Home
PES 2016 News Post

The PES 2016 demo is available now on Xbox One, weighing in at 3.1GB. You will need to search for PES 2016. It might mention that it coming soon, but click it anyway, it works.

The PES 2016 demo is also available on the Australian, New Zealand regions, along with a few more, weighing in at 3.3GB. Create an account in one of those locations to download it.

Otherwise, this post will get updated when it's on the PS Store locally.

UPDATE: The PES 2016 demo is available now on the PlayStation Store, search for Pro Evolution.

The following teams are available in the demo:
  • Juventus F.C.
  • A.S. Roma
  • FC Bayern München
  • SC Corinthians
  • Palmeiras
  • Brazil
  • France
Stadiums available:
  • Arena Corinthians
  • Juventus Stadium
You can select difficulty, match time (7 to 10 minutes), substitutions (up to 6), player emotions (on/off) and set injuries (on/off).

Game: PES 2016Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 0 - View All
PES 2016 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 RoyceDa59 @ 08/13/15 07:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
I don't think it's the referees, it's the same issue FIFA had prior to 15. The CPU players are not aggressive enough, and therefore only attempt tackles they're 100% going to make, so there are no fouls. From what I've seen on replays of what I thought were fouls, the CPU defender always gets ball first, then body.
Yeah they are able to get clean tackles majority of the time which is disappointing.

# 22 orion523 @ 08/13/15 07:29 AM
With several weeks between this demo and FIFA, I'm going to give this game as much time as I can, get to know the controls, everything. Then and only then will I make any final judgements.

# 23 JimmyDeicide @ 08/13/15 07:41 AM
The thing is with tackling any more it doesn't matter if you get the ball first if its deemed too force full the ref can call it a foul.

It needs to be addressed because you can slide around all day and there is no consequence.
Ive been called for a foul once in 6 games.

Not that i play this online but this issue will make it unplayable i would think.

As it stands right now.
Is anyone seeing auto tactics and subs being implemented by any coaches ?

# 24 milin @ 08/13/15 08:11 AM
I've played about 30 games since yesterday and I'm loving this game. It's hard for me to stop playing.

The game ain't perfect. Far from it. But it is the most fun I've had in a football game since Winning Eleven 10 during the PS2 days.

I hope they fix the CPU fouls and I'd also like to see CPU passing and shooting accuracy toned down a bit.

The best games I've had so far have been using the two brazilian teams, since their stats are not as good as the other teams.

I'm playing on top player, manual passing, basic shooting and -1 game speed btw. I'll try manual shooting later.

# 25 StoneColdSwede @ 08/13/15 08:11 AM
Definitely needs fouls now that the AI finally has begun playing physically. Hope they can tweak this before the release.

Also, I kind of lost my **** when I scored this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-g16XcxYyk

# 26 therizing02 @ 08/13/15 08:42 AM
Played 3.5 games and I've had enough already. Lots of good in the game that is overshadowed by the lack of fouls. Funny thing is on the loading screen when they give you tips on how to execute a good free kick. I also saw another tackling tip that basically said "be careful because the refs are strict.

3.5 games not 1 free kick.

# 27 Simaofan-20 @ 08/13/15 08:46 AM
Played only one half and got a free kick in dangerous spot and scored with Pjanic . I liked what I saw but with every football game, the problem I have is that the CPU don't foul enough and its hard to play any football game when its like that

# 28 Hunkerdown @ 08/13/15 08:56 AM
Quote:
With several weeks between this demo and FIFA, I'm going to give this game as much time as I can, get to know the controls, everything. Then and only then will I make any final judgements.
1. Lack of fouls
2. Not able to edit on xbox

Game killers for me unfortunately.

# 29 DBMcGee3 @ 08/13/15 09:06 AM
Damn, I'm really looking forward to playing the demo this afternoon, but I must say it kills me to hear that the fouls issue still hasn't been sorted out.

Can anyone comment on the responsiveness of the controls, specifically the skill moves and deft touch dribbling? I felt like certain moves were just latent feeling last year, and it really limited the dribbling capabilities in my opinion.

# 30 KG @ 08/13/15 09:07 AM
Quote:
I don't think it's the referees, it's the same issue FIFA had prior to 15. The CPU players are not aggressive enough, and therefore only attempt tackles they're 100% going to make, so there are no fouls. From what I've seen on replays of what I thought were fouls, the CPU defender always gets ball first, then body.
What level are you playing on Orion? The higher up in difficulty the more aggressive the CPU is, just like in FIFA when you play on lower the levels the CPU will play defense very passively.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyDeicide
The thing is with tackling any more it doesn't matter if you get the ball first if its deemed too force full the ref can call it a foul.

It needs to be addressed because you can slide around all day and there is no consequence.
Ive been called for a foul once in 6 games.

Not that i play this online but this issue will make it unplayable i would think.

As it stands right now.
Is anyone seeing auto tactics and subs being implemented by any coaches ?
Yes, the CPU will change their tactics based on the result. It's subtle and you can often overlook it. The pop-up comes in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen. The problem is that the team tactics are sent up. For example, I was playing Bayern last as Corinthians. I was down 0-2 in the 80th. They went to "defensive" but their play going forward didn't change that much. After the match I went and looked at Bayern's default tactics and the only thing different between their regular tactical setup was that their "defensive" sheet had their "pressure" change from "aggressive" to "conservative".

Edit- BTW, Bayern is incredible, especially when you consider the firepower they have on the bench. Robben, Ribery, Thiago, Javi Martinez, Alaba.

# 31 razorkaos @ 08/13/15 09:33 AM
Quote:
Has anyone noticed that when you switch players defensively, the man you switch to slows for a sec, allowing the attacker to go by?
Otherwise, pretty similar to last year, not overly impressed thus far.
So it's like in Fifa? Damn, i Just hate how they facilitate things for the attacking side.

Defense is so neglected in these games that i can't enjoy them anymore

# 32 StoneColdSwede @ 08/13/15 09:37 AM
I was putting the pressure on, trying to win the game in the last minute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4VfpJfM5N4

Yeah, I'd say keepers have been improved.

# 33 Simaofan-20 @ 08/13/15 09:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
1. Lack of fouls
2. Not able to edit on xbox

Game killers for me unfortunately.
Not able to edit or not able to share it? Because I highly doubt they'd remove in game edit for one console and keep it in another.

# 34 Hunkerdown @ 08/13/15 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simaofan-20
Not able to edit or not able to share it? Because I highly doubt they'd remove in game edit for one console and keep it in another.
Editing kits, badges,etc and sharing supposedly only on ps4.

# 35 BL8001 @ 08/13/15 09:58 AM
You can edit Kits on xbox one.

But as of now you cannot import images.

# 36 RoyceDa59 @ 08/13/15 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
Editing kits, badges,etc and sharing supposedly only on ps4.
Has option file sharing been confirmed on the PS4 yet?

# 37 Hunkerdown @ 08/13/15 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BL8001
You can edit Kits on xbox one.

But as of now you cannot import images.
Hence you cannot make authentic kits or logos on xbox.

# 38 dmendenhall_9 @ 08/13/15 10:49 AM
If you guys are playing and not using fluid formations you are not getting the full package. To see the AI at its best you also need to go in and change their fluid formations (I am sure this will be easier to do in Full game) and then switch back to your team. They play really great d and attack.

Like everyone else said the real issue right now is fouls (and maybe stronger superstar AI though they own me when I play against them)

As for people saying AI is too accurate most games I see plenty of passes missed (less of course if they are Bayern) and they only hit the net like 30-50% of the time.

But before this turns into a thread only about fouls I think we should recognize this game does a lot of things great! Animations, goaltending, player ID, fluidity. It is really fun. Hell if fouls is the only thing to fix and they do it this game will be incredible! Lets hope for that.

# 39 DatIsraeliGuy @ 08/13/15 10:55 AM
Great game, although not enough fouls (but the game isn't finished)
Don't play against france, it's very frustrating as they only pass it around the back and score somehow

# 40 PhiPsi1 @ 08/13/15 10:58 AM
Fellas -

Any word when the U.S. ps4, demo will be released?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.