Home
Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR News Post

In case you haven't seen the huge collection of videos we're amassing of Rory McIlroy PGA Tour before launch, you need to check out the Rory video page!

We've already shared the Rory McIlroy PGA Tour Prologue intro and some gameplay as well from the prologue sequence. The prologue plays before the game is fully installed, and lets you play a scripted version of the game with an enhanced presentation -- it's quite fabulous in that regard.

Now (spoiler alert) you can watch videos to see what it looks like to win and lose the prologue. If you aren't into having the entire experience ruined as you fire up the game, you probably don't want to watch on...
We're going to have more coverage of Rory this week, as the game launches in stores to everyone tomorrow!

Game: Rory McIlroy PGA TOURReader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 12 - View All
Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR Videos
Member Comments
# 1 snc237 @ 07/13/15 11:06 AM
Pretty weak compared to maddens opening last year

# 2 DivotMaker @ 07/13/15 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snc237
Pretty weak compared to maddens opening last year
Not sure comparing the small budget and Dev Team of RM to the huge budget and huge team in Madden is really fair.....

# 3 goillini03 @ 07/13/15 12:18 PM
I thought the videos were a cool touch. Now I just wish I could figure out how to get to my career after completing the prolouge and 18 hole play now. Saw both the win and loss videos on my attempts to open up the rest of the game. Cool to hear the thoughts of a pro golfer.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.