07:21 AM - August 4, 2015 by Steve_OS
IGN has posted some WWE 2K16 gameplay and entrance videos, along with some gameplay details. Chain grappling returns, with more transitions and moves, they will also have more impact with the different attribute values each wrestler has. So you will see ties, resulting in cheap shots or breakups. Working grapples are new this year, if you initiate the grapple, you can rest to gain more stamina, while your opponent loses some.
Below are a few more WWE 2K16 details:
- MyCareer is back, and this time it goes a lot further, all the way to you gaining admission to the WWE Hall of Fame.
- Create a Diva, Create a Show, Create an Arena, and Create a Championship are back in!
- WWE Universe: Wrestlers can now be booked to multiple shows
- Online has been "overhauled."
- Three-man commentary team, with John "Bradshaw" Layfield joining King and Cole.
- Ladder, handicap, and tornado tag match types added back in.
- No loading screens between entrances, and you can assault opponents during their entrance!
- Improved ref and manager AI.