Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

The 2015 NBA draft has completed and many NBA 2K15 fans are looking to grab a roster update that includes all of the rookies on their respective teams.

Well, look no further. While these rosters will continue getting updates throughout the off-season, you can download them now and make some of those changes yourself.

Updated NBA 2K15 roster with rookies for PlayStation 4
Online ID: EmbraceThaPace (Roster name: 2015-2016 w/ All Rookies) - Contact him on Twitter @EmbraceThaPace

Updated NBA 2K15 roster with rookies for Xbox One
Gamertag: Explicit G4minG (Roster name: NBA 2K16 With Rookies)

NOTE: If you don't see a rookie on a particular team(s), check the free agents and update it yourself. If you notice any corrections that need to be made, feel free to help the creators by commenting in their respective threads.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 jrose57 @ 06/29/15 03:04 AM
Is this an official roster from 2K or created by some legend on this site? I also want to ask, is it possible to have these rookies be used in career so I can draft them? Thanks!

# 2 m2rtinn @ 06/29/15 05:24 AM
where is download link?

# 3 RyanJS08 @ 06/29/15 10:32 AM
I think this Roster is awesome!!! Much respect to EmbraceThaPace, you did a great job! The players really do resemble their real life counterparts in appearance and play-syle, besides a few which I know are limited because of the CAP options. But overall great!

# 4 rgq @ 06/29/15 06:37 PM
Can you make a version for the PC please? I've searched everywhere and I can't find a version for it. Thanks!

# 5 ganourpm @ 06/30/15 08:56 AM
a few which I know are limited because of the CAP options. But overall great!

# 6 23 @ 06/30/15 12:29 PM
Its sim nation approved...lol

I got the roster from Pete Toal and ETP aka embracethapace and they did a marvelous job.

I'd reccommend this to anyone. Shady took a look after I mentioned and he's going to do a rookie video montage.

Just go to search in rosters and type in "embracethapace"

# 7 mrclutch @ 07/01/15 10:32 AM
Wow this was a lot of work done so quickly. Will certainly give the ps4 version a try.

# 8 danzy678 @ 07/01/15 09:01 PM
Why is towns a 79 already [emoji15]

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

# 9 KingTocco @ 07/02/15 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by danzy678
Why is towns a 79 already [emoji15]

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
What's wrong with that?

That's a pretty standard rating for a #1 overall pick in pretty much any sports game.

# 10 thisgrilledcheez @ 07/02/15 04:20 PM
Any idea where I can find these for PS3?

# 11 kd35okc @ 07/03/15 10:53 PM
when are you gonna do the trade on xbox one ?

# 12 Coach2K @ 07/04/15 02:52 AM
If you are like me, you might want to play a head to head online game in 12 min, hof, sim slider games with these rosters here's a little trick you can use to pull it off.

I've been using a modified version of this roster to play with the actual full real life summer league roster the Pacers will use in Orlando in games against other people with their summer league roster too (not just ones with the rooks and free agents).

Thanks to TheGamingGuru for modifying the roster for me and helping me do that and to you guys that made the original.

Then I also discovered UniqueMazique Legends roster and have played a few head to head online games using it as well.

I made a video to show you how to do it if you are interested.

https://youtu.be/LvVdcTf1EaY

# 13 Garnettfan94 @ 07/17/15 05:04 AM
Can i use this roster in myGM mode?

# 14 Kingofthecouch @ 07/17/15 10:47 AM
What's the file name for the summer league roster file on the Xbox one?

# 15 jrose57 @ 08/12/15 02:19 AM
is this roster adjusted with the 3pt shooting due to the bad patch that killed the game?

# 16 timsmooth503pa @ 08/13/15 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS

The 2015 NBA draft has completed and many NBA 2K15 fans are looking to grab a roster update that includes all of the rookies on their respective teams.

Well, look no further. While these rosters will continue getting updates throughout the off-season, you can download them now and make some of those changes yourself.

Updated NBA 2K15 roster with rookies for PlayStation 4
Online ID: EmbraceThaPace (Roster name: 2015-2016 w/ All Rookies) - Contact him on Twitter @EmbraceThaPace

Updated NBA 2K15 roster with rookies for Xbox One
Gamertag: Explicit G4minG (Roster name: NBA 2K16 With Rookies)

NOTE: If you don't see a rookie on a particular team(s), check the free agents and update it yourself. If you notice any corrections that need to be made, feel free to help the creators by commenting in their respective threads.
I have my off season roster up as well for Ps4
PSN timsmooth503pa
Official NBA roster 2016
check it out you won't be disappointed

# 17 DonWuan @ 08/13/15 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgq
Can you make a version for the PC please? I've searched everywhere and I can't find a version for it. Thanks!
Check out nlsc for pc stuff

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.