Home
Madden NFL 16 News Post
Madden NFL 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 iLLWiLL @ 08/10/15 04:07 PM
I'm getting cold feet...haven't been seeing enough to keep my preorder. Might wait for the reviews and go the preowned route.

# 22 roadman @ 08/10/15 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLWiLL
I'm getting cold feet...haven't been seeing enough to keep my preorder. Might wait for the reviews and go the preowned route.
EA Access comes out in 10 days, I'm sure there will be enough streaming in those 5 days.

The GCers will be firing up their copies as soon as the embargo is lifted.

It's up to you how you want to wait it out.

For 17 bucks, it's a no brainer for me.

# 23 iLLWiLL @ 08/10/15 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
EA Access comes out in 10 days, I'm sure there will be enough streaming in those 5 days.

The GCers will be firing up their copies as soon as the embargo is lifted.

It's up to you how you want to wait it out.

For 17 bucks, it's a no brainer for me.
That deal doesn't work for me though, I traded in M15 months ago, nor am I a bestbuy gameclub member. So bottom line is I'll still be paying $50 for the game (Amazon preorder). IDK, I'm worried though, thinking I'll be having dejavu after having the game for a day or so...

# 24 jfsolo @ 08/10/15 04:25 PM
Quote:
Nah, I ignored the music part and watched the game play parts.

Dez Bryant made a nice catch, Patrick Peterson made a nice Int., etc......
I don't want to open any old wounds for Cowboys fan, but I would have called that Dez catch incomplete.

Quote:
This is a smart move for anyone who isn't all in. Save yourself some anger, regret, and cash.

# 25 kjcheezhead @ 08/10/15 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOmuch81
The catch by Dez looks nicely done.
Need. to. see. more. gameplay. vids!!!!
He landed out of bounds. Dez still didn't catch it.

# 26 Cowboy008 @ 08/10/15 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodymore
What's up with that Eagles defender at the 00:15 second mark?
That doesn't look good

# 27 iLLWiLL @ 08/10/15 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
I don't want to open any old wounds for Cowboys fan, but I would have called that Dez catch incomplete.

This is a smart move for anyone who isn't all in. Save yourself some anger, regret, and cash.

Great point. I think I'll keep my preorder up until the last minute and wait for EA Access members to release videos.

# 28 PRAY IV M3RCY @ 08/10/15 08:25 PM
Bryant catch looked good, but the Peterson int is the exact same animation as the trailer awhile ago about the cover candidates...

# 29 DanBootleg @ 08/10/15 08:55 PM
Well this video was a let down. I wish they'd give us a look at CFM.

# 30 aholbert32 @ 08/10/15 09:24 PM
Quote:
That deal doesn't work for me though, I traded in M15 months ago, nor am I a bestbuy gameclub member. So bottom line is I'll still be paying $50 for the game (Amazon preorder). IDK, I'm worried though, thinking I'll be having dejavu after having the game for a day or so...
You know you dont have to buy the game on release day, right?

You could always wait a week or so and watch game streams.

# 31 iLLWiLL @ 08/10/15 09:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
You know you dont have to buy the game on release day, right?

You could always wait a week or so and watch game streams.

see my later posts in this thread ... but also, by getting the preorder I'd pay 50 as opposed to 60. But I'll wait & see how things look from gameplay video/impressions from EA Access members.

# 32 SolidSquid @ 08/11/15 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsGamer94
That stiff/robotic looking break tackle and thow animation by Romo made me cringe, makes me not even want to buy the game
I really think next year we see improved throwing motions and QB drop backs

# 33 iLLWiLL @ 08/11/15 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuddyHobbs
Throwing animations are so ugly ugh...

Yeah ... seeing those wonky animations were the last straw for me. I could definitely feel the dejavu all over again. Preorder cancelled.

But I will be keeping a close eye on gameplay videos and impressions from folks here Buying it pre-owned is the way to go for me.

# 34 SolidSquid @ 08/11/15 03:39 PM
Quote:
Yeah ... seeing those wonky animations were the last straw for me. I could definitely feel the dejavu all over again. Preorder cancelled.

But I will be keeping a close on gameplay videos and impressions from folks here Buying it pre-owned is the way to go for me.
I've went the pre owned route since madden 10, I was able to get 15 for 45$ 3 days after release

# 35 iLLWiLL @ 08/11/15 03:44 PM
Can you say or PM me where, please?

# 36 roadman @ 08/11/15 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSquid
I've went the pre owned route since madden 10, I was able to get 15 for 45$ 3 days after release
That math doesn't work in this household.

$17 vs $45 out of pocket, my accountant wife would direct me to the shed with no electricity.

(I know it's a principle for you, but not the way my wife would see that.)(Just hope your fiance is not an accountant)

# 37 iLLWiLL @ 08/11/15 03:55 PM
Quote:
That math doesn't work in this household.

$17 vs $45 out of pocket, my accountant wife would direct me to the shed with no electricity.

(I know it's a principle for you, but not the way my wife would see that.)(Just hope your fiance is not an accountant)

I would agree with that philosophy, but again this only works if you still have M15 and are a bestbuy gamers club member.

I think the fact that I dumped M15 as early as I did reflects how frustrated I was with the quality of that game

# 38 roadman @ 08/11/15 04:01 PM
Quote:
I would agree with that philosophy, but again this only works if you still have M15 and are a bestbuy gamers club member.

I think the fact that I dumped M15 as early as I did reflects how frustrated I was with the quality of that game
That is why I hang onto games, even though I finished it 2 months ago. I can't beat BBGC, it's saved a lot of money on my gaming habit.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.