quote:
What!???!??!??!??!? There's no such forum rule!
Trolling. Read it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

# 48 ZoneSix @ 06/12/15 09:01 PM
he's gone?

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.