Madden NFL 16 News Post

Game: Madden NFL 16Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 24 - View All
Madden NFL 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 PhillyPhanatic14 @ 07/16/15 08:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
yeah i havent seen a single gameplay/screenshot of the Eagles yet. would really love to see how my favorite team looks
There's one of the Eagles in the Uniform Error Forum I believe. I saw it a couple days ago. If you start from the end and work your way back it shouldn't be hard to find.

# 22 TexasFan2005 @ 07/16/15 09:06 AM
The realism in the pics like the Bell/Inhedigbo one make my mind assume that the moments before/after the screenshot consist of smooth animations, seamless presentation/replays, and realistic outcomes. I know it's a strange analogy, but if you look at a still image from a movie you've already seen, you can probably replay that scene in your mind and remember the sights and sounds. In my opinion this is no different. The more authentic Madden looks in screens, the more realism my mind expects once in motion.

# 23 jpdavis82 @ 07/16/15 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
yeah i havent seen a single gameplay/screenshot of the Eagles yet. would really love to see how my favorite team looks
Here you go

# 24 brandon27 @ 07/16/15 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by noplace
Good looking shots but time to see some other teams.. Seems like all the vids and pics are the same few teams..

So true. Would love to see some screens of my phins!

These shots look great. Really great actually. the lighting is fantastic, colors look much more natural. I just really hope these are captured straight off the console, not touched up in any way.

# 25 TheBleedingRed21 @ 07/16/15 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
Madden looks so amazing in pictures....
So does every other sports game.. Screenshots will always look better.. You can rotate the view to get the perfect lighting.

Don't act like EA is the only one who doctors their screenshots.

# 26 KennyJ1976 @ 07/16/15 10:24 AM
So are they going to update the shoes this year? Yeah I know it's a small gripe but the shoes other than Nike 2 years ago haven't been updated in quite some time. Under Armour have never been updated since being added to the game and for some reason they got rid of the logos on the Adidas and Reebok, who I don't believe makes cleats anymore.

# 27 roadman @ 07/16/15 10:28 AM
If shoes are a part of the equipment, I don't think they were updated this year. It's been discussed quite at length regarding the lack of equipment upgrades for Madden 16. It's something they are aware of and one of the developers has been trying to get in.

# 28 therizing02 @ 07/16/15 10:42 AM
Madden stills always look good. When the game starts to move is when it gets ugly...in a hurry.

I am hoping and praying that the slippery controls, the bending, the swerved running, and the Gumby feeling of the players is fixed for M16.

# 29 Hassan Darkside @ 07/16/15 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Here you go
What happened to armpit hair?

Another feature EA took out. Game killer. Not buying.

Sarcasm aside, Madden looks really good close up. But at a certain distance, it seems to lose its luster imo.

# 30 jpdavis82 @ 07/16/15 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon27
So true. Would love to see some screens of my phins!

These shots look great. Really great actually. the lighting is fantastic, colors look much more natural. I just really hope these are captured straight off the console, not touched up in any way.
I can vouch for the integrity of the shots, I don't think they were touched up in any way. The lighting is phenomenal.

# 31 BleedGreen710 @ 07/16/15 11:06 AM
back in the ps2 days EA released a trailer type thing for next gen

I remember thinking how beautiful it looked and how I never believed a video game could look that good

Now I think it looks terrible lol the game (and video games in general) have come a long way

# 32 The Kid 24 @ 07/16/15 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
If shoes are a part of the equipment, I don't think they were updated this year. It's been discussed quite at length regarding the lack of equipment upgrades for Madden 16. It's something they are aware of and one of the developers has been trying to get in.
Still trying to get equipment updates in 16?

# 33 SolidSquid @ 07/16/15 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
Still trying to get equipment updates in 16?
Not gonna happen, rex already stated they wanna get gameplay down before improving things like equipment so hopefully by madden 18

# 34 Datninja619 @ 07/16/15 12:02 PM
I'm all for new Madden news, but let's remember that the only way you'll see detail like this in-game is if you zoom during a reply.

# 35 Mauer4MVP @ 07/16/15 12:06 PM
The Vikings uniform looks really good.

# 36 roadman @ 07/16/15 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSquid
Not gonna happen, rex already stated they wanna get gameplay down before improving things like equipment so hopefully by madden 18
Or 17?

One can hope, I know Clint said he was pushing hard for it.

# 37 msdm27 @ 07/16/15 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Or 17?

One can hope, I know Clint said he was pushing hard for it.
In their defense... Gameplay upgrades were not the stated reason for why Equipment updates were not made. They focused the art team on uniforms this year, so with that done, I would imagine equipment is first in line for M16

# 38 noplace @ 07/16/15 01:00 PM
Yeah equipment not being updated really hurts the overall look of the game. I dont understand why it cant be added throught d/l content like NCAA did.. Some of the shoes just needs the colors changed from black/primary to primary/secondary colors. Sounds like a easy fix but who knows..

# 39 SageInfinite @ 07/16/15 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBleedingRed21
So does every other sports game.. Screenshots will always look better.. You can rotate the view to get the perfect lighting.

Don't act like EA is the only one who doctors their screenshots.
What the hell are you even talking about? Lol. My comment had nothing to do with me speculating that EA doctors their screenshots. Take your cape off.

# 40 Blitzburgh @ 07/16/15 01:50 PM
I heard they worked on the night game lighting. I would love to see that at Hienz field.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.