Home
NBA Live 16 News Post

IGN has just posted the first gameplay action from NBA Live 16, featuring Producer, Connor Dougan and Designer, Ryan Santos.

The guys talk about the off-ball motion system, awareness and physicality. The video also shows the new free throw mechanic, dribble hand-off mechanic and quite a few various replays of gameplay action.

Check it out and post your thoughts.

Game: NBA Live 16Reader Score: 5.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 4 - View All
NBA Live 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 GisherJohn24 @ 06/19/15 08:39 AM
Not seeing a big change from 15. Least visually. But may feel better when you're in control of the action

# 82 ChaseB @ 06/19/15 01:09 PM
I would also like to say as a general thing: basketball games I always think look the worst in videos. No matter how good the player movement is in either game, you just tend to see some things that always seem out of place based on how much is always going on, user error (even worse obviously when people don't know how to play), and so on.

# 83 Mintsa @ 06/19/15 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB
I would also like to say as a general thing: basketball games I always think look the worst in videos. No matter how good the player movement is in either game, you just tend to see some things that always seem out of place based on how much is always going on, user error (even worse obviously when people don't know how to play), and so on.

I agree. Give that demo to WTF and he'd do wonders with some gameplay vids.

# 84 Hustle Westbrook @ 06/19/15 03:40 PM
What does EA have against using the backboard on layups?

I hate seeing layup animations where the player just throws the ball in the air and it falls in the hoop.

# 85 nick_sr @ 06/19/15 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustle Westbrook
What does EA have against using the backboard on layups?

I hate seeing layup animations where the player just throws the ball in the air and it falls in the hoop.
Ye o didn't think about it until u just mentioned it lol

Really never saw a layup off the glass lol

# 86 JOS1181 @ 07/22/15 03:45 PM
Dribbling / Movement and Interactions still look pretty bad. Still have a long long way to go.

# 87 selahsdaddy @ 07/26/15 09:23 AM
Cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 88 chisportsfan23 @ 07/26/15 03:21 PM
Here is a snapshot of the main screen view in Live 16. Player models are on point. Jerseys looking on point as well.

# 89 TDYRX @ 07/26/15 05:03 PM
^^^^^Looks like that could be the main screen for a demo, if they decide to release one.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.