Home
NBA Live 16 News Post

NBA Live 16 had some new screenshots released just before the Holiday weekend, and the game admittedly continues to look better and better. In a new video (above), I talk about the game's improved looks and how it may finally be a viable alternative to NBA 2K.

But until we see gameplay, we can't get too far ahead of ourselves. However, there is the potential for an Online Team Play mode in NBA Live, and our guys were really high on Live coming out of E3.

What do you think? What does NBA Live 16 need to do to earn your business as a customer, and what would you like to see the game accomplish this year? Sound off in the comments!

Game: NBA Live 16Reader Score: 5.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 4 - View All
NBA Live 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Poke @ 07/07/15 02:05 PM
From what I seen things are looking very very good....EXCEPT the animations. I know everyone is for all physics but I think for this game to get over the hump they are going to have to compromise a little bit. You are not going to get a game to looks and plays like real life hoops without adding some animations in there that may take away a little control from the user. If they just did that this game would no doubt be a 8.5-9.5. It already has top notch graphics and presentation. It's the gameplay that is holding this title back from greatness. Things just have to be more fluid and realistic. Because no matter how much control you give me over my players it doesn't mean anything if they look like rock em sock em robots playing on hardwood.

Another thing they need to add is complete slider manipulation options. As much as I like the other game I probably wouldn't play it if I couldn't tailor it to my playing style and level. I don't play all the other modes so this would be fine for me. However, it would be nice to see the franchise mode have NBA D-League, great trade/free agent logic, draft combine, workouts, full practice mode with plays, player and front office issues that affect the decisions I make during my tenure.

I really hope NBA Live 16 succeeds this year. I hoped it did last year and was ready to shell out the bucks but as the videos released I just couldn't do it. I didn't even jump on the sale when it was $8 and that is saying a lot.

# 22 seanhazz1 @ 07/08/15 01:53 PM
I hope that EA and NBA Live 16 come with a strong online connected experience similar to Madden. If they can produce a good online dynasty product, or a Rising Star player's league, I feel like they will be in the discussion with their competition. I honestly think if they would have had it in Live 15, with all else considered, they would already be in the discussion, despite the other noted issues with the series, and also missed a great opportunity to "catch up" with gamers' expectations.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.