Home
NBA Live 16 News Post

While we wait for the NBA Live 16 team to reveal the new mode they are scheduled to announce at Gamescom, they released this cool little video of Russell Westbrook, during the "Press Any Button" intro.

I posted it on Twitter, if you can't see it on Facebook.

Game: NBA Live 16Reader Score: 5.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 4 - View All
NBA Live 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 lakers24 @ 08/07/15 02:15 AM
I really hope so because it's frustrating seeing Live struggle. I swear it's like seeing a high lottery pick that's oozing talent but they just haven't been able to put it all together yet.

# 42 LeBron_On_Mars @ 08/07/15 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaLiveKing
Why do I have to feeling they're bringing it back? Lol

Right?! Like I totally feel like that Start screen with the real Westbrook will turn into the virtual Westbrook in the practice gym once you press start lol

# 43 Lancio23 @ 08/07/15 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeBron_On_Mars
Right?! Like I totally feel like that Start screen with the real Westbrook will turn into the virtual Westbrook in the practice gym once you press start lol

Lol now we know wats gonna happen thanks for the hint [emoji23][emoji23] lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 44 chisportsfan23 @ 08/07/15 11:14 PM
When do you guys think they'll release a demo? I feel like this start screen image is hinting at that.

# 45 LeBron_On_Mars @ 08/07/15 11:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chisportsfan23
When do you guys think they'll release a demo? I feel like this start screen image is hinting at that.

Honestly the only "demo" you'll be able to play is the EA Access member trial that comes out on the 24th of September for Xbox One users only.

# 46 Goffs @ 08/08/15 12:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
I think the guys who are waiting to see of the gameplay has made drastic advances can take solace in seeing mrprice33 's impressions on the game. I've talked to him quite a bit lately, as he's did a 180 in the past year. Reading his review, you can see his disdain for where the series is at. Seeing his glowing thoughts and impressions has to give everyone some hope.
Will it be drastically different from the earlier vids shown? Still a shame that EA sports left PC gaming.

I may get the xbone soon and I may get Live on that instead. I can stream it to the PC thanks to win10...so I guess there's one way to play it on PC lol

# 47 WTF @ 08/08/15 08:48 AM
You'll be happy with it I believe Goffs. Everyone will get more gameplay soon, so you can get a better grasp.

# 48 mlp111 @ 08/08/15 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
You'll be happy with it I believe Goffs. Everyone will get more game-play soon, so you can get a better grasp.
I'm going to honestly say you are one of the realest gamers i have come across. In the sense that your not a fanboy, but rather a geniune hoops fan who looks for the best in what it offered from both games. I was on the fence about live 16 this yr, but you have really swayed me back in the direction to really give the game a shot. I got a free ps4 yesterday, so the money i was going to use to purchase the system, just going to by live 16 with it. Really have nothing to lose. I can honestly say out of everything that's been seen recently, i don't think theres anything in the field of basketball the can fully compare graphically with lighting, arena, shoes, etc.... Really hope the game-play is legit this yr.

# 49 DIRK41NOWITZKI @ 08/08/15 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlp111
I got a free ps4 yesterday, so the money i was going to use to purchase the system, just going to by live 16 with it.

How the heck did you get a free ps4?!?!

# 50 mlp111 @ 08/08/15 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRK41NOWITZKI
How the heck did you get a free ps4?!?!
Long story short, a Blood drive came to my job and did a presentation on importance of giving blood and etc... no one wanted to donate or said they had time... so i went and donated blood... after that they said thanks and gave me a envelope for being willing to give my blood lol... They said one out of 20 would win grand prize. I went back into my lab and put it in my desk, finished my analysis. And as it was time to go, i finally opened it. Gift certificate to Walmart to pick up ps4 and two free games. Prize will be waiting at service desk for lucky winner. Drove like a mad man to get it lol... It was my lucky day, giving blood for now on lol!

# 51 WTF @ 08/08/15 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlp111
I'm going to honestly say you are one of the realest gamers i have come across. In the sense that your not a fanboy, but rather a geniune hoops fan who looks for the best in what it offered from both games. I was on the fence about live 16 this yr, but you have really swayed me back in the direction to really give the game a shot. I got a free ps4 yesterday, so the money i was going to use to purchase the system, just going to by live 16 with it. Really have nothing to lose. I can honestly say out of everything that's been seen recently, i don't think theres anything in the field of basketball the can fully compare graphically with lighting, arena, shoes, etc.... Really hope the game-play is legit this yr.
Thanks man, I appreciate it. I try to stay objective. Even moreso recently. I just want both games to be as good as they can be. Both have their strengths and weaknesses, but are both a different representation of the sport I love. Now, finding the right balance between the two titles to make the ultimate game, that's my wish. Lol. That's not asking for too much.

But on the real, Live 16 should turn quite a few nonbelievers into believers, and a lot more should really enjoy what they're bringing to the table.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.