Home
Madden NFL 16 News Post
Madden NFL 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Moegames @ 07/28/15 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
That last throw by Luck looked nice. I like how the animation wasn't cut short and it naturally flowed with him having to take the extra steps due to the momentum.
Yep..the flow looked better and the overall lighting looks great this year too! Im fairly excited for M16...I really hope they keep on improving the animations and overall flow of the game.

SIDE NOTE
I also pointed out a few weeks ago that the sound of the players clashing,grunting,etc needs to be turned up or amplified a bit more...i think all previous madden games were too low as far as the SFX players clashing, helmets hitting, grunting,etc during gameplay and tackles.

# 42 JOS1181 @ 07/28/15 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moegames
Yep..the flow looked better and the overall lighting looks great this year too! Im fairly excited for M16...I really hope they keep on improving the animations and overall flow of the game.

SIDE NOTE
I also pointed out a few weeks ago that the sound of the players clashing,grunting,etc needs to be turned up or amplified a bit more...i think all previous madden games were too low as far as the SFX players clashing, helmets hitting, grunting,etc during gameplay and tackles.
I would love to hear all the cracks of pads / helmets during a play , pre play smack talk and the grunts at least of the line play at the snap.

# 43 KwiLL23 @ 07/29/15 01:01 AM
How do you touch pass in Madden 15?

# 44 dkp23 @ 07/29/15 02:52 AM
ok when i play maden 15 or i guess the few maddens prior, if i throw the ball and hold the stick up, the ball goes high and the player goes up for the catch.

If i hold down, the ball goes low and the WR goes low to grab. If i throw toward the sidelines, my wr will warp to it, if i throw inside, my wr will go back for it.

So how is this any different from previous maddens?

# 45 RexDEAFootball @ 07/29/15 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkp23
ok when i play maden 15 or i guess the few maddens prior, if i throw the ball and hold the stick up, the ball goes high and the player goes up for the catch.

If i hold down, the ball goes low and the WR goes low to grab. If i throw toward the sidelines, my wr will warp to it, if i throw inside, my wr will go back for it.

So how is this any different from previous maddens?
Total Control passing (with the left stick) is field relative. You are throwing to a spot on the field to lead the receiver there. The new mechanics are body relative, you are throwing AT the receiver but targeting above his head or below his waist. You can also combine the two mechanics, so for example a slant that you lead out in front (left stick) but also throw low (LT) to prevent a defender in man trail from making a play on it. Another example is using bullet pass + lead down + low throw on curls and hitches to prevent defenders from jumping it.

# 46 SageInfinite @ 07/29/15 01:36 PM
Are true back shoulder throws in the game now? How are they performed?

# 47 DeuceDouglas @ 07/29/15 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDEAFootball
Total Control passing (with the left stick) is field relative. You are throwing to a spot on the field to lead the receiver there. The new mechanics are body relative, you are throwing AT the receiver but targeting above his head or below his waist. You can also combine the two mechanics, so for example a slant that you lead out in front (left stick) but also throw low (LT) to prevent a defender in man trail from making a play on it. Another example is using bullet pass + lead down + low throw on curls and hitches to prevent defenders from jumping it.
Will CPU AI utilize all of these throws and mechanics as well?

# 48 jfsolo @ 07/29/15 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
Will CPU AI utilize all of these throws and mechanics as well?
This is huge, because a CPU QB that "understands" that making throws that limit the chance of an interception(without just checking down all the time), is vitally necessary for a quality User vs CPU gaming experience. Hopefully they will also occasionally throw the ball away in the vicinity of an eligible receiver to avoid getting sacked.

# 49 iLLWiLL @ 07/29/15 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDEAFootball

Rex making an appearance!

Will we be getting any Twitch developer livestreams in advance of Madden's release???

# 50 N51_rob @ 07/29/15 02:27 PM
Throw the ball up for your taller receivers....Ty Hilton is 5'9" and it looked like the CB was taller than him.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.