Home
NBA Live 16 News Post

Check out the latest NBA Live 16 screenshot, featuring DeMar DeRozan, DeMarre Carroll, Kyle Lowry and Terrence Ross in the new Toronto Raptors uniforms. More screenshots from the game can be seen here.

Game: NBA Live 16Reader Score: 5.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 4 - View All
NBA Live 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 benefactor @ 08/06/15 03:27 AM
They may need to deflate Lowry a bit after this pic surfaced yesterday.

The other faces are great. Have you guys not seen Derozan in real life?

# 62 droopizzle34 @ 08/06/15 06:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLWiLL
Let the competition begin!

As sports gamers, we gotta love this. 2k posts Raptors screens, Live responds back with their own. We win in the long run

AMEN BROTHER!!!!!

# 63 RoyalBoyle78 @ 08/06/15 10:15 AM
Looks great!!! Can't wait

# 64 videlsports @ 08/06/15 06:23 PM
Great pics , I have to admit. We all are waiting for the gameplay vids and news beyond the cavs warriors game earlier though. I never liked the dribbling on Live, to stiff, and you could never get to the rack (at least for me)

# 65 grodbetatted @ 08/06/15 08:12 PM
shout out to wtf_os

# 66 ojandpizza @ 08/06/15 08:49 PM
He's melted [emoji16][emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 67 WTF @ 08/06/15 09:18 PM
That's 15 off my tv screen fellas..

# 68 iLLWiLL @ 09/06/15 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrprice33
I'm pretty sure Ross is cutting parallel to the free throw line in that pic. That's the small Bulls logo there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
He's talking about the line in the paint. For some reason it's black. That should be white unless the Bulls have changed their design on the court which I highly doubt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLWiLL
Ahh. Good eye!

Live15 had the court right (like I said aside from the wrong hardwood color), so I don't see why they would just change the Bulls floor in 16 unless there was an actual change.

It turns out the Bulls have made changes to their floor!!! Based on the latest 2K16 clips.

Wish they would change the blue font in the "UNITED CENTER" wordmark, though. Make it black, or red. I am excited that they finally got rid of the orange basketball at the center of the court though. It's been a bit of an eyesore since 1994

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.