Home
Madden NFL 16 News Post

The Madden NFL 16 EA Access trial is scheduled to arrive on August 20 and give subscribers 10 hours of gameplay.

With Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR and Battlefield Hardline setting the pace, it looks like 10 hour trials for EA Access subscribers will be the new standard.

If you are looking to get an Xbox One, Microsoft and EA Sports announced their Madden NFL 16 Xbox One bundle, a couple of weeks ago. It includes an Xbox One console with a 1TB hard drive, a full download of Madden NFL 16 and a one-year subscription to EA Access. You can pre-order on Amazon for $399.99, with a scheduled release date of August 18.

Game: Madden NFL 16Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 24 - View All
Madden NFL 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 The JareBear @ 08/04/15 03:47 AM
I'm looking forward to this greatly. I'm planning on in investigating CFM and streaming my entire experience with the trial to answer questions anyone has.

# 22 Sheba2011 @ 08/04/15 04:52 AM
For me 10 hours is plenty, that's a week worth of gameplay for me. To me the trials are just an added bonus of EA Access, the free games are what is worth the price of admission.

# 23 JaymeeAwesome @ 08/04/15 05:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BestServedCold
Is there a demo? When does it come out?

You will never see an EA demo anymore with Access available. Everyone might have to move over to XB1 to enjoy this masterpiece.

# 24 DVSmith29 @ 08/04/15 06:06 AM
If u don't get MUT then what's the point. Seems like a waste.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

# 25 Sparkles @ 08/04/15 09:58 AM
Xbox one owner. Looking to purchase EA access. Just wondering what deal you guys did. The monthly pay or the one time yearly pay? Thx in advance

# 26 brandon27 @ 08/04/15 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkles
Xbox one owner. Looking to purchase EA access. Just wondering what deal you guys did. The monthly pay or the one time yearly pay? Thx in advance
I do it yearly since I have a couple of the games from the vault that I enjoy playing year round.

As for 10 hours of time, It's awesome they upped it from 6. That makes the value even better of Access.

# 27 Sheba2011 @ 08/04/15 10:08 AM
Quote:
I did the yearly for 29.99. I just bought my One last month and I figured Titanfall for free was the worth price for 29.99. Dragon Age is an added bonus as well as any of the sports game I missed last year (Fifa!).

# 28 Sparkles @ 08/04/15 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon27
I do it yearly since I have a couple of the games from the vault that I enjoy playing year round.

As for 10 hours of time, It's awesome they upped it from 6. That makes the value even better of Access.
Sweet and when do games usually get sent to the vault

# 29 jb12780 @ 08/04/15 10:24 AM
Quote:
Sweet and when do games usually get sent to the vault
Usually a couple of months after release.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

# 30 Sparkles @ 08/04/15 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jb12780

Awesome. Probably gonna order the yearly offer when I get home from vacation. Can't wait to get my hands on madden. Thanks again guys

# 31 BadAssHskr @ 08/04/15 12:11 PM
i forgot it was only 6 hours last year. not sure i went through all of that.

anyhow, i get home from vacation that day, and am still on vacation through the weekend. going to make that last leg of the drive extremely long.

# 32 BreakingBad2013 @ 08/04/15 02:03 PM
I didn't finish all of my hours from last year lol. 10 hours of Madden in 5 days is a lot of Madden.

# 33 GiantsFan2013 @ 08/04/15 09:35 PM
Forgot to ask this.... Is this access to the full-game, or at least is every team playable? Or is it one of those deals where you can only use two teams in 5 minute quarters?

# 34 redsox4evur @ 08/04/15 09:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantsFan2013
Forgot to ask this.... Is this access to the full-game, or at least is every team playable? Or is it one of those deals where you can only use two teams in 5 minute quarters?
Full game...

# 35 cnballard0531 @ 08/06/15 07:01 AM
Thanks for the post. Really excited about the new game. What is your favorite new feature coming to the game this season? I'm really looking forward to the new handoff system

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 36 GiantsFan2013 @ 08/06/15 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnballard0531
Thanks for the post. Really excited about the new game. What is your favorite new feature coming to the game this season? I'm really looking forward to the new handoff system

Since I've been wanting better WR/DB interactions for YEARS now, I'm pumped for that. Now it's not just who's fastest or who times the jump the best.

# 37 JaymeeAwesome @ 08/06/15 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jb12780

It's closer to about 8 months after release.

# 38 jeraldisdope @ 08/07/15 12:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbj273
10 hours is it? Why release a full 5 days early if you can only play 10 hrs?
Wow... What was the point of buying the EA Hub? Limited trials... Way to go EA.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

# 39 tejada1076 @ 08/07/15 10:32 AM
Wish it was on play station. Would switch to Xbox but the sports game are inferior.

# 40 therealsmallville @ 08/07/15 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeraldisdope
Wow... What was the point of buying the EA Hub? Limited trials... Way to go EA.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Why wouldn't they be limited? Do you think EA is going to give the full game, with unlimited forever access, to all the people who pay $30 for the sub? Really?

Would you rather have a demo, with 2 teams and 5 min quarters? That sounds better than 10 hours with the full game?

EA Access is worth every penny just for the games in the Vault. These early trials are just icing on the cake...it's like getting to play it at an event or something, for 10 whole hours. Except you have full access to everything.

Way to go EA? You bet your @$$! The only people who complain about this program are the people who hate EA regardless of what they do. 10 hours is actually quite a bit of time. Even if you blow through it all in one day, you still get to play it early.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.