Home
NHL 16 News Post

The NHL team stated two videos would be available today, and we have now received them. For many folks, this will be their first look at real gameplay in NHL 16.

You can take a look at both videos above (NHL 16 Gameplay Balance Trailer, NHL 16 Overhead Gameplay) and talk about what you like or don't like in each video.

On a personal level, I find the trailer to be more impressive just because you get a closer look at some of the actual improvements up close. In the gameplay video, even with the time stamps provided by EA, it's harder to appreciate some of the new stuff. I am a bit biased though because as someone who has played the game, I have found it's easier to get a feel for these new changes rather than watching them on screen.

Source: NHL 16 - Gameplay Balance (EA Sports)

Game: NHL 16Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 0 - View All
NHL 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 actionhank @ 07/15/15 05:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwill33
You know how in hockey you often see players extend their arms to impede another player's momentum? There is nothing like that in this game.

Playing defense I always watch a puck carriers chest in a 1-1 situation. If he and I both have help I try and close the gap nearest the blue line and keep my stick on the ice. If he makes a move or a loose puck deke I match his body, all while staring at his chest because it won't lie or deceive me in which direction his body is going to go. Often they skate into me and I body up on them and ride them out of the play, usually off of the puck. Sometimes they try and drag the puck through me and I can get my feet moved fast enough to usually stop it, but even if I miss I have their body. As long as I don't impede them without the puck for more than a second nobody is calling interference because that is how you are taught to play defense.

None of that is replicated within this franchise's hockey experience.

The counter, as a puck carrier, is to sometimes chip it around your defender along the boards and sort of slingshot yourself by them as they backpedal. This is a controlled dump for a common zone entry in hockey.

This is also nowhere to be seen in the NHL.

In these pictures that DJ Neo has captured to show how bad the warping is and sticks going through the boards, is a perfect example of how defenders would extend an arm to shove a puck carrier or transition their weight. Knocking a puck carrier off balance opens them up for a poke check or stick lift, or even a stick pin down (which EA has no concept of).

Until they figure out a way to add these important subtleties to this series this game will just resemble something that is not true hockey. I can't even think of an analogy. Players that just bump into each other or completely crush each other with hits is not the way hockey is played. There is a method to contact. It is to establish space and momentum, not just to keep the puck away from the net.

Hockey is a game of angles and winning space to gain an angle is vital. In EA's hockey you skate straight up the boards and look for passing lanes towards the middle, every time.

Often the most simple of passes in real life are the hardest to make in this game, for some reason. Seeing a guy skating 4 to 7 feet in front of your guy and trying to get him the puck is an adventure. These are passes I can make with ease in real life. But if you need to backhand a pass up the boards, or out of the zone, without transitioning your weight as you really would, then EA seems to think that this is amazingly easy to perform. Apparently all guys have wrist and forearms of the hulk.

The physics in 15 are pretty wonky, too. Pucks don't go out of play off of sticks, goalies, or anything like you would normally see when in the offensive zone. I have also seen pucks that are passed from the defensive end out of the zone hit the boards in the neutral zone and then take off with even more momentum. As if the boards pushed the puck forward with even more force than it came into the boards with. Then the puck outraces everyone for an icing because of this slingshot physics that apparently NASA gave EA?

Point is, this game is lacking a lot of things. And with how behind they were after taking a year off on next gen from releasing a game to putting out a half-finished product in NHL 15, EA is struggling just to get all of the modes and features that were in last generation's iterations. Everything that I have mentioned should have been started to be addressed by now with where this game was 5 years ago. Instead they spin their wheels and focus on HUT or other parts of the game that don't fix or address their legacy issues.

The fact that they keep "refining" the skating should be a red flag, not a selling point. They can't seem to grasp the one concept that is uniform throughout the sport. They can't model different strides or skating styles based on individual players, either. I am glad that they are trying to fix these issues, but at the same time we are stuck with antiquated goaltender animations, a lack of true contact and neutral zone play, and a face-off system that hasn't been touched in half of a decade. Not to mention, pages and pages of things that have been taken out of this series that we don't know if we will ever get back in.
Angling guys into the boards, or away from the center of the ice would be huge. You can't do that at all in the NHL series. You get near enough, and you're either going to check, miss a check, or wind up with that little bump animation that leaves one of the two guys on a knee, with the other heading away with the puck.

Defense has gotten a needed offensive helping hand in the strafing, because honestly, the control of the puck at the blue line has been atrocious for a while not. Defenders needlessly pivot, often drawing the puck offsides as they pirouette for no good reason. But, defending itself is still frustrating. You're still stuck using only the poke check, and body check, and hoping that maybe you can block a shot. From the looks of things crowding passing lanes with your stick is still pretty much holding an arm out at full length and waving it around, without the ability to move it to a place it needs to be, and poke checking is still the equivalent of an arm-mounted pinball plunger, where you fire it out in a general direction and hope to get puck instead of skates, or air.

Defense needs an equivalent to the analog controls offered for the offensive deke, and they need it badly. Clearing the puck off of the boards is almost non-existent, but in real life, it's such a crucial thing. You can't easily fire it off of the glass or boards, with your best representation of it being to wind up for a slapper, and hope your defender faces up ice. Even then, you're likely to just completely ice the puck. Defense is entirely too two-dimensional.

# 62 Simple Mathematics @ 07/15/15 06:43 PM
The biggest problems with the game, which are still apparent in the video:

1. Lack of neutral zone pressure. This causes a lack of dump and chase or flicking the puck off the boards.
2. Lack of simple physicality, like rubbing a player into the boards, taking body positioning, net battles, board play, defensemen putting up their arm to impede a forward's progress, etc.
3. Lack of setting up in the offensive zone once you've gained it. This is especially apparent on special teams in years past. We did not see any special teams play in the video clip.
4. Lack of smart AI positioning on offense and defense.
5. Lack of proper goaltender fundamentals.

# 63 Sheba2011 @ 07/15/15 11:31 PM
Commentary still sounds like they are reading lines and like it is forced. Doesnt sound natural at all.

# 64 actionhank @ 07/16/15 01:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyussmanchu
I said it after the fiasco called NHL15 last year, I'll say it again.

The entire DEV team needs to be re-assigned to new projects (or fired. Sorry, but if you release piss-poor products year after year, you deserve it) and the NHL franchise should get shipped off to a whole new DEV team and get re-built from the ground up.
Take a year or two off and give the fans the game they have been asking for. It's not rocket science!

Sorry, but until this happens, we are going see the same game year after year. They have gotten complacent and lazy in regards to innovation and instead focus on useless features like goalie fights and Youpee!
I hate to be negative, but what real choice do I have?
Honestly, I get the feeling it's more of an issue with the direction EA wants to take the series, not so much the development team. At the end of the day, they're given their directives, and they have to meet those. They may want to make all of the things work that we do, but without the approval and funding from up high, they likely won't get the time to do so.

HUT is making EA a killing, and it doesn't seem to be a surprise that that's where 80% of their focus seems to turn. Online balance and play has become a huge factor, because HUT has to work for them. Instead of getting 60 for an offline gamer, they get 60+ for HUT games, and money talks.

I just wish a different company would take a crack at an NHL game. Someone with The Show's dedication to gameplay and realism would be great, and there's honestly never been a better time to try and split the market.

# 65 canucksss @ 07/16/15 02:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by actionhank
Honestly, I get the feeling it's more of an issue with the direction EA wants to take the series, not so much the development team. At the end of the day, they're given their directives, and they have to meet those. They may want to make all of the things work that we do, but without the approval and funding from up high, they likely won't get the time to do so.

HUT is making EA a killing, and it doesn't seem to be a surprise that that's where 80% of their focus seems to turn. Online balance and play has become a huge factor, because HUT has to work for them. Instead of getting 60 for an offline gamer, they get 60+ for HUT games, and money talks.

I just wish a different company would take a crack at an NHL game. Someone with The Show's dedication to gameplay and realism would be great, and there's honestly never been a better time to try and split the market.
I believe the same thing, EA is doing great if they are heading to that direction. Unfortunately, I am more of an offline game (mainly BaGM). I love to play NHL game, but to pay for the full price of $60 with lack luster offline gameplay and team/player differentiation is insane. I would rather play the Eastside Hockey. Yea technically I am not the one skating and shooting the puck, but its management galore. Honestly, if EA does not want to improve in the mode I want, I'll just bring my money elsewhere.

I hope another team comes along and focus on the offline gaming and the mode I do care about before I hung up my skates (too old to play video games ).

# 66 bigwill33 @ 07/16/15 02:11 AM
Yeah, and I think that we are still the minority here at OS. The average gamer doesn't care about, or probably even want, all of the realism and sim that we are crying for.

Once EA puts back in all the missing game modes there will be a good chuck of people that will be overjoyed or at least satisfied.

What we want is real change and that requires a ton of work. Without anyone to really push them to do it, whether it be EA as a company or the development team, then we will continue to see legacy issues and such.

My hope is that they at least try and tune this game to be more simulation style, but allow for sliders and settings to make it as arcade as some people might like it. That is seemingly what companies like SCEA are doing with games like MLB the Show. If you get a great core game that plays realistic then you can do so much more from there than if you keep rehashing this arcade stuff year-after-year.

I want another game to help push EA's hand. To keep things moving forward and to combat stagnation. But truth be told, I liked EA's NHL game way more than any 2k game. If you could combine them, or their best aspects, you would have a pretty damn good game. But the important thing about 2k making a game was that EA couldn't rest. They each pushed each other to innovate. And I really miss that. Cause this game play is essentially going to be NHL 12 for the 5th straight year now.

# 67 iaxy @ 07/16/15 09:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwill33
You know how in hockey you often see players extend their arms to impede another player's momentum? There is nothing like that in this game.

Playing defense I always watch a puck carriers chest in a 1-1 situation. If he and I both have help I try and close the gap nearest the blue line and keep my stick on the ice. If he makes a move or a loose puck deke I match his body, all while staring at his chest because it won't lie or deceive me in which direction his body is going to go. Often they skate into me and I body up on them and ride them out of the play, usually off of the puck. Sometimes they try and drag the puck through me and I can get my feet moved fast enough to usually stop it, but even if I miss I have their body. As long as I don't impede them without the puck for more than a second nobody is calling interference because that is how you are taught to play defense.

None of that is replicated within this franchise's hockey experience.

The counter, as a puck carrier, is to sometimes chip it around your defender along the boards and sort of slingshot yourself by them as they backpedal. This is a controlled dump for a common zone entry in hockey.

This is also nowhere to be seen in the NHL.

In these pictures that DJ Neo has captured to show how bad the warping is and sticks going through the boards, is a perfect example of how defenders would extend an arm to shove a puck carrier or transition their weight. Knocking a puck carrier off balance opens them up for a poke check or stick lift, or even a stick pin down (which EA has no concept of).

Until they figure out a way to add these important subtleties to this series this game will just resemble something that is not true hockey. I can't even think of an analogy. Players that just bump into each other or completely crush each other with hits is not the way hockey is played. There is a method to contact. It is to establish space and momentum, not just to keep the puck away from the net.

Hockey is a game of angles and winning space to gain an angle is vital. In EA's hockey you skate straight up the boards and look for passing lanes towards the middle, every time.

Often the most simple of passes in real life are the hardest to make in this game, for some reason. Seeing a guy skating 4 to 7 feet in front of your guy and trying to get him the puck is an adventure. These are passes I can make with ease in real life. But if you need to backhand a pass up the boards, or out of the zone, without transitioning your weight as you really would, then EA seems to think that this is amazingly easy to perform. Apparently all guys have wrist and forearms of the hulk.

The physics in 15 are pretty wonky, too. Pucks don't go out of play off of sticks, goalies, or anything like you would normally see when in the offensive zone. I have also seen pucks that are passed from the defensive end out of the zone hit the boards in the neutral zone and then take off with even more momentum. As if the boards pushed the puck forward with even more force than it came into the boards with. Then the puck outraces everyone for an icing because of this slingshot physics that apparently NASA gave EA?

Point is, this game is lacking a lot of things. And with how behind they were after taking a year off on next gen from releasing a game to putting out a half-finished product in NHL 15, EA is struggling just to get all of the modes and features that were in last generation's iterations. Everything that I have mentioned should have been started to be addressed by now with where this game was 5 years ago. Instead they spin their wheels and focus on HUT or other parts of the game that don't fix or address their legacy issues.

The fact that they keep "refining" the skating should be a red flag, not a selling point. They can't seem to grasp the one concept that is uniform throughout the sport. They can't model different strides or skating styles based on individual players, either. I am glad that they are trying to fix these issues, but at the same time we are stuck with antiquated goaltender animations, a lack of true contact and neutral zone play, and a face-off system that hasn't been touched in half of a decade. Not to mention, pages and pages of things that have been taken out of this series that we don't know if we will ever get back in.
Could not have said it any better. All that blurb around accurate arenas, mascots, beards is only a distraction from the fundamental objective - which should be gameplay. Until EA put gameplay at the heart of the franchise, this game will always be as exciting as a 2 day old rewarmed microwaved soup.

# 68 jake19ny @ 07/16/15 10:20 AM
I don't think the Dev team is incompetent I think they are doing what sells not what we a small minority of hardcore hockey fans want. HUT sells and online gaming is the big thing. Casual gamers want to jump in a feel like they can compete right away. Even casual offline gamers want a more arcade like experience. It's not just NHL series I haven't played MADDEN in years. Just like money goals there are money plays in MADDEN. I saw the same garbage year after year just better looking garbage. The coaching AI was bad in Madden as well and player seperation was better than NHL but still poorly done. The only sports game in my opinion that you can tweak to play realistic is The Show. I don't play NBA games so can't speak to that. The Show can be tweaked to play realistic or arcadey I wish the NHL series would do that but I think that would require starting the engine from scratch and that's not happening anytime soon. In fairness I think we sometimes have an unrealistic expectation. Hockey and Football are sports that have a lot of players moving very fast and relying on each other to make things happen. It's quick thinking human action and reaction that I think is very hard to duplicate in a video game.

# 69 nddurst @ 07/16/15 11:26 AM
There's a simple issue playing out here.

EA Sports is continually trying to adapt the game of hockey to be palatable to the casual fan/gamer. It should be the other way around. You should be trying to push the casual gamer to learn about hockey and adapt to the real life nuances of the game. Make the product represent its sport.

They've got it backwards.

# 70 snc237 @ 07/16/15 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCloser
If "not bad" is your standard of quality then there is serious cause for concern. Just because the madden team did a poor job doesn't mean the nhl team will do a poor job. 2k did a solid job with the nba franchise. They are the leaders in sports game graphics, commentary, and atmosphere.
Yes cause the team that had one fourth the budget as madden will be able to out do them just like that.

# 71 Gangrel @ 07/16/15 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nddurst
There's a simple issue playing out here.

EA Sports is continually trying to adapt the game of hockey to be palatable to the casual fan/gamer. It should be the other way around. You should be trying to push the casual gamer to learn about hockey and adapt to the real life nuances of the game. Make the product represent its sport.

They've got it backwards.
How well did that work for 2ksports hockey?

EA is aiming for the largest market it can. We are not it.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

# 72 actionhank @ 07/16/15 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snc237
Yes cause the team that had one fourth the budget as madden will be able to out do them just like that.
They did it in the past with a smaller budget and team. NHL 09 made some pretty good strides, and was rewarded by a lot of magazines and websites as one of the best sports games, if not the best at the time.

I don't think it's a matter of ability, I think it's honestly a matter of direction. EA's higher ups want the money to come in, and HUT does that. Which means HUT, online play, online balancing, and making those things look exciting is what gets priority.
Everything else slides down the list, likely in relation to how much time it takes away from online play, and how likely it is to benefit online play.

# 73 Money99 @ 07/16/15 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangrel

Saying that, I believe 2K3-2K6 beat EA's NHL games both critically and financially during that timeframe.

There's a reason why EA completely reset it's NHL series when the 360/PS3 came out.
They were getting hammered by 2K.

I look NBA2K as the gold standard. That series nearly ended the NBA Live brand.
In fact, it basically did when EA renamed it to Elite.

NBA Live/Elite is for button mashers and casual fans and yet NBA2K continues to destroy EA in the basketball market despite being geared towards the hardcore.

I know next to nothing about basketball and yet I purchased NBA2K12 and 2K13.
I'm buying a soccer game for the first time in 20 years and it's going to be PES over FIFA.
Why? Because despite my ignorance to either sport, I want realism.
And I think companies would be surprised to that most sports gamers, even casual ones, want that as well.

If EA introduced gameplay that mirrored real hockey, or at the very least 1985-1994 - best era ever! - with the same fun controls, I truly believe the sales would at the very least remain the same, if not improve.

# 74 colintoby8743 @ 07/16/15 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by csamuelsvt
Really liked the new skating...and some of the subtle things they discussed...

But as others said, dont like the goalie animations that are still in there from previous games...don't know how much longer we can keep saying "they haven't put in the new save animations in yet." Also, the game does look extremely similar which is why I think they had to highlight what exactly is different..

And the commentary, yikess.....thought they worked on it this year? Was in the final minute and Doc once again acting like he doesn't want to be there. Just zero emotion/excitement...pretty disappointed in that.

The first video was much better than the second one.
Completely agree about the commentary. I have been praying for anyone different since NHL !0 and when I found out it was Doc and the gang last year I got super hyped. Obviously I was disappointed hearing "He got reefed" like 100 times so once again they got me hyped this year when they said they improved it. I know it was a short video but my gosh I didn't hear a single new audio clip maybe one or two. He didn't even address shots sometimes. When they said his pitch rose and fell I assumed they meant in the final minutes of close games or at least give me a "Perry takes the pass and SHOOTS ONE deflected wide...." something like that haha

# 75 nddurst @ 07/16/15 02:25 PM
Quote:

2k folded during a period where there were two hockey games competing in a small marketplace. One of these games wasn't going to make it, and EA made enough strides in the jump to 360/PS3 to put a stranglehold on the market.

Today, EA is the only option out there. If they made the game play more like real hockey, people would still buy it. They could implement a lot of the stuff we're hoping for and the game could still be fun. But they're not even giving it a chance.

# 76 bigwill33 @ 07/16/15 02:34 PM
Here is what EA found to be positive in their own video:

Things to look for in this clip:

(markers denote time remaining in the period)

1:50 – Silfverberg shoves Sustr from behind, who loses control of the puck in a subtle stumble.
1:25 – Silfverberg’s stick makes contact with the defender's legs which causes him to lose control of the puck.
1:19 – Stick on stick contact from backside pressure, which causes Silfverberg to fan on the shot. Sustr picks up the puck but loses control after running into traffic.
0:57 – AI defender Vatanen makes a smart pinch after holding the blueline and picks up the puck in stride.
0:55 – AI defender Sustr shows strong facing when he parks in front of his net early. His good position helps him pick off a cross-crease pass and is able to quickly transition out of the zone.
0:46 – AI defender doesn’t have enough time to react and just misses defensive deflection on the pass from behind the net. Boyle takes an unsettled one-timer and the shot goes wide.
0:42 – The relative speed of the pass is too hard for the Anaheim player to handle in close proximity, so he mishandles the pass before picking it up with control.
0:38 – AI defender Coburn is in good position and cuts off the passing lane from the streaking offensive winger.
0:33 – AI defender is able to get a stick into the passing lane, but the puck still deflects to Kucherov who is able to corral the puck. This slight break-up in timing forces Filppula to drag his foot to stay on-side.
0:30 – Kucherov turns the puck over as he gets rubbed out into the boards. The strong back-check and defensive support from Thompson results in a quick breakout for Anaheim.

# 77 canucksss @ 07/16/15 03:17 PM
Quote:

Yes we are not the market (realism, true-blooded hockey enthusiast) that EA is after. No matter what improvement they are trying to implement, it gears more to the HUT mode than the offline.

In regards to your question about the 2kSports hockey and its demise.... Money nailed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
Saying that, I believe 2K3-2K6 beat EA's NHL games both critically and financially during that timeframe.

There's a reason why EA completely reset it's NHL series when the 360/PS3 came out.
They were getting hammered by 2K.

I look NBA2K as the gold standard. That series nearly ended the NBA Live brand.
In fact, it basically did when EA renamed it to Elite.

NBA Live/Elite is for button mashers and casual fans and yet NBA2K continues to destroy EA in the basketball market despite being geared towards the hardcore.

I know next to nothing about basketball and yet I purchased NBA2K12 and 2K13.
I'm buying a soccer game for the first time in 20 years and it's going to be PES over FIFA.
Why? Because despite my ignorance to either sport, I want realism.
And I think companies would be surprised to that most sports gamers, even casual ones, want that as well.

If EA introduced gameplay that mirrored real hockey, or at the very least 1985-1994 - best era ever! - with the same fun controls, I truly believe the sales would at the very least remain the same, if not improve.
If I may add, 2K demise was their fault....releasing a game with a "tilting" ice??? Lack of improvement in graphics??? If I am not mistaken, it was 2k who first utilize the Right Stick, I think it was for hitting. But EA capitalize on it by using it as the hockey stick. Again, it is the competition that drive companies to do their best and bring consumers the best product. But now, EA has the monopoly for NHL video games, they have the luxury to develop and drive their game towards to whatever they would benefit the most, and the hardcore enthusiasts was put in the "penalty box".

# 78 Money99 @ 07/16/15 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canucksss
Yes we are not the market (realism, true-blooded hockey enthusiast) that EA is after. No matter what improvement they are trying to implement, it gears more to the HUT mode than the offline.

In regards to your question about the 2kSports hockey and its demise.... Money nailed it.

If I may add, 2K demise was their fault....releasing a game with a "tilting" ice??? Lack of improvement in graphics??? If I am not mistaken, it was 2k who first utilize the Right Stick, I think it was for hitting. But EA capitalize on it by using it as the hockey stick. Again, it is the competition that drive companies to do their best and bring consumers the best product. But now, EA has the monopoly for NHL video games, they have the luxury to develop and drive their game towards to whatever they would benefit the most, and the hardcore enthusiasts was put in the "penalty box".
100% agreed.
2K rested on their laurels and were completely unprepared for what EA had in store for NHL07.
Not sure if that's the development teams fault, or if they were given limited resources which prevented a serious upgrade when the next-gen consoles arrived.
Regardless, EA poured money into their NHL game and it paid off.
But since burying 2K, they're the ones who are now resting on their laurels.

I still contend that if given the time and resources, VC would have turned 2K around.
I saw a lot of great things with 2K10 (DJ NEO's vids are awesome).
Too bad they weren't given a full year to make 2K11 what it should have been (and I don't count the Wii release).

And now we're here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nddurst
Today, EA is the only option out there. If they made the game play more like real hockey, people would still buy it. They could implement a lot of the stuff we're hoping for and the game could still be fun. But they're not even giving it a chance.
Great point!
I highly doubt sales drop if they go for more realism.
Besides, they could easily put in an NHL94 mode to appease Fratboy Bobby and his need for 14-12, pond hockey - in fact, I believe they have that mode already.

I think EA's reluctance to create a realistic game is because it requires a lot of time and effort to program that level of AI.
Instead of wasting time on useless stuff like NZ pressure or proper team and player separation, the programmers are told to fine tune EASHL and HUT.

# 79 peter21 @ 07/16/15 04:11 PM
I'd be interested in finally upgrading to a PS4 and NHL 16, but I'm still wholly unconvinced about this game.

I know that gamers looking for more realism are not EA's target demographic, but because of the snafu regarding NHL 15, they also took a financial hit. Barring another company developing an NHL-licensed game, I've been thinking about our options and recourse. We can not buy the game, which I didn't do for the first time in many years last year.

I'm thinking we also need to let our voices heard, not to EA, but the NHL. It obviously wants to maintain a positive brand and image and a faulty video game from EA might make them rethink their support. I noticed the NHL posted something about NHL 16 on its feed the other day and the amount of negative comments regarding the game was pretty surprising. I hope the league is hearing that. They can pressure EA where us consumers may not. Exhaust all options and maybe we'll start to see a game worthy of our playing experience!

Until then, I'll be enjoying EHM.

# 80 Vikes1 @ 07/16/15 04:31 PM
After watching the vids a few more times, i did start to notice some of the things mentioned in Bigwill's post. Some positive things. Most notably the ai players didn't seem as brain dead as before. I of course could be completely wrong, but the game seemed to be a bit more defensive minded. Which to me would be great.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.