Home
PES 2016 News Post

During an interview with WENB, PES European Product Manager Adam Bhatti has confirmed the PC version of PES 2016 will not be the same as the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 version. In fact, it won't be the same as the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 version either, it will have its own entity.

Adam does mention the PC version will have many of the features of the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 version, but didn't specify which ones. The team is working on getting a PC demo available earlier than the console demo, so people can get a feel for it.

More details about PES 2016 can be heard in the interview, click here to listen to it.

Game: PES 2016Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 0 - View All
PES 2016 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 BrianFifaFan @ 09/17/15 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonMexico1992
Yeah but those people were bashing the game before it dropped. Some people were never going to like it and you shouldn't care about their "reviews." People that get paid to review the PC version, reviewed the game really high. Seen an 87/100 by the German PC Gamers mag.

I've bought the game, its way better then last years PC version. Game looks better then last years and the graphics comparison to the PS3 & 360 version it looks better.

I laugh at how much people are getting butt hurt over the fact that the PS4 version looks better, do you know how many games look better on PC vs PS4? Almost everyone of them, we get one game that isn't as good and everyone loses their mind.

NBA Live use to have better graphics then 2k, what happened to NBA Live? Oh thats right. PES 2016 is the best football game on PC in my humble opinion, anybody disputing that because of graphics just simply isn't smart. PES 2015 on PS4 didn't have nearly the graphics as FIFA 15 on PS4, didn't everyone think PES was the better football game? So whats the difference.

If graphics mean that much to people, go buy a PS4. I'll take gameplay over graphics any day of the week.
I had a PS4, I sold it. Why? Because my Titan Black made every game on it look ugly, by comparison. And I did buy PES 15 on PC. Didn't work out for me, I play on Pro Cam on Fifa and prefer to play all of my footie games that way.(And NBA2k, as well) So graphics become a really big issue for me real quick. Ugly from afar on broadcast is REALLY ugly up close. And, as shallow as it might sound, it's a deal breaker for me. I don't have a $3000 rig to play PS3 level games, graphics wise. (no, the rig wasn't for gaming, it's for video editing. But man, does this card pump out some major graphics!) I get your side of it, but I'll have to pass.

P.S. My monitor is a 42" Viewsonic. It doesn't help with it 3 feet in front of my face. Big and ugly is really, really ugly.

# 22 RonMexico1992 @ 09/17/15 07:36 PM
Completely understandable m8. PS4, PC, Xbox One, whatever console I'm sure PES 2016 is great. But if you wan't the graphics, PS4 & Xbox One way to go.

Its just amusing out of the PC community that they announced it wouldn't look as good as the PS4/XBone version of the game back in July, and somehow people are still talking about it likes its news..... Like get over it already, if anyone bought the game and then complained about graphics, its like where have you been? lol.

Pc gamers man. smh haha

# 23 clipperfan811 @ 09/17/15 10:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonMexico1992
Completely understandable m8. PS4, PC, Xbox One, whatever console I'm sure PES 2016 is great. But if you wan't the graphics, PS4 & Xbox One way to go.

Its just amusing out of the PC community that they announced it wouldn't look as good as the PS4/XBone version of the game back in July, and somehow people are still talking about it likes its news..... Like get over it already, if anyone bought the game and then complained about graphics, its like where have you been? lol.

Pc gamers man. smh haha
Like I was saying before, I'll have to play the game to get a good feel for it. Last year the graphics didn't bother me at all, I used some custom sweetfx out of the gate, made my BPL and MLS kits and happily gamed away. I just don't understand the decision making logic behind making the PC version inferior on purpose and I wished someone from the Dev team would talk about it a little. It's the lack of transparency that bothers me a little. I guess I'm just really into this new age of Dev/Community interaction like what the 2k Dev team has been doing the past couple of years. That's the way it should be IMO.

Anyways....

Has anyone heard anything about the PC demo?

# 24 RonMexico1992 @ 09/18/15 12:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by clipperfan811
Like I was saying before, I'll have to play the game to get a good feel for it. Last year the graphics didn't bother me at all, I used some custom sweetfx out of the gate, made my BPL and MLS kits and happily gamed away. I just don't understand the decision making logic behind making the PC version inferior on purpose and I wished someone from the Dev team would talk about it a little. It's the lack of transparency that bothers me a little. I guess I'm just really into this new age of Dev/Community interaction like what the 2k Dev team has been doing the past couple of years. That's the way it should be IMO.

Anyways....

Has anyone heard anything about the PC demo?
But on the same note, 2k use to make an inferior PC version of NBA 2k until 2k15. 15 was the first one they made on par with consoles.

I have read Adam say he wants to work on the PC version, so thats all we can hope for I guess, or a lead PC dev that will be transparent like Adam is with the console devlopment. Hopefully everybody answers the PC specification test and they see most peoples rigs can handle something powerful.

# 25 clipperfan811 @ 09/18/15 12:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simaofan-20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HK9dDfJM6o

Here's a comparison video of the PC vs PS4 version of the game
Honestly it doesn't look like a huge deal of a difference, crowds are noticeably better on PS4. Colors are more vibrant and the grass looks more detailed. After watching the video I'm not sweating the difference. The decision still doesn't make a whole lot of sense but... meh

# 26 Ball_Bag @ 09/18/15 08:46 AM
I'd like some clarification. Does the PC version use the Fox Game Engine or not? I thought the news released earlier this year was that will not be the same as the consoles. If it doesn't have the Fox Game engine then the game play isn't the same. right? Can someone confirm?

# 27 KG @ 09/18/15 08:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianFifaFan
I had a PS4, I sold it. Why? Because my Titan Black made every game on it look ugly, by comparison. And I did buy PES 15 on PC. Didn't work out for me, I play on Pro Cam on Fifa and prefer to play all of my footie games that way.(And NBA2k, as well) So graphics become a really big issue for me real quick. Ugly from afar on broadcast is REALLY ugly up close. And, as shallow as it might sound, it's a deal breaker for me. I don't have a $3000 rig to play PS3 level games, graphics wise. (no, the rig wasn't for gaming, it's for video editing. But man, does this card pump out some major graphics!) I get your side of it, but I'll have to pass.

P.S. My monitor is a 42" Viewsonic. It doesn't help with it 3 feet in front of my face. Big and ugly is really, really ugly.
Brian, I know you're a huge fan of the Be A Pro cam. Does it stutter for you on the PC? It's an awesome camera and very good for a dose of realism (since you can't see the entire field) but it stutters like hell on PS4/XB1.

# 28 Simaofan-20 @ 09/18/15 10:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball_Bag
Thanks for the link. PC version for the most part looks darker and a bit washed out from what I see.
Also no shadows and bad textures

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipperfan811
Honestly it doesn't look like a huge deal of a difference, crowds are noticeably better on PS4. Colors are more vibrant and the grass looks more detailed. After watching the video I'm not sweating the difference. The decision still doesn't make a whole lot of sense but... meh
It's a pretty big difference. Bad textures on the PC version, they don't have the actual shadows used on next gen hardware . It looks pretty ugly in comparison

# 29 BrianFifaFan @ 09/18/15 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
Brian, I know you're a huge fan of the Be A Pro cam. Does it stutter for you on the PC? It's an awesome camera and very good for a dose of realism (since you can't see the entire field) but it stutters like hell on PS4/XB1.

No, it's smooth. But I'm running a power rig. I tried it on PS4 last year and saw what you mean. Stinks they haven't fixed it. What's sad is it was smooth for me all last gen on my 360, save one year. On PC I can run it zoomed in, and have Action! recording it at 60FPS with no hiccups. NBA2k in Drive Cam, too. Which is why this decision to nerf the PC version is lame to me. Most of us who actually like to game on PC have good rigs. We can't play online as much, so we trade it for mods and killer graphics. End of mini rant!

P.S. Just got off of Greenmangaming buying Fifa16 about 5 minutes ago. Bought NBA2k, too. Guess Konami doesn't care enough to take my money.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.