Home
Madden NFL 16 News Post

EA Sports has released Madden NFL 16 team ratings for the AFC South today, along with a few more player ratings.

Indianapolis Colts (87 OVR)

Offense
  • Andrew Luck (94 OVR)
  • T. Y. Hilton (89 OVR)
  • Andre Johnson (86 OVR)
  • Donte Moncrief (76 OVR)
  • Phillip Dorsett (73 OVR)
  • Dwayne Allen (85 OVR)
  • Coby Fleener (83 OVR)
  • Frank Gore (83 OVR)
Defense
  • Trent Cole (82 OVR)
  • Kendall Langford (80 OVR)
  • Vontae Davis (95 OVR)
  • Robert Mathis (87 OVR)
  • Mike Adams (85 OVR)
Houston Texans (79 OVR)

Offense
  • Ryan Mallett (74 OVR)
  • Brian Hoyer (73 OVR)
  • DeAndre Hopkins (88 OVR)
  • Cecil Shorts (78 OVR)
  • Arian Foster (91 OVR)
Defense
  • Vince Wilfork (91 OVR)
  • J. J. Watt (99 OVR)
  • Jared Crick (77 OVR)
  • Jadevon Clowney (78 OVR)
  • Brian Cushing (82 OVR)
  • Whitney Mercilus (80 OVR)
Jacksonville Jaguars (73 OVR)

Offense
  • Blake Bortles (74 OVR)
  • T. J. Yeldon (73 OVR)
  • Denard Robinson (74 OVR)
  • Julius Thomas (89 OVR)
  • Marcedes Lewis (81 OVR)
  • Allen Robinson (79 OVR)
  • Marqise Lee (74 OVR)
  • Allen Hurns (73 OVR)
  • Jermey Parnell (84 OVR)
  • Stefen Wisniewski (80 OVR)
Defense
  • Dante Fowler (79 OVR)
  • Tyson Alualu (76 OVR)
  • Sen’Derrick Marks (87 OVR)
  • Jared Odrick (84 OVR)
Tennessee Titans (72 OVR)

Offense
  • Marcus Mariota (78 OVR)
  • Bishop Sankey (75 OVR)
  • David Cobb (71 OVR)
  • Dexter McCluster (73 OVR)
  • Delanie Walker (87 OVR)
  • Craig Stevens (78 OVR)
  • Kendall Wright (83 OVR)
  • Harry Douglas (79 OVR)
  • Hakeem Nicks (78 OVR)
Defense
  • Brian Orakpo (87 OVR)
  • Jason McCourty (86 OVR)
  • Da’Norris Searcy (86 OVR)
  • Perrish Cox (79 OVR)
Previously released Madden NFL 16 player ratings:

Game: Madden NFL 16Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 24 - View All
Madden NFL 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 King Cardinal @ 08/05/15 02:39 PM
You forgot about this.

HOUSTON TEXANS (Team OVR 79)

# 2 DeuceDouglas @ 08/05/15 02:45 PM
They need to find someone new to create these write-ups. Yesterday Hue Jackson was the head coach of the Bengals, today Dexter McCluster is a new arrival. Although the second one could actually be true since it probably was hard to tell whether or not he was actually on their roster last year.

# 3 NDAlum @ 08/05/15 02:49 PM
Wanted to see DGB but oh well. Gonna be an uphill battle in SOS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 4 bspring3 @ 08/05/15 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
Wanted to see DGB but oh well. Gonna be an uphill battle in SOS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gonna be tough for both of us. No mention of Puz or Telvin Smith and they don't list Clemons as a starter so I assume he is rated fairly low.

# 5 Datninja619 @ 08/05/15 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveparkmin
is Dante Fowler out for season in Jaguars ?
Yeap. Unfortunate. Unless he makes a speedy recovery and Jags go into playoffs.

They will probably keep him off the field for his rookie season though.

# 6 adub88 @ 08/05/15 03:37 PM
no issues with those ratings for the Colts. It's the individual ones i'm interested in seeing.

# 7 brianski71 @ 08/05/15 04:30 PM
Yeah. The Colts are better than the Steelers. Lololololololololol EA is a sad joke.

# 8 Pappy Knuckles @ 08/05/15 04:35 PM
Hopefully people will give me games against the Colts online this year. I'm sure there will be a lot more people using them now.

# 9 lowndsy @ 08/05/15 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianski71
Yeah. The Colts are better than the Steelers. Lololololololololol EA is a sad joke.

I am not a big fan of madden ratings on the whole but yes the colts are way better than the Steelers! There were better last year and I think they will be far better than them this season IMO

# 10 mcpats @ 08/05/15 10:53 PM
I'm excited for the new connected franchise feature where, if playing as the colts, you can complain to league officials if you lose a game. Great sim feature!

# 11 TjJunior @ 08/06/15 01:34 AM
Mariota is the second best QB in the division based on potential alone? Hoyer, Mallet and Bortles are no all-pro types, but they actually have NFL games under their caps so they should be rated higher on that alone.

# 12 Potatoes002 @ 08/06/15 02:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TjJunior
Mariota is the second best QB in the division based on potential alone? Hoyer, Mallet and Bortles are no all-pro types, but they actually have NFL games under their caps so they should be rated higher on that alone.
So no rookie should be rated higher than a current NFL player? Cmon now, Mariota at least has the physical attributes that these other QB's don't have.

# 13 TheBleedingRed21 @ 08/06/15 07:40 AM
Quote:
...um yes. Colts are clearly a better team. They're actually favored in the Vegas odds for the Super Bowl.

# 14 brianski71 @ 08/06/15 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowndsy
I am not a big fan of madden ratings on the whole but yes the colts are way better than the Steelers! There were better last year and I think they will be far better than them this season IMO
Do you even watch the NFL? They were better last season? Oh, like when the Steelers put 51 points up and blew them out? Oh, ok.

# 15 brianski71 @ 08/06/15 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBleedingRed21
...um yes. Colts are clearly a better team. They're actually favored in the Vegas odds for the Super Bowl.
http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=400554310

Better team...right?

# 16 lowndsy @ 08/06/15 02:11 PM
Quote:
http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=400554310

Better team...right?
Dude we have a difference of opinion chill, you said how outrageous EA rating was between Colts a AFC championship team and Steelers the 3rd best team in AFC North enuff said. Season maketh the team not a game buddy.

# 17 Darko240 @ 08/06/15 03:41 PM
The Colts are absolutely better then the Steelers. You are referencing a single game where the Steelers coaches used bunch formations, and the Colts coaching staff did nothing to stop it. Also Vontae Davis, considered a top 3 CB this year was out for that game, not to mention a slew of other injuries. Wait and see what happens this year. Raplisburger had the game of his life last year, he won't repeat that again.

Anyways, very fair rating for the Colts. I think Frank Gore, despite his age will see some ticks up on his overall, running against 6 man fronts all year, after running against 8 man fronts constantly on the 49ers,

# 18 TheBleedingRed21 @ 08/06/15 06:20 PM
He's forgotten about the 1st round loss last year and playoff omission since 2012. He's clearly right.

Lol, joking aside, no need to argue anymore as its really a difference of opinion.

# 19 yanek27 @ 08/07/15 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
They need to find someone new to create these write-ups. Yesterday Hue Jackson was the head coach of the Bengals, today Dexter McCluster is a new arrival. Although the second one could actually be true since it probably was hard to tell whether or not he was actually on their roster last year.
THANK YOU. I could not figure out why anyone could overlook the McCluster part. Its like after that point, can I even take this 72 review seriously anymore.

Titans will be better than Jacksonville and will give Houston a run for its $ esp. with Foster being headed to the IR. IF all the talk or hype is right, we have the #2 QB in the division behind luck. We were beat up and started 3 linemen off the street last year and 3 qbs which all got hurt at least twice. I say we are more like a 76. FAR FAR FAR from being good though.

# 20 Sheba2011 @ 08/07/15 12:33 PM
Quote:
Do you even watch the NFL? They were better last season? Oh, like when the Steelers put 51 points up and blew them out? Oh, ok.
What is your point besides your obviously a Steelers fan? On that day the Steelers played a better game, doesn't mean they are better than them. I watch a lot of the NFL and if we judged it solely based on one head to head game the following has to be true.

- KC is better than New England and Seattle
- Tampa Bay and the Jets are both betters than your Steelers
- St Louis is better than Denver and Seattle
- Carolina is better than Detroit
- Buffalo is better than Green Bay

As someone who hates both teams equally I would say Big Ben is a much better QB than Andrew Luck. Big Ben is borderline top 5 in the NFL, Luck is top 5 against bad competition, against good teams he is average at best. But overall the Cotls are a better team.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.