Home
Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR News Post

Rory McIlroy PGA Tour features four camera views to play through the game's courses with: default (in the video above), top, high, and low.

With many not getting the chance to play the game until Tuesday, we figured we'd give you a chance to see how each looks as you play through the game. Give the videos below a watch and then let us know which is your favorite!
Also in case you've missed it, we've uploaded several videos showing off various aspects of Rory McIlroy PGA Tour. Head on over to the Rory McIlroy video page to check them all out.

Game: Rory McIlroy PGA TOURReader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 12 - View All
Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR Videos
Member Comments
# 1 hawkfantn @ 07/10/15 11:34 AM
Rickie Fowler looks terrible...

# 2 shogunofharlem3 @ 07/10/15 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMChrisS
Rory McIlroy PGA Tour features four camera views to play through the game's courses with: default (in the video above), top, high, and low.

With many not getting the chance to play the game until Tuesday, we figured we'd give you a chance to see how each looks as you play through the game. Give the videos below a watch and then let us know which is your favorite!
Also in case you've missed it, we've uploaded several videos showing off various aspects of Rory McIlroy PGA Tour. Head on over to the Rory McIlroy video page to check them all out.
I go top camera when teeing off or on the fairway/rough/etc.

I go high camera when I'm putting.

Wish you could set them accordingly. You can only set one camera view so I have to cycle through to get back.

# 3 Buddywalker @ 07/10/15 12:38 PM
Replays from different camera angles would be nice.

# 4 southernSNIDELY @ 07/10/15 02:14 PM
Yes, replays are completely absent from this years version - why?

Also, I like to use "pro" camera instead of "follow", but without comet tail I find it difficult to see the ball in flight. I can remember "true aim" or whatever it was called from a previous Tiger Woods game you could still see your ball even with the trail turned off.

Maybe they can patch this? Or maybe on the PS4 version it will be more visible - playing the xbox trial version right now.

# 5 BagMan @ 07/10/15 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by southernSNIDELY
Yes, replays are completely absent from this years version - why?

Also, I like to use "pro" camera instead of "follow", but without comet tail I find it difficult to see the ball in flight. I can remember "true aim" or whatever it was called from a previous Tiger Woods game you could still see your ball even with the trail turned off.

Maybe they can patch this? Or maybe on the PS4 version it will be more visible - playing the xbox trial version right now.
I agree. The Pro Camera is not really usable without seeing the ball flight.

# 6 OnlookerDelay @ 07/10/15 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by southernSNIDELY

Yeah, I'm really disappointed in the way the Pro view option isn't allowing me to follow the ball, even with the comet trail. As you say, it worked great with True-Aim in Tiger 11, 12, and 13... this is another baffling aspect of RMPGAT.

# 7 Sparkchaser18 @ 07/11/15 05:11 AM
Doesn't matter what view, the graphics don't look all that great.

# 8 OnlookerDelay @ 07/11/15 05:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkchaser18
Well, I'm hoping the graphics will get at least a 180p increase in the PS4 version, which I think will definitely help with the look. I don't think the graphics are bad, but I do find the graininess to be a bit distracting at times. when cameras are passing over patches of rough that are shimmering in various lighting angles, the textures get blocky and what looked organic at one angle, suddenly looks like an otherworldly, rectilinear mass.

# 9 DivotMaker @ 07/11/15 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkchaser18
I'm seeing feedback as 50/50 on the graphics, so I say it is a very subjective opinion and not one that can be truly "argued".....

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.