Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

The first NBA 2K16 screenshots have been released by the Toronto Raptors, as they revealed their 2015/16 uniforms (another link here).

Big thanks to YoungTune, DIRK41NOWITZKI, Da InFaMoUs NY and @ColtsnPacers for locating them all.

NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Iasounis @ 08/04/15 12:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyOvaHuds
Well Google is your friend lol

Attachment 103655
Not trying to be a jerk, but the unis you posted are different from those released. Just a quick look shows that the 'claw logo' isn't in/on those on the official site.

# 22 woshihuxingtan @ 08/04/15 12:51 AM
Except the shoes which have improvement, all the other parts from these screenshot looks like NBA2K15. No surprised at all...

# 23 LO6IX @ 08/04/15 12:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iasounis
Hmph. Knowing how off their unis were in past 2Ks, how do we know these are acutually accurate portrayals of the actual uniforms?
Did they show screenshots almost 2 months before launch on the others? LD said 2 weeks ago on his stream that they already had the design. This has been in the works

# 24 MoneyOvaHuds @ 08/04/15 12:57 AM
Idk what you guys are looking at saying it looks like 2k15 , welp guess have to wait for the trailer to come for those " OMG this looks so much better "

# 25 cthurt @ 08/04/15 01:11 AM
Quote:
Idk what you guys are looking at saying it looks like 2k15 , welp guess have to wait for the trailer to come for those " OMG this looks so much better "
Its the same dark look that makes people say it looks like 2k15, besides the scanning of bodies, faces, and shoes, the overall graphics of this game isnt impressive, they need to make the lighting brighter just too dull looking.

# 26 MoneyOvaHuds @ 08/04/15 01:13 AM
IMO it doesn't look dark tho , go hook up 2k15 with the raps and look at Lowry and D . Both look a lil lighter and better in the screen shots . As long as the players skin tones match real life I'm happy . We need to stop with conclusion jumping when we haven't even seen the game in motion yet . Maybe it's just me but the 2k16 pics look fine

# 27 MoneyOvaHuds @ 08/04/15 01:15 AM

# 28 MoneyOvaHuds @ 08/04/15 01:19 AM

# 29 IGhostUlt @ 08/04/15 01:20 AM
Those 2k15 pics look lighter than the actual game because of the close up. But from full view the game looks dark. This can be the same case for 2k16, even though those closeups look kind of dark. You can see from the pictures that in real life its actually a lot brighter.

# 30 MontanaMan @ 08/04/15 01:20 AM
The shorts are wrong already lol.

The top of the T is too long/thin.

# 31 youvalss @ 08/04/15 01:29 AM
Shoes look great, finally. Players look good but it looks like 2K is going for the "warmer" look (red'ish skin tones), unless that's just the reflection of the court colors.

# 32 eye guy @ 08/04/15 01:33 AM
The only positive I got from those screenshots was the jersey folding (Lowry in the white jersey) compared to just "tearing" in past games... Other than that, everything looks the same. The faces look the same and the skin texture looks the same.

Anyone saying "them body scans doe" is obviously clutching at straws. It looks the same!

# 33 WALTERBERRYPAOK @ 08/04/15 02:00 AM
Too close to reality...And the postures of the players show some great new animations.Ok, we knew all that...it's 2ksports baby.

# 34 Phreezy P @ 08/04/15 02:04 AM
Quote:
Well Google is your friend lol

Attachment 103655
This is incorrect

# 35 Smirkin Dirk @ 08/04/15 02:16 AM
I can't tell a thing about those body scans from those pics.

# 36 Mintsa @ 08/04/15 02:29 AM
The new raptors court is in the background as well.

# 37 lakers24 @ 08/04/15 02:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Kidd
I can't tell a thing about those body scans from those pics.
Really? Because it's easy to tell the difference in the way arms look compared to 2k15. You can already tell players don't have that "Durant Body." Guys like Lowry have a little more beef in their arms and from here it looks similar to 2k14 which was nearly spot on arm wise with guys like Lowry and Harden.

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say the main 2 pics have been run through a filter as the ones that look snatched from gameplay look pretty much on point. The shoe scans look amazing and the uniforms looks so much tighter/better. It's obvious around the arm/neck hole and the waist area. The shorts also don't look as baggy.

# 38 EccentricMeat @ 08/04/15 03:26 AM
Anyone saying the graphics are not impressive needs to stop. Seriously? Ever since 2k14 the graphics have been INCREDIBLE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 39 Oldhead80 @ 08/04/15 03:36 AM
Look at Kyle's calves compared to Derozan's...I can't believe how some of you can say body scans aren't an obvious change or the models look the same. Kyle actually looks stocky now, from his arms to his legs...the difference is huge.

# 40 KidHypeTellem @ 08/04/15 04:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhead80
Look at Kyle's calves compared to Derozan's...I can't believe how some of you can say body scans aren't an obvious change or the models look the same. Kyle actually looks stocky now, from his arms to his legs...the difference is huge.
Finally someone sees the calves! Probably the most obvious difference.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.