Home
Forza Motorsport 6 News Post

Plenty of Forza Motorsport 6 gameplay videos have arrived from Gamescom, check them out below and post your thoughts!

Click the spoiler buttons below to see more.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Game: Forza Motorsport 6Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: Xbox OneVotes for game: 3 - View All
Forza Motorsport 6 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 DickDalewood @ 08/14/15 08:51 PM
Looks so damn good. Can't wait.

# 2 brandon27 @ 08/14/15 11:15 PM
Wow, what an impressive looking game. I was going to wait a while to pick this up, but I'm not sure I'm going to be able to hold off.

# 3 RobertWitkowski @ 09/03/15 08:07 AM
Its too awesome.

# 4 JMD @ 09/07/15 09:21 AM
I'm curious why only a handful of tracks have rain, and why there is no transition from day to night? It's either one or the other. Turn 10 has always lagged behind in this area.

# 5 Flawless @ 09/07/15 06:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
I'm curious why only a handful of tracks have rain, and why there is no transition from day to night? It's either one or the other. Turn 10 has always lagged behind in this area.
Tradeoffs and Turn 10's adherence to delivering a locked 60fps since Forza Motorsport 3, and with Xbox One, at 1080p. Other racing games have dropped more frames in a single race than Forza Motorsport has the past 6 years.

Maybe dynamic weather and day/night transitions could have been achieved at 900p, and keeping the car count at 16 instead of increasing it to 24.

Edit:

More fixed settings would have been nice though, but they probably just didn't have the time with rain and night racing being a first for them and only a 2 year dev cycle. More variants through free DLC would be nice.

# 6 gbnshenst @ 09/08/15 03:15 AM
It's either one or the other. Turn 10 has always lagged behind in this area.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.