Home
DriveClub News Post

After numerous delays and releasing it for a short period of time yesterday, Driveclub is scheduled to officially launch the PlayStation Plus edition tomorrow.

UPDATE: The Driveclub PlayStation Plus Edition is available now.

Quote:
Starting on Thursday, all PlayStation Plus members can download Driveclub PS Plus Edition and begin playing the offline mode. Also starting Thursday, we will be rolling out online access to the Driveclub PS Plus Edition and will steadily bring more and more players online while continuously ensuring that all game systems are running smoothly. We know that this might be frustrating after your extra wait already, but hope you can understand that we are taking extra precautions to protect your experience when you do get online. We want to make sure we don’t overload the servers as we invite millions of PS Plus members to download the game tomorrow.

DRIVECLUB PlayStation Plus Edition includes:
  • Every DRIVECLUB™ feature: from online multiplayer matches and challenges, to offline solo racing, Tour events, customisation, replays, Photo Mode and more.
  • The option to create your own races with full control over the time of day and the weather.
  • Access to all 13 tracks in India, one of six locations in DRIVECLUB™.
  • 15 cars for your garage.
  • A full set of 27 PlayStation® trophies, including the precious Platinum.
Get more:
  • To add an extra 40+ cars, 65 tracks and a vast single player campaign, upgrade to the full game version at PlayStation®Store.

Game: DriveClubReader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4Votes for game: 4 - View All
DriveClub Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Steve_OS @ 06/25/15 09:54 AM
Updated OP, it is available now.

# 2 RnRexpress3423 @ 06/25/15 11:49 AM
I will be trying this when I get home. I've heard good things.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

# 3 jmaj315 @ 06/27/15 09:38 AM
How's it playing? I forgot to leave my system on rest mode :/

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

# 4 brent3419 @ 06/27/15 10:32 AM
this game is very beautiful and i love it. the handling to me does feel kinda stiff though

Sent from the landmass between new orleans and mobile on Tapatalk

# 5 ezio @ 06/27/15 12:46 PM
I stink at it so far but I do like it. One thing I don't like is that I leveled up and unlocked a car but I can't use it unless I upgrade to the full version. I get that it was to give people a chance to play it to see if they wanted to buy it but still would be nice to be able to use stuff you unlock.

# 6 ezio @ 07/03/15 03:57 PM
Does anyone know why I can't unlock the full game? Every time I try to do it, it says the content is not available. Also, if I just buy the full version from the store will all my stuff carry over?

Thank you in advance.

Ezio

# 7 Sausage @ 12/22/15 12:50 PM
Quick question; I haven't played in a pretty long time...played an hour yesterday, has the devs tweaked the steering and driving? Maybe, I'm not that into the game anymore, but the game didn't really immerse like previous playthroughs.

**I have the full game...didn't want to start a new thread.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.