Home
NBA Live 16 News Post

In mid-June, the NBA Live 16 team announced they would reveal a new game mode at Gamescom. Unfortunately that didn't happen.

Today they announced they would reveal the new mode tomorrow.

What are you hoping to hear about?

Game: NBA Live 16Reader Score: 5.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 4 - View All
NBA Live 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Rob. D @ 08/12/15 08:21 PM
Been waiting for this

# 22 Bengals1 @ 08/12/15 08:48 PM
Are you able to play with all teams in the Season mode or can you only play with one team?

# 23 PES3Paul @ 08/12/15 09:32 PM
WNBA. It's past time.

# 24 nick_sr @ 08/12/15 09:34 PM
The suns tweeted this and ea retweeted it. There's been soo Many hints that something old school is coming back. Some have suggested historic teams but I don't know.

# 25 nick_sr @ 08/12/15 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals1
Are you able to play with all teams in the Season mode or can you only play with one team?

unfortunately one previously. Don't know anything about dynasty in live 16 as of yet.

# 26 iLLWiLL @ 08/12/15 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_sr
The suns tweeted this and ea retweeted it. There's been soo Many hints that something old school is coming back. Some have suggested historic teams but I don't know.

Oh man, i think my fears (and benefactor's sarcastic post) about Live '96 being the classic game mode might be coming true lol. Not that I hate it, but I already own '95 on Genesis, and am hoping the we'd actually get classic/historical teams with today's graphics, not an old school game mode.

# 27 TheRealMrRager_ @ 08/12/15 09:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sooperb
Im a 2k head but to be honest I hate playing offline yet online is always broken. I have 11 straight disconnects today combined in Park and Myteam.

If LiVe 15 had a park mode I swear I would have went and picked it up today to start building a character and playing against other HUMANS in online play.

Broken online service is really getting old for me.
11 straight disconnects? Me and my friends hit the rec and we never disconnect. I haven't done that since day one I'm thinking. Maybe you need to check your connection out, it may help.

# 28 mlp111 @ 08/12/15 10:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_sr
Absolutely no interest in this mode. I want flashbacks on lut more than anything.
JUst like me, i have absolutely no interest in it as well lol!

# 29 ZoneSix @ 08/12/15 10:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaLiveKing
I know this game will have modes this year!!!

I think the reason they posted this screen shot, and others from Live 95, is that this camera angle is coming back, the diagonal view. I can feel it in my bones lol. NHL had NHL '94 mode, but it was with the updated graphics, might be the same thing if they have a similar mode
that would be dope.

# 30 iLLWiLL @ 08/12/15 10:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaLiveKing
I know this game will have modes this year!!!

I think the reason they posted this screen shot, and others from Live 95, is that this camera angle is coming back, the diagonal view. I can feel it in my bones lol. NHL had NHL '94 mode, but it was with the updated graphics, might be the same thing if they have a similar mode

If this is what the Live 95/96 references are all about, cool. I'd mostly just want editing for all camera angles like in 2k, though.

# 31 rafaelpaolo84 @ 08/13/15 12:03 AM
I have no interest in any online game mode/s as well, but a lot of people do and it obviously moves the franchise forward, so I'm all for it!!

I'm expecting something similar to 2k's Pro-Am. Also, Madden introduced Draft Champions this year, and FIFA recently announced FUT Draft, so there could be a new game mode along those lines for Live as well..

But what I'm really interested in are improvements in the offline game modes, particularly Dynasty and Rising Star. I would like to hear more about other gameplay improvements as well, especially the post game and more signature stuff..

..and of course confirmation of full roster and player editing.

# 32 b1baller @ 08/13/15 08:35 AM
I have a feeling is gong to be a 5vs5 crew type of mode! Can't wait to here what NBA Live has for us this year. This is the year that they come back, I just know it.

# 33 Tonyattia @ 08/13/15 08:55 AM
It's coming at 6 am pacific today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 34 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 08/13/15 08:59 AM
That's right now lol

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.