Home
PES 2016 News Post

Konami revealed the PES 2016 features a couple of weeks back, but they also posted more details on some of those features on the official website.

Below are some of those details, along with links to each feature with expanded information.
  • New 1 on 1 Controls

Quote:
    The upgraded feint moves will allow for sudden directional changes that can cause defenders to lose their balance. But we have added a new system to the defenders arsenal! With Perfect Defence, players who time their tackles perfectly will be able to powerfully shove their opponent out of the way and instantly secure the ball, allowing to create direct turnarounds and counter opportunities.
  • Intelligent Player AI and Goal Keeper ID

Quote:
    Goalkeepers will also see a lot of love in this edition as we introduce our Goal Keeper ID feature in a bid to improve their quality and add unique individuality to each keeper’s performance. New goal keeper parameters have been added that will vary their choice and effectiveness in Catching, Clearance, Collapsing and Deflecting.
  • New Camera Angle and Commentators Revealed

Quote:
    Depending on where the ball is on the pitch, the camera will tilt and zoom in or out to make sure the user has the best view possible during the match.

We would also like you to join us in welcoming Peter Drury and Marco Hagemann to the PES Team as the new commentators for UK and Germany respectively.
  • Human Motion and new Celebration Feature

Quote:
    PES 2016 introduces the Human Motion Feature, which adds 3x as many animations. The new animations will not only add a never before seen level of realism to PES 2016‘s game-play but also will bring some personality into the players on the pitch.

PES 2016 will now allow you, the player, to actually choose your own celebration after scoring a goal! Prompts will appear after you score to trigger either a trademark celebration or unique actions at the press of a button.
  • Revamped Master League and MyClub

Quote:
    This year we have completely revamped the famous and hugely popular Master League mode, allowing users to immerse themselves in the managerial world of football.

Every single element has gone under a complete overhaul, redesigned or reworked, from the vibrant and involving menus to the new and exciting player transfer system.

myClub will also come with some new and exciting improvements. These enhancements include the introduction of an all new player level system and even players exclusive to this game mode. Through either the use of in-game earned GP or myClub coins you will be able to choose your Manager, consider Coaches and build up your strategy based on what you aim to achieve with your team.

Game: PES 2016Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 0 - View All
PES 2016 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 LingeringRegime @ 06/23/15 06:23 PM
New commentators? Wow. Wasn't expecting that.

# 2 TexasFan2005 @ 06/23/15 06:50 PM
I hope they mean english speaking countries when they say "for the UK." Please be true, can't stand any more Champion & Beglin

# 3 ncaafootball14markus @ 06/23/15 08:38 PM
yoooooooooooooooo, in all seriousness! Where are the FIFA gameplay videos from E3? Is there some sort of embargo or what?

Is there something wrong w/ the game? Here we have PES showing multiple videos, but I've yet to see one TRUE GAMEPLAY FIFA 16 vid?

What's the deal OS?

# 4 Zac @ 06/23/15 11:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasFan2005
I hope they mean english speaking countries when they say "for the UK." Please be true, can't stand any more Champion & Beglin
Ya I really hope that is what they mean by that. I have to turn the volume off on teh game and listen to music or a podcast when playing. I can't stand the sound of their voices anymore. And the same old trite dialogue from PES10.

# 5 Zac @ 06/23/15 11:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncaafootball14markus
yoooooooooooooooo, in all seriousness! Where are the FIFA gameplay videos from E3? Is there some sort of embargo or what?

Is there something wrong w/ the game? Here we have PES showing multiple videos, but I've yet to see one TRUE GAMEPLAY FIFA 16 vid?

What's the deal OS?
Don't you mean EA. OS has no control over if EA puts out video of their game. Which they haven't. Nothing the guys at OS can do about that.

# 6 Dazraz @ 06/24/15 06:13 AM
New commentary doesn't necessarily mean better. The Madden series is testament to that!

# 7 bxphenom7 @ 06/24/15 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazraz
New commentary doesn't necessarily mean better. The Madden series is testament to that!
Very true. But with all the other improvements, I'm willing to put more faith in Konami saying the commentary is much better.

# 8 dmendenhall_9 @ 06/24/15 09:05 AM
i have read a lot of previews from people at E3 who don't know football (soccer) games. Check this out if you want to know how it actually played http://www.videogamer.com/ps4/pes_2016/preview-3908.html sounds amazing!

# 9 IowaAJ @ 06/24/15 09:27 AM
PES looks awesome this year, I'll have some thinking to do when it comes to which game I buy. Maybe both.

# 10 FightingIrishUnited @ 06/24/15 12:23 PM
The gameplay is always good.. But at some point they either need to buck up and pay for the rights to the most popular league in the world or quit including fake kits, players etc. It's laughable in the age of realism and the BPL integration of FIFA that people even view this game on the same level of what FIFA has evolved to. You hipsters keep convincing yourself that this game is better though.. like Liverpool fans you're living in the past.

# 11 Ermolli @ 06/24/15 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FightingIrishUnited
The gameplay is always good.. But at some point they either need to buck up and pay for the rights to the most popular league in the world or quit including fake kits, players etc. It's laughable in the age of realism and the BPL integration of FIFA that people even view this game on the same level of what FIFA has evolved to. You hipsters keep convincing yourself that this game is better though.. like Liverpool fans you're living in the past.
So you're asking for Konami to get the EPL license even though it's exclusive and hasn't had the chance to get it because it continuously get renewed by EA?

# 12 Money99 @ 06/24/15 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ermolli
So you're asking for Konami to get the EPL license even though it's exclusive and hasn't had the chance to get it because it continuously get renewed by EA?
I'd love to know how much money EA pays for that exclusivity.

If I'm a pro sports league, I'd want my brand on more than just one product.
Must be worth a lot of cash to stay in bed with one developer.

# 13 dubcity @ 06/24/15 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazraz

Oh, I guarantee it'll be better. It's been literally the same commentary since 2011. No updated parts to reference year-to-year storylines, no breakdown of individual players, etc. It's the worst commentary in sports gaming. A new voice by itself will be an improvement.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.